I can't think of a title. D:

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

Tao's POV:

Ugh. What happened? I looked around and all I could see was.. white? Everything was white and it was empty. 

"Hello? Am I dead?" I ask and all of a sudden, a certain blonde -faced kingka appears at the door.

"Panda! You're awake!" He smiles widely and runs in to hug me. Awkward. 

"Uhm, yeah. Where are my friends? Where am I? What happened?" I ask him and he just stares at me like I was the only person in the world. What a weirdo.

"Um, Kris?" I ask again and he shakes his head, turning to me again.

"Yeah, well. Your friends are outside, you're in the hospital and Taecyeon hit your head." He says and all the puzzle pieces that scattered gathered into my brain. Of course! Taecyeon! That ing . I'm going to kill him! My head hurts like hell!

"Oh right! That guy, geez! Ouch!" I clutch onto my head and massage it a bit. Too much thinking. It actually hurts. I whimper and lie back down onto the hospital bed. 

"Easy, panda." Kris says and I look at him with wide eyes. P-Panda? I blush and hide my face quickly. 

"You're soooo cute!" Kris squeals in front of me and my eyes go wider. Even wider than Kyung-umma's.

"Who are you and what have you done to Wu Fan?" I ask and glare at the so called 'Kris' in front of me. This is so not Kris.

"I-It's me! Believe me! I just, secretlylikecutethings." He says really quick but I was quick to understand. 

"Like what?" I ask and he gulps visibly. Why though?

"L-Like, cats, dogs, bunniespandasunicornsbearsandtao." He says quickly again and I blush more. Kris Wu thinks I'm cute?

But I'm a nerd. 

He's a kingka. 

He's popular, I'm not. So I guess he's just playing with me. He is a kingka after all. 

We don't match. It doesn't work that way.

"Stop fooling around Kris." I say coldly and stand up, leaving a shocked Kris.  It's for the best. I don't want him to hurt my feelings. I've never experienced true love before.

Kris's POV:

What the just happened? Did Tao just? Did he? Why? I just said I liked him in a way. Was that wrong? Tao is angry at me!

"T-Tao?" I grab his wrist and he violently shoves me. 

"What the is your problem Kris? Can't you see? I don't want to be broken! Leave me the alone!" He shouts again and runs away. 

Tao thinks I'm playing with him? Nonononono! What the ? Why'd he think that? This is definitely NOT what I have planned!

I run at the school halls, trying to catch up with him until I bump into a certain someone. 

"Chanyeol! Move!" I shout at him and he raises his hands in defense. 

"Easy there, dragon. The happened?" He asks me and I ruffle my hair, clearly frustrated. 

"Tao thinks I'm playing with him." I sigh.

"Ouch, that's a loss." He says and I sigh again. 

"But I'm determined!" I bring my fist to my chest and jab it a couples of times. 

"That's my man! Go for it!" Chanyeol stands up and cheers for me as I run down the hall, smiling.

-------- Meanwhile -----------

Kyungsoo's POV:

I was in the middle of enjoying my lunch when I hear the chairs around the table screech. 

"Hey, umma."

"Hi Kyunieee!" I all smile at them and they start eating their meals. 

"Where should we sleepover this weekend?" Luhan asks and they all turn to look at Baekkie.

"What? Why me?" He asks.

"You're the richest among all of us, dude!" Xiumin says and we all nod in agreement.

"Urgh, fine." Baekhyun pouts but I immideatly hug him and his pout turns into a smile.

"Hey babyyyyy!" An obnoxious, irritating, deep but y, voice comes from behind and I immideatly feel a hand wrapping around my waist.

"Get your hand off of me Jongin." I say calmly and as if he was a rock, he doesn't budge. 

"No." He says, smirking. 

"I'm warning you." I say and he still doesn't budge.  Brave, huh? I smirk. 

"Jongin..." I say lowly and he smirks. I start to tickle him. 

"HAHAHAH! NO! STOP! KYUNG! STOOPPP!" He shouts while laughing and I smile as well. 

"You're so cute, hyung. How is that possible?" He asks and pinches my cheeks. I let out a whimper and rub both my cheeks.

"It's natural. And stop pinching me, it hurts." I pout and he smiles patting my cheek this time instead of pinching them.

"Hyung! Can we hang out after class?" He asks and I shook my head while giving him an apologetic smile. 

"I'm sorry. I have work today. Maybe next time okay, Jongin?" I ask and he nods. 

"Tomorrow?" He asks again and I shook my head, again.

"We'll be staying overnight at Baekhyun's house." I say and he suddenly snaps his fingers.

"That's right! We have a sleep-over too! In Chanyeol's house!" He says and I smile. 

"Good for you." I say and ruffle his hair.

"Oh! And did you know, Baekhyun and Chanyeol's house are just across from each other." He says while smirking and I, was getting paler by the second.

"That way! We can be together hyung! We can cuddle, feed each other, hug, sleep together or maybe we can even make ou--" I cut him off andn blush a dark shade of red. 

"Shut up, Jongin." I say and continue to walk towards the school gate with a poker face on while Jongin, was following me with a smirk plastered on his face. 

=======================================================================================

SHORT UPDATE! I'M SO SORRY AGAIN! FOR NOT UPDATING! OUR TEACHERS ARE LEAVING US LOADS OF HOMEWORKS. I AM REALLY SORRY GUYS. HOPE YOU UNDERTSNAD! :((((

Question: What other SM groups do you like? :))


Have a nice day! Bye! :))))