Back hug and rejection.

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

Kai's POV:

"Kyungsoo." I call.

"Kyungsoo." I repeat.

"Kyungsooooo."

"Kyuuuuuuuungsoooooo?"

"Kyung--" 

"What?!" He shouts at me covering his ears and I just smile at him.

"Do you want to hang out tonight? Like, go to the club?" I aks and he just looks at me weirdly.

"What?" I ask mimicking his weird look. Haha, he's so cute.

"Did you forget? We have a quiz tomorrow!" He says and and smiles.

"And?" I say boredly and he rolls his eyes.

"We have to study you idiot!' He says and I facepalmed. He starts to bring out books that I didn't even know he could carry and start reading.

"Hyung," I grab his chin and I lift his face up and our eyes meet and he blushes furiously. ing adorable. Just. Ugh. 

"It's okay, I'll pass you. My father is the founder and the principal of SM Academy. Remember?" I say and he pouts.

"But, I like to study! And that's cheating." He says and huffs, pulling away from my grasp and resumes studying his thick history book.

"But hyuuuuung, I wanna go to the club." I whine and make a cute face at him but he doesn't look at me. 

"Go with somebody else." He says and brings our his highlighter, highlighting the important parts. Such. A. Nerd.

I keep on poking his cheeks and his hair and he finally turns to me frowning.

"Kai, if you wanna go clubbing go with someone else. And please stop bothering me. I'm studying." He says and turns back to his book. 

"Call me Jongin, hyung." I say and he looks at me again.

"We're not close Kai." He says and my smile drops.

"Don't you wanna be close with me hyung? You're the only person that gets to call me Jongin." I say and wriggle my brows, he thinks for a second and opens his mouth.

"Hey Jongin!"

"Waddup Jongin!"

"Kyaaaaa! Jongin-oppa!"

I all smile at them and wave.

"You were saying?" He shoots me a glare and returns to his book once more and I make a sad face.

"I really hate people who lie." He says and I felt the sudden urge to hug him since he was pouting so cutely and.. I just can't My feels for this boy.

"Wha-? Kai?" He jolts and I bury my face in the crook of his neck. He smells like strawberries. 

He quickly relaxes into my hug and leans on chest, sighing.

"I'm sorry." I say and he just sighs again. 

"It's alright." He smiles and I hug him more. I think I'm in love. Wait, no. I am in love. In love with Do Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo's POV:

We stay like that for some minutes until I get up and he automatically releases gis grip.

"I'm going to the library to meet my friends. Bye. Kai." I say and wave at him, he only stares t me.

"U-Uh sure hyung. I'll just message you." He says and I nod walking off.

As I was out of his sight, I quickly lift my hand to my chest and woah. My heart is beating crazily. What the heck. I sigh while ruffling my hair, heading to the library. I wasn't really meeting my friends in the library but, I had to make an excuse so here I am. The library. 

I walk to a table and quickly set my things down. I was searching another history book to borrow because our history book is too heavy and I thought my shoulders were going to break. I was walking to the other side of the library until I notice a certain doe-eyed boy, with a certain, kingka.

They were both sitting on the library floor. The floor was covered in thick, fancy rugs so it's okay to sit there. 

They were both in a little corner and I decided to eavesdrop on them. I know it wasn't a good idea and it was way too riisky but, I just had to know what was going on between them. 

"Luhan, I'm sorry." Sehun says and grabs Luhan's hand but Luhan quickly moves his hand away.

"You're sorry? Don't mess with me again Sehun." Luhan says in a rather harsh tone and Sehun visibly cringes on his tone.

"I truly am Luhan. Believe me. Do you not trust me?" Sehun says, sadness evident in his voice and Luhan clenches his fist and grits his teeth. What? Why is Luhannie so mad at Sehun?

"No, you're not sorry. You'll never be sorry!" Luhan says and I could see the glistening of his eyes, signalling that he was about to cry.

"Luhan.." Sehun says and brings his hand to Luhan's face.

Luhan suddenly slapped Sehun's hand away and stood up abruptly, startling both me and Sehun.

"Don't touch me!" Luhan says and the tears he was holding in came pouring down his cheeks. 

"Leave me alone already! Please, just pretend we don't know each other. It.. It'll help us both." Luhan says as he wipes his tears away. 

"No, Luhan, you don't understand. I love you." Sehun says and my eyes widened in shock at Luhan's actions. 

He, Xiao Lu, just slapped Sehun Oh's cheek. Wow.

"Love me?! Are you serious!? The day you broke up with me, was the day I died, Sehun. You don't know how much it hurt me. You don't and you never will!" Luhan shouts, tears in his cheeks again and he harshly wipes them. 

"I moved on Sehun." At that sentence, I could see Sehun freeze and hi expression turns more sad.

"That's not true. You still love me, Luhan!" He says and Luhan looks at Sehun, tears streming down his cheeks while he shakes his head.

Sehun begins to cry also, throwing a tantrum and Luhan sat down again, his back facing Sehun as he cries silently. 

Soon after, Sehun sits down too, his back facing Luhan's.

"Luhan I.. really do love you. My friends they, made me do it." Sehun says as he ruffles his hair.

"If you really did love me, you shouldn't have done it." Luhan says quietly and he rests his head on his knees. 

"I'm sorry, Luhan." Sehun says and hewipes his tears away.

"...." Luhan doesn't reply, clearly telling Sehun that he doesn't forgive him.

"Can we.. start over?" Sehun aska and lifts his head abit higher.

"I'm sorry, I need time, Sehun." Luhan says and Sehun nods.

"How long?" Sehun asks again and Luhan just shrugs.

"I don't know." Luhan answers and then, it was quiet. 

Luhan get sup and dusts his clothes, walking to the door, he glances at Sehum for the last time and leaves. Sehun cries more now, ruffling his hair and cursing at himself.

I get my history book and quickly leave the library. What just happened?

I was deep in my thoughts while walking and I bump into someone. Luhan.

"Lu?" I ask and he quickly looks up. 

"O-Oh, Kyungie-hyung." He says and smiles a bit. 

"Why are your eyes red, Lu?" I ask and he just shakes his head.

"It got irritated." Liar.

"Okay.. Let's go home now." I say and we quickly reached home. 

Luhan went to his bedroom and the others looked at me while I shrugged.

I was getting ready to go to bed until my phone vibrates in my hand.

From: Anonymous

Are you sleeping?

To: Anonymous

No, who's this?

From: Anonymous

Oh, sorry. It's Jongin.

To: Kai

Oh, hey. I was just about to.

From: Kai

Oh, okay. Good night then, Kyungie! Sweet dreams! <3 

To: Kai

Okay, godd night. :)

I giggle slightly and slept.

Sehun's POV:

I quickly went home after my talk session with Luhan. Everything is so complicated. Everything hurts.

I ran to my room and bury my face to my bed groaning.

"Sehun? What's wrong, bro?" Kai comes in and sits on my bed, beside me.

"Go away Kai. I need some time alone." I say and hug a pillow crying onto it.

"Come one, Sehun. We're bestfriends right? We should share each others stories." Kai says and I turn to face him.

"Woah, what happened dude?" He aska and hands me a glass of water in my mini-fridge.

I mumble a little thanks and start to tell him everything.

"So you're saying, the deer boy is Luhan? That Luhan that you dumped but still love, years ago?" Kai asks and I nod weakly, not wanting to recall how I dumped him.

"Tough luck Hunnie. It'll long till he forgives you." Kai saya and I nod again.

"I know that Kai." I say and he pats my back, smiling.

"Just remember, when you're down, your bestfriend is right around the corner, ready to comfort you." Kai says and I smile. Kai isn't such a jerky bestfriend. He's actually nice and it's a good thing.

Luhan, please forgive me soon, I miss you.

====================================================================================================================

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Here's the update! Many people wanted Kaisoo and Hunhan so, here you are!

Thank you for all the subbies, comments and especially to those 5 people who upvoted my story! Lemme love you guys. >u<

Question: What is your first impression of Kai? 

Kai gif spam!

{{He's saying this to Kyungie y'know. ;3))

Have a nice day! Byeeeeeeee~ :))))