Kyungsoo's big bro.

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

"Yo Kai. Look," Kris nudges Kai and points to Sehun entering the room. "Waddup with him?" Kai whispers and Kris shrugs. "Should we ask?" They both look at each other for a moment before turning back to the sulking boy beside them. "Dude, you alright?" Kai asks and Sehun doesn't budge he stays silent but lets out a sigh a few moments later. "L-Luhan, he-" Sehun's vision becomes blurry from the water forming inside his eyes and he finally breaks down. Sobbing loudly inside the classroom. Maybe it was a good idea to skip class. "H-He doesn't like me a-anymore." Sehun buries his face in his hands. "Well, what do you expect? After treating him like shi- Ow! The Kris?" Kris smacks Kai's head and widens his eyes at him. Kai seems to get the messege and he quickly shuts his mouth, but Sehun heard all of it. "I know." Sehun says and he could feel his chest becoming heavier by the time and Kai feels guilt wash over him. "I'm sorry Sehunnie. I didn't mean it like that." Sehun looks at Kai and gives him a sad smile. "S'alright. It was the truth anyway." Sehun wipes his eyes and stands up, picking up his bag leaving the classroom. "Yah! Where are you going?" Kris calls out. "Home." Sehun closes the door shut and leaves the campus. He wasn't really in the mood to see Luhan. 

 

"Yah! Huang Zitao!" Tao turns around only to be met by a pair of gorgeous orbs staring back at him. Tao freezes for moment before snapping back to reality. "What?" He turns around continuing to walk while Kris was trailing a few feet behind him. "I was thinking, maybe we should, I don't know. Hang out today?" Kris wraps his arm around Tao's waist and Tao glares at him and shoves him away. "Stop this, Kris!" Tao look at Kris in the eye. "I'm not falling for one of your tricks, okay?!" Tao shouts and turns around to walk away but Kris was quick to grab his wrist and pull him in a hug. "Tao, I'm not fooling you. Could you do me a favor and open your eyes? I like you.." Kris trails off and Tao watches him in pure shock. "I'm sorry." Tao jerks away from Kris and run down the hall. Kris groans and ruffles his hair. "You scared him! Great! What an idiot you are, Yifan!" I smack myself and quickly fish out my phone. 

To: Taozi<3

I'm sorry. 

>Sent. 

Tao races down the hall, avoiding the weird stares he gets from the students and next he knew, he was in the rooftop. The only place he could relax and forget all his problems. Tao feels his phone vibrate in his pants and he quickly checks it. 

From: Kris

I'm sorry.

Tao clutches his phone and he grits his teeth. Tao sighs and closes his eyes. Hopefully, all of this is just a dream and when I wake up, none of this ever happened. 

 

"Kyungsoo?" Jongin calls out, his deep voice echoing inside the music room. He looks around a little and shrugs. "Maybe he's somewhere else." Jongin nods and turns to leave. But not until he hears the sound of a piano playing, followed by a melodious voice he always wanted to hear. "Kyungsoo," Jongin approaches the back of the room and is met by a sight of Kyungsoo singing in front of somebody else. Jongin feels like his heart had just been torn into pieces. He squints his eyes to get a better look at the man but he couldn't quite figure it out. But what hurts more is that Kyungsoo is ing smiling while looking at him. Jongin smiles sadly, tears threatening to fall down from his eyes he quickly wipes them away and he turns around accidentally stepping on a pile of instruments and tripping. The voice quickly stopped and  he could hear the footsteps getting louder. Jongin quickly push himself up and quickly run away. Not minding that Kyungsoo already saw him. "Jongin?" Kyungsoo calls but Jongin ignores him completely s he exits the room. 

"Kyung, who was that?" Jonghyun asks as he looks at his dongsaeng. "Um, no one." Kyungsoo says going back to practice his piano skills. "Doesn't seem like no one." Jonghyun says and Kyungsoo sighs. "Can we not talk about him hyung?" Kyungsoo folds his sheets and fixes the piano. "Okay, okay. Sheesh. But seriously, the guy looks broken." Jonghyun says all of a sudden and Kyungsoo's breath hitches. Jonghyun notices this and he gasps, "You've got something to do with him, don't you?" Kyungsoo groans but nods. "What did you do?" Jonghyun asks and Kyungsoo ignores him. "Yah! Yah! Don't ignore me!" Kyungsoo covers his ears and Jonghyun whines loudly playfully punching Kyungsoo's arm. "Alright, alright! Let's just say we're not in good terms right now, okay? Now stop being annoying hyung. That's totally not hyung like." Kyungsoo nags and Jonghyun rolls his eyes. "Whatever, umma." Jonghyun chuckles and Kyungsoo scowls at him. "Aww~ You look so adorable, Kyung!" Jonghyun coos while pinching his cheeks. "I was scowling at you!" Kyungsoo stomps his feet and pouts. "I knew that. You just don't look that manly baby bro." Jonghyun pats his head and chuckles. "Oh shut up hyung!" Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and Jonghyun continues to laugh. 

"Baek?" Baekhyun hears a deep voice beside him and he groans. "What do you want?" Baekhyun doesn't look up but Chanyeol knows he's listening. "I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I shouldn't have brought my friends over at your house." Chanyeol looks down and Baekhyun looks at him for a moment before nodding. "Okay." Chanyeol looks at him with pleading eyes and he grips Baekhyun's hands. "Baek?" Baekhyun looks at him wierdly. "Um, yes?" Baekhyun asks awkwardly and he fidgets in his seat a bit. "Can I kiss you?" Chanyeol asks out of the blue and Baekhyun's eyes widen quickly pulling himself away. "What?! No! We just only made up!" Baekhyun turns away and Chanyeol whines like a puppy. "B-But, I miss you Baek." Chanyeol backhugs Baekhyun and Baekhyun thinks Chanyeol is the sweetest person ever. Baekhyun turns around and hugs Chanyeol. "I can only hug you for now." Baekhyun says and Chanyeol pouts. "Why?" Chanyeol asks and Baekhyun shrugs. "Our groups aren't really in good terms right now." Baekhyun says and Chanyeol makes an 'o' with his mouth while nodding. "I'm sorry again." Chanyeol intertwines their fingers and Baekhyun nods. "It's alright, Yeol." 

"Everything will be okay in the end. Right?" 

==============================================================================================

Heyyyy guys! Here's an update! Sorry for making you guys wait for soooo long! Anyways, my summer break is in 5 days which means, more quick updates! Yaaaaay! Please also anticipate EXO's comeback! They said it was on the 31st of March but I don'r really know if that was official. Have seen their new hairstyles? Oh gawd. More gorgeous EXO asdfreiohgarnvraio. And btw, ignore the rumor about Chen being a dad. It's not true. Dafuq is up with people todat, right? Right? Rlab. XD And also, pleaseeee do NOT I repeat, DO NOT leave the fandom because of Yeol's new hairstyle. HE'S REALLY ADORABLE WITH THAT HAIRTSYLE DAFUQ IS WITH U PPL ;AAAAA;

Enjoy the update! Sorry about my rant. Lol. XD :) And ignore typos please. =.= Thank you! :D