1. Angel and Pretty Boy

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

Kai's POV:

Shouting. That's all I can hear. Shouting girls. I know I'm hot but, really? They don't have to ing tackle me to the ground! I groan and dust off my uniform before giving them myy heart-warming smile. 

"Omo! Mainhe Kai-ah. I didn't mean to tackle you." I give her a smile.

"It's okay noona." It's not ing okay. My back hurts. Ugh. All the girls arounf me start squealing and it's breaking my ing eardrums! 

"Kai-oppa! Please accept our gifts!" She handed me their gifts and I thank her while smiling. 

"Kai-oppa! Marry me?" Hahahaha! ing no. I just give her a smile and I guess it was enough for her since she just practically fainted there and I shrug.

"Ayo Kai!" Sehun calls from afar and I quickly jerk my head up. Sehunnie! I've never been so happy to see you!

I give the ladies my best smile and run to my friends. 

"Tahnk you so much, Sehunnie! You just saved my there. It was so annoying." I roll my eyes while sitting down next to Kris and lifting my feet up to the table. I'm Kim Jongin. A kingka. A walking perfection. I can do whatever I want. I was busy thinking godly names for myself that I didn;t notice the bell ringing until Chanyeol shook me.

"Yo, Kai! The bell's ringing let's go to class!" He flicked my forehead and I quickly smack my hand to where he flicked me. 

"The Yeol! That hurt!" I say while pouting at him.

"Haha, what is your face." He points at my pouting face whilse laughing out loud. Everybody looks at us and I give them a smile they all start to giggle and return to what they were doing. These people are easy to trick. I smirk and return to Chanyeol who was still on the floor.

"Ae you gonna get up or should I just go?" I ask and he stops laughing and grabs onto my arm.

"Phew! That was hella funny. Now let's go." Me and Yeol have the same schedule so we have to stick to one another.

As soon as we opened the door to our room, all the girls squealed like crazy knowing that 2 of the knigkas are in their class. 

"Kai-oppa! Yeol-oppa!" Sit with us!" THis girls waves her hands at us. I just stare at her. Who's she? I roll my eyes retly and drag Yeol to the back of the classroom where we always sit.

Everyone was around us Chanyeol was talking to them and I was just smiling at them. Suddenly the door burst open revealing Mr. Park Jungsoo. 

He's the best teacher ever! Oh my god. I'm sooo lucky this year!

"Annyeonhasehyo! I am Mr. Park Jungsoo. Please, call me Leeteuk." He says and smiles at us. 

"As you can see, we have two new students today." Leeteuk says and gives us a goofy grin. We all start to gossip about the new students until Leeteuk claps his hands.

"Guys! Quiet down! You may now come in." He says and motions for the two students to enter.

"Annyeonghasehyo! Byun Baekhyun imnida! Please take care of me!" Baekhyun, the guy with eyeliner says and bows at us giving us a smile. At the corner of my eyes I see Chanyeol gape at him in awe. I smirk and nudge Chanyeol.

"Hey Yeol, that guy's pretty hot dontcha think?" I ask him while smirking. He gives me glare and continues to stare at the boy I chuckle at him and looks at the next boy.

"Annyeonghasehyo! Do Kyungsoo imnida! It's nice to meet you all!" He says and gives us a charming smile. It was my turn to gape in awe. This boy he was.. he was.. perfect.

He was an angel. And I was sure of it.

 

 

Chanyeol's POV:

I stare at the boy, Baekhyun. He was really, beautiful. I gape at him and I fell someone nudging me I turn to look at Kai with an annoyed expression.

"Hey Yeol, that guy's pretty hot dontcha think?" He says while smirking, I just glare at him and continue looking at the boy. 

My heart was beating really fast and I didn't know why. What the ? I touch my chest and blush. Do I like Byun Baekhyun? No! I can't I just met him!

I keep on staring at the front until I feel someone poke me from my right. I turn to look at it and I almost fell off my chair. It was Byun Baekhyun. He was abnormally close to my face. I started to blush madly and he gives me a weird look before moving away. 

"Hi. I'm Byun Baekhyun. What's your name?" He says and smiles at me. Aww, he's such a cutie! Introducing himself like a 5 year old. I can't help but feel butterflies on my stomach because he smiled at me. I feel my heart flutter and I just stare at his beautiful face.

"Erm?" He clears his throat and I snap out of my daze and I look at him.

"O-Oh! Park Chanyeol." ! Why did I stutter! I mentally facepalm for stuttering in front of him. I feel like such a dork. He nods and smiles at me. 

"I hope we can become good friends Chanyeol! And then we can study! And do Science!" Baekhyun smiles at me and I freeze.

Wait. Study? Do science? Hold the up. 

"You're a nerd?" I ask bluntly and quickly cover my mouth. 

'Stupid Chanyeol! You're offending him!'

I didn't mean to! Ugh! 

"Is there a problem with being a nerd?" He asks while looking at me.

"No! Of course not!" I say terrified.

"Good." He gives me a quick glare before turning back to Leeteuk. 

Damn, bipolar much? 

But either way, an angry Baekhyun turns me on. 

ing fiesty cat. 

I smirk and turn back to the Leeteuk as well.

Hot + y + Beautiful + Diva = Byun Baekhyun. 

You will be mine, pretty boy. I smirk as I get back to my daydreaming.

 

===============================================================================================

a/n: Heeey~ Here's the first chapter! Sorry if it's short. T-T 

Anyway~ To all the subbies, thank you for subscribing! I really appreciate it guys! Sorry for any typos! I'll edit it soon. :)

I'll be asking questions to you guys for every chapter. To make it a little more fun. ;)

Who is your bias in EXO? :)

Me, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Luhan and Tao. XD

 

Have  nice day~ Byeeeee. :D