KaiSoo. o w o

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

"Woah, what's up with Jongin?" Jongdae sits down as he passes Sehun one of his strawberry milk. Sehun mumbles a 'thank you' before opening it and downing it in one go. 

"Who knows." Yifan shrugs whilst playing with his phone. After a while, a grinning Junmyeon sits down on their table, holding a very special looking lunch box. 

"Where did you get that?" Chanyeol watches as Junmyeon unwraps the lunch box, his mouth watering as a perfectly cooked meat came in his sight. 

"Appa! Aaaaah~" Sehun opens his mouth widely pointing inside. Junmyeon scoffs, turning away from the group. "No! This is from Yixing!" Junmyeon retorts, quickly digging in his meal. The rest of the sighs in defeat. No one could ask anything from Junmyeon if it was from Yixing. 

"Oh my god!" Jongdae suddenly jolts, moving away from the now energetic Jongin. "What the man? Bipolar much?" Jongin rolls his eyes at him as he bores holes in the back of Kyungsoo's head. Great, here comes the guy Kyungsoo was with. 

Jongdae follows Jongin's gaze and he immediately nods, understanding why Jongin suddenly sprang to life. "Lovesick brat." Jongdae mumbles, fishing out his phone to text his Minseok.

Jongin stands up abruptly, making the others look at him weirdly. "Seriously, I have got to stop getting shocked." Jongdae hides his face in embarrassment. 

Jongin slowly approaches Kyungsoo and taps him softly on the shoulder. 

"Hi." Jongin mentally facepalms. Hi? Really? That's the best you've got?

"Do you need anything?" Kyungsoo asks, cocking his head to the left slightly. Jongin squeals. A girly kind of squeal. 

"Puhahahaha! Oh my god. Was that you? I didn't think you were capable of such sound!" Kyungsoo grabs Jongin shoulders for balance as he laughs his out in the middle of the cafeteria. 

"Hahahaha." Jongin also laughs awkardly, scratching the back of his neck. "Listen," Jongin continues. 

"Neukkil su inni? Hahahaha!" Kyungsoo continues, laughing harder then before. Jongin looks at him with a bored face.

"Seriously, Kyungsoo," Jongin says seriously and Kyungsoo realizes he was indeed serious.  "Erm, yeah?" Kyungsoo clears his throat, clearly embarrassed. 

"I want to talk to you about something." Jongin states nervously. Kyungsoo nods, "Go on." Jongin looks around, all eyes were on them. Jongin grabs Kyungsoo's wrist, exiting the cafeteria. 

Jongin pushes Kyungsoo onto the lockers, trapping him with both arms. Kyungsoo feels uncomfortable at their position, his gaze on the floor. "J-Jongin, move away." Kyungsoo blushes furiously, he can feel Jongin's heated gaze on him. 

"Who was that guy?" Jongin doesn't move away, instead, he gets on with the question. "Huh? What guy?" Kyungsoo looks up to meet Jongin's deep brown orbs. They were filled with confusion and.. sadness? 

"That guy from the music room? Is he your boyfriend?" Kyungsoo looks at Jongin in shock. "That was you?" Kyungsoo eyes widen more. 

"Heck yeah it was. Don't avoid the question." Jongin leans closer to Kyungsoo. "W-Why do you even care?" Kyungsoo retorts, moving back slightly. 

"Who was it? I'm the one asking questions here." Jongin stares intently at Kyungsoo. He can't help but notice Kyungsoo's lack of height. Cute. He thinks. 

"You're short." Jongin blurts and Kyungsoo blushes more. If it was possible. "Shut it." Kyungsoo pouts, folding his arms. 

"You're so adorable." Jongin smiles brightly as he pats the latter's head. Kyungsoo huffs, puffing his cheeks. 

"Stop being more adorable and answer me." Jongin states. Kyungsoo shakes his head in response. "Nope." Jongin chuckles. 

"What a stubborn shortie." Jongin ruffles his hair, closing his eyes slightly. Kyungsoo just stares and stares at the perfection before him. Wow, Jongin looks really handsome. Kyungsoo sighs dreamily. Jongin notices and he opens one eye to check on Kyungsoo. He smirks inwardly. He's practically drooling over me! 

"I can see you." Kyungsoo quickly snaps out of his daze and turns away, blood rushing to his cheeks once again. Jongin chuckles at the sight. 

"So?" Jongin asks again. Kyungsoo looks at him in confusion. "What?" Jongin sighs. 

"Who is he?" Kyungsoo his invisible beard, thinking. 

"My boyfriend." Jongin can hear the sound of shattering. He looks at Kyungsoo's happy face in shock. That was the biggest heartbreak Jongin ever had. 

"I'm kidding." Jongin suddenly feels like he was on cloud nine. He feels relief rush through his veins. He mentally notes to kill Kyungsoo later for joking around like that.

"Oh. Then, what is he to you?" Jongin asks again. "Jonghyun? He's my brother." Kyungsoo states calmly. Brother. Brother. Brother. Brother. Jongin facepalms. While Kyungsoo was smiling at him cutely. Kim Jongin, you are officially one of the most idiotic people who lives today. I shouldn't jump into ing conclusions like that. 

"Haha, I knew that." Jongin moves away and Kyungsoo smirks. 

"Why did you even want to know?" Jongin blushes. 

"I-I was just.. curious. That's all." Jongin gulps down a lump in his throat. 

"Were you? Were you really?" Kyungsoo leans in Jongin's face and the younger visibly flinches. 

"Yeah! Oh, look at the time! I have to go!" Jongin feels like running away all of a sudden because he doesn't want to reveal to Kyungsoo that he was jealous, over his brother. 

"Jongin, there's still 15 minutes before the bell rings. Stay for a while. I'm going to ask questions too." Kyungsoo smirks and Jongin gulps again. 

"Really? Stupid watch. Hehe." Jongin says like an awkward turtle. 

What they didn't know that Jonghyun Kibum were listening to them the whole time.

"Oh my. My baby Soo in finally grown up." Kibum hugs Jonghyun and Jonghyun laughs.

"Yeah, it's a bit sad but, that's how life is right? But he'll always be our baby." Jonghyun kisses Kibum's temple and the other nods in agreement. 

'Lower your voices down, will you?  Everyone practically heard your conversation.' Jonghyun chuckles as he sends Kyungsoo the message.

Minutes later.. 

"OH MY GOD!" Kyungsoo screams.

==========================================================================================

LOL, hey! I have a major writer's block and and, yeah. LOL. HunHan is next. Will update on Sunday! Holy Week here in our country. ^ u ^ 

Have a nice day EXotics! > w < <3