3. Chen's shameless flirting and Lay's first kiss

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

Chen's POV: 

I just saw the most cutest human being on earth. 

His name is Kim Minseok. But his friends call him Xiumin. He's a nerd. But a cute nerd. And, God my feels are all over the place. Look! There he is!

"Hey there." I say as I lean over his locker with a smug look.

"Um, hi. Chen right?" He says softly while grabbing his books. He knows my name! I could just die. Asduyfvpwuibc.

"Yeah. Uh." I have nothing to say! I'm so embarrassed! He finally looks at me with a smile on his face. Cute.

"Do you want to uh.. Have lunch with me?" I ask suddenly. We're not close, I know. He only met me, I know. But, it's worth a try right?

"I.. don't know. My friends are.." He trails off and an idea pops up in my mind.

"Why don't you tell your friends to come with you? My friends won't mind." I say and he nods. 

We just stood there.

Not moving or anything.

Awkward. 

"So Xiumin, you're pretty cute." I say and his eyes widened in shock. I smirk.

"Th-Thanks? I guess." He scratches the back of his neck and gives me a smile. Awww, you Xiumin. You're so cute. 

I was about to tell him a cheesy pick-up line but then the ing bell rang signaling class is gonna start. I groan and I realized, me and Xiumin have the same class!

"Let's go baby. We have the same schedule." I wink at him and grab his hand draggin him to our class. His hand is so soft. I never wanna let go of it.

As we walked to our destination, people keep giving us comfused glances, weird stares and I could see a lot of women glaring at my baby baozi. How dare they. 

I opened the door to our class and I walked to my chair at the end of the classroom and let go of Xiumin. 

I tapped the seat next to mine, "Sit." I say and he shakes his head heading to the front and taking a seat. I forgot. He was a nerd. Ugh, life.

Everyone came to class and sat anywhere. This that glared at Xiumin a while ago, sat beside me. I ruffle my hair and groan.

"Oppa." She bats her eyelashes at me and I look at her weirdly. 

"What's your problem?" I ask her and she pouts never turning away from me.

Mr. Choi comes in and I sigh in relief as the  finally turns away from me. 

In class, I kept on whining like a puppy while reaching out in the direction of Xiumin while he just looks at Mr. Choi. 

I rest my head for a while, weeping into my chair. More like making whale sounds when it's giving birth. Wait. How do whales give birth? Where does the baby come out? What if it comes ou-- My thoughts of a whale giving birth was interrupted by Mr. Choi who patted my back.

"There, there. Don't cry little baby." He says and everyone laughs including my baby baozi. 

"Whatever, Mr. Choi." I say while rolling my eyes. He just laughs at me and pokes my forehead.

"Pay attention, Jongdae." He says and continues to explain the history of Korea. Mr. Choi is a kind teacher. He's never pissed at any student for not listening or anything. He just clwons on them a bit. 

I look at Xiumin our eyes met for a second and he waves at me before turning back to Mr. Choi. 

Xiumin waved.

At me. 

I will forever treasure that moment. 

I grab my phone and text Suho.

To: Joonmyuniee

Hyung! Xiumin waved at me :D

Sent. 

In less than a minute, I got a reply from Suho-hyung.

From: Joonmyuniee

Haha. Nice one Chen :D

Suddenly, the bell rang and I quickly ran to my baby baozi and dragged him to the cafeteria.

Where my friend's crushes and my friends will have a little 'lunch date.'

Xiumin's POV:

"Ch-Chen!" I struggle at his grip when we reached the cafeteria. His grip is like, metal. My wrist hurts. He looks at me and I blush. Chen is really handsome.

"M-My wrist hurts.. Could you uh, let go?" I ask while looking down. I don't want him to see me blushing! Just no!

"Oh yeah! I'm sorry!" He says and smiles apologetically and I smile back. 

"Oh right! I need to ask my friends first." I say and he nods.

I run to my friends and they greet me.

"Hey Mnnie."

"Hi gege."

"Hey hyung!"

"Baaaoooziiiii!"

"Hyungs, Chen asked me to eat with them with you guys." 

"Sure." 

"Okay."

"Why not?"

"No." 

Only Lulu disagrees. Wonder why?

"Lulu? Why not?"

"I don't like them."

After several minutes of arguing with Luhan, we decided to just drag him with us. 

"Chen?" I call and he looks at me with the biggest smile ever. Woah.

He observes us and looks at Luhan.

"Why is that guy facing away?" He asks and I just shrug.

"He didn't want to come so we dragged him here." I said and he pouts.

"Aww, he doesn't like us?" Chen asks and I shake my head.

"No! He's just a drama queen." I say and smile. 

"Oh. Well, have a seat." He says and as usual, Beakkie will sit next to Kyungie. They always stick to each other. Baekhyun being the clingy hyung and Kyungsoo being the innocent baby. It's cute. Luhan sits next to Zitao and hugs him like he doesn't want to face the world. What's wrong with Lulu?

"Hey baozi." Yixing, my bestie, sits next to me and smiles.

"Hey Xingieee~" I coo and pinch his cheeks. Chen's eye twitches and we start to eat. 

All of Chen's friends are eyeing my friends like they want to devour them. Uh, awkward. 

"So, Xiumin." Chen looks at me and I look at him also.

"Yeah?" I say while muching on a bun.

"Wanna go out sometime?" He asks boldly and I choke on my baozi. Xingie hands me some water and I take huge gulp of it.

"L-Like a date?" I ask and he nods grinning sheepishly. I look around and see almost all of my friends have partners!

Kyungsoo with Kai, Baekhyun with Chanyeol, Yixing with Suho, Tao and Kris. Only one person. I look at Luhan and he has his head down. 

"S-Sure?" I answer Chen and he jumps up in joy.

"Yeah! I got a date with Xiumin!" He says aloud and I quickly pull him down, blushing.

The bell rang and all of us went our seperate ways. 

Suho's POV:

"Lay!" I call him and notice he's with some people heading towards our table. Oh my God! Are they gonna sit with us? I hope so.

Baozi guy calls fro Chen and he quickly turns to him with a huge smile. Creepy.

I saw Lay and smile he sits next to Baozi and talks.

"Hey baozi." He says and smiles.

"Hey Xingieeee~" Baozi coos and pinches Lay's cheeks. Hell naw. I ball my fist and I see in the corner of my eye that Chen, is jealous. 

Hah. He has hots for little baozi there. I smile at Lay and we begin to talk.

"So how are you, Lay?" I ask him and he only shrugs, smiling.

"Good I guess." Me and Lay met in Biology class. He was partner and I fell in love at first sight. 

I look at his face and observe his features closely.

"You're really pretty, Yixing." I blurt out and I quickly cover my mouth. 

Uh oh.

Lay's POV:

"You're really pretty, Yixing." Suho says and I blush. He covers his mouth instantly. I think he didn't want to say it aloud. Suho is so cute.

"Thank you, you're quite handsome yourself." I say proudly and smile at him showing my single dimple and he practically melts.

So cute.

"Heh. Thanks." He says and smiles. His smile is like an angel's. It's so charming. I'm falling for him.

We kept on chatting until the bell rings and we went to our lockers. 

"What do you have next?" Suho asks me and I check my schedule.

"Science." I say and he smiles.

"We have the same class. Let's go." He grabs my hand and leads me to the room.

Godddd. He held my hand. Fawking asjdbowubfwoi.

He led me to the Science room and nobody was there yet. He suddenly pushes me to the wall and kisses me. 

On the lips. 

He quickly backs away and smiles at me. I blush and look at him, shocked.

"I know it's kind of quick but, I love you Yixing. Will you be mine?" He asks me and I think for a while.

"I'll think about it." I say and he smiles again. 

"I understand. I won't rush you Yixing." He says and I smile at him while nodding. 

I touch my lips secretly. His lips were soft and sweet. 

It was a good experience. 

It was my first.

 

BONUS!

Sehun's POV:

Luhan was still ignoring me. I couldn't blame him though. But it hurt. 

I was on my way to my next class, thinking deeply, until I bumped into some one.

I look up quickly, doe-eyes staring at me. Fear and hurt written all over his face. Before he could run away, I quickly grab his wrist.

"Luhan." 

================================================================================================

Heyoooooo! I'm sorry I wasn't able to update yesterday! AFF was like, down the whole day. :(

But, I have now! :D Thank you for the 100+ subbies! 

Thanks for commenting as well! :D

The bonus is a teaser for the next chappie! ;)

Question: What is your favorite EXO song? :)

 

Have a nice day~ Byeeeeee! :3