Lotte World Part II

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

"Kyungsoo!" Jongin grabs Kyungsoo's wrist, pulling him back. Kyungsoo gives him alook before folding his arms over his chest. "What?" Jongin winces at Kyungsoo's tone. Geez, what a diva. 

"We should go together!" Jongin exclaims, griping Kyungsoo's hands tightly incase the other might decline and run away. 

"Hmm, let me think about it. How about no." Kyungsoo as he tries to remove Jongin's hand from his wrist. "Jongin, let go." Kyungsoo demands but Jongin doesn't budge. "I'm warning you." Kyungsoo threatens but, in all honesty, who could find that face threatening? I mean, it's so adorable! 

"Jongin!" Kyungsoo shouts in his ear and Jongin automatically frees Kyungsoo's wrist, quickly clutching his aching ear. "Kyungsoo, that hurt!" Jongin whines as Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. 

"I'm going to find Baekhyun." Before Kyungsoo could even make a step, Jongin grabs the back of his shirt and tugs him backwards. Kyungsoo groans. Why can't he just let me go? Isn't obvious that I DON'T want to be with him? 

"Kyungsoo, look, I know you're mad at me because you think I'm like Sehun. Right? But trust me, I'm not." Jongin pleads. 

Kyungsoo raises one of his eyebrows at him, folding his arms. "Are you sure?" Jongin nods viogrously. "I can give up my popularity for you!" Jongin exclaims. Kyungsoo blushes a deep red which Jongin notices.

"Give me a chance, Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo looks at Jongin sternly before nodding. Jongin's eyes widen as he fist pumps the air, Kyungsoo giggling at him. 

"Well, you better make this worth it, Kim Jongin." Jongin nods, grabbing Kyungsoo's hand and running thorugh the crowd. They arrive at one of the 3D Jungles and Kyungsoo claps his hands in excitement. 

Once it starts, Kyungsoo starts screaming wildly when one of the tigers open its mouth. The effect made him scream more while Jongin just laughs at Kyungsoo's cuteness. 

"I never want to go back there again." Kyungsoo shivers. Jongin suddenly hugs him, rubbing circles behind his back. "It's okay." Jongin kisses Kyungsoo's ear. Kyungsoo pushes Jongin away, his face turning deep red. 

"Jongin! Don't do that!" Kyungsoo rubs his ear while Jongin shrugs, chuckling. 

"Should we eat first?" Kyungsoo nods, rubbing his stomach slightly. 

"Where do you want to eat then?" Jongin asks as he takes Kyungsoo hand in his again. Kyungsoo looks at their hands but doesn't complain about it. Jongin's hands are warm.

"Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo snaps out of his daze, looking at Jongin once again. "Huh? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." Kyungsoo fumbles with the hem of shirt, completely oblivious of the spazzing Jongin beside him. 

Isn't he just cute?! Asdfgioendow. If I could just take him to a dark corner and do erm, dirty things to him, it'd be the best day ever. Wait, what? No. Jongin. Control yourself. 

"Um, where do you want to eat?" Jongin asks again, smiling at the short boy. Kyungsoo places a finger below his lip, before answering. "I want to go to a Chinese restaurant!" Kyungsoo claps excitedly again. 

"Sure." Jongin nods, leading Kyungsoo to the restaurant. 

A waitress greets both of them with a smile on her face. She leads them to their seats and they follow behind. Both of them look at the menu and Kyungsoo's eyes widen at the delicious looking food. 

"Wah! Everything looks so good!" Kyungsoo scans the menu again before picking. Jongin picks his and the waitress lists it down. 

While waiting, Jongin suddenly grabs Kyungsoo hands and plays with it. Kyungsoo gets shocked at first but he calms down minutes after. 

The waitress then reappears with food. She places them down before leaving. 

Before Jongin could eat, Kyungsoo's chopsticks pokes his lip. Jongin looks up at the blushing Kyungsoo before eating what Kyungsoo gave him. Jongin nods. "It tastes good." Jongin smiles and they both dig in. 

As they left the restaurant, Kyungsoo decides they should rest for a while to burn down what they ate. 

They just walked through the whole place, holding hands. People gave them weird looks but they ignored them. 

"Jongin.." Kyungsoo says quietly. 

"Hmm?"

"I think I believe you." Kyungsoo says mindlessly and Jongin smiles. 

"That's great." Kyungsoo smiles softly, lacing his fingers with Jongin's. Jongin stops abpruptly, bringing Kyungsoo with him.

Both of them stare at each other's eyes for a while, slowly moving closer before, 

"Jongin and Kyungsoo, siting on a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol runs away, laughing histerically.

Kyungsoo blushes and Jongin huffs. "s." Jongin comments.

"Can we go now?" Jongin asks and Kyungsoo nods. "Where to?" Kyungsoo asks. Jongin leads Kyungsoo to the roller coaster. 

It's a good thing both of them aren't scared of things like these. 

Jongin grabs Kyungsoo's hands and they both feel safe already. After the ride, Kyungsoo points at the big pororo stuff toy in display. Jongin winks at him and plays the game. He wins the game and gives Kyungsoo the large pororo stuff toy.

"Here," Kyungsoo hugs Jongin first before hugging the stuff toy. 

"Thank you sooo much, Jongin!" Kyungsoo squeals, hugging the stuff toy. Jongin then wraps an arm around Kyungsoo's waist and they both walk again. 

Jongin then spots Suho and Yixing. Yixing fixing Suho's hair. Jongin taps Kyungsoo and points to the couple. Both of them giggle. 

Junmyeon notices and he turns around to us. He blushes a bit before turning back to Yixing again. "Piss off," Kyungsoo stucks his tongue out at Junmyeon before walking away. 

"Jongin! Let's buy cotton candy!" Kyungsoo says and Jongin nods. 

"Mister, 2 cotton cnadies please!" Kyungsoo smiles and pays the guy after handing their cotton candy. Kyungsoo stuffs a piece into his mouth, savoring the sweet taste. Jongin chuckles, pinching Kyungsoo's cheeks. 

"You're so cute!" Jongin says while Kyungsoo blushes. 

"W-Whatever!" Kyungsoo turns away but smiles shyly. I think I like Jongin.

"Kyaaaaa!" Minseok squeals as he grips tightly onto the metal bars. "Jongdae! Riding this was a bad idea!" Minseok closes his eyes tightly, waiting for the ride to stop. Once it stops, Minseok is the first one out. 

Jongdae chases after him, hugging him form behind. "Come on, were you really that scared?" Jongdae asks. Minseok nods as he massages his temples. 

"I'll buy you ice cream!" Minseok peeks at Jongdae and smiles. "Okay!" Jongdae smirks. This guy, really. So easy to provoke. 

Minseok happily skips to the ice cream parlor. "Jongdae! I want chocolate! Pleaseee?" Minseok puts on his best puppy face and Jongdae coos. "Okay, wait here." Minseok nods as he waits patiently like a little boy.

"Hey, cutie." A woman suddenly appear from behind him, sitting across from Minseok. 

"Oh hello, noona." Minseok smiles, waving at the woman. The woman smiles slyly.

"Do you want some cotton candy?" The woman asks. Minseok thinks for a while before nodding.

"Then, come with me dear." The woman places out her manly(?) hand out for him to grab. Minseok looks back at the woman, then back at the hand. He shakes his head.

"Jongdae said not to take offers from just anybody." Minseok says and the woman curses under her breath before turning back to Minseok.

"Don't worry, I'm Jongdae's um, sister! Yeah! So it's okay." The woman smiles at him again. Minseok questions her further. "I don't know. You don't look like him." Minseok tilts his head, frowning. 

"Excuse me? Who are you?" Jongdae asks, two sundaes in hand. The woman looks behind her to see an angry looking man. 

"Back off pal, I was first." The woman's voice suddenly turns deep and scary, Minseok's eyes widen in fear.

"Jongdae." Minseok whines, cowering in fear as the woman(?) grabs Minseok's arm. 

"Yah! You should back off!" Jongdae abruptly snatches Minseok's arm away from the stranger. He gives the stranger the finger before leaving.

"Are you okay? Did he do something?" Jongdae asks, searching thorugh Minseok's body for any bruises or cuts. Minseok blushes. 

"I-I'm fine. Yah! You're touching somewhere!" Minseok blushes more and Jongdae smiles sheepishly at him before taking his hands off. 

"I'm sorry. I'm never leaving you off my sight again!" Jongdae smiles, wrapping a possessive arm around the shorter male. 

"B-But wait, that was a guy?" Minseok asks. Jongdae chuckles at the boy's obliviousness. Jongdae then hands Minseok the ice cream he bought.

"Yeah, it was. The deep voice, large body and hands? Didn't you notice?" Minseok shakes his head. "I didn't." Jongdae ruffles Minseok's hair. "Pabo." Jongdae says quietly and Minsoek hits him. 

"Yah! I am not!" Minseok pouts, folding his arms as Jongdae kisses the top of Minseok's head, leaving Minseok in a daze. 

"We should ride some more." Minseok says and Jongdae nods. "Sure." Both of them walk to a ride called, 'The Conquistador.' As the ride started, both of them started screaming like maniacs. 

Minseok then held onto Jongdae's shirt tightly, as he screamed. 

Once the ride finished, both of them got off. Minseok was a bit dizzy so he leaned onto Jongdae's chest. Jongdae hugged him as they sat on a bench near the ride.

"Let's go buy drinks." Jongdae suggests and both of them walk to the store. At the corner of Jongdae's eye, he spots the guy from the ice cream parlor. 

He suddenly grabs Minseok waist, pulling him closer. Minseok tilts his head in confusion but as Jongdae points him out, Minseok leans on Jongdae's chest again. 

The guy from before spots them and his eyes roam up and down Minseok's lithe figure. Minseok notices and he leans on Jongdae's body more. Jongdae also notices. 

Both of them buy a drink quickly before disappearing into the crowd. Where the man from can't find them.

"Jongdae, I was so scared!" Minseok whines as he sips from his drink. 

"Don't worry, as long as I'm here. Nothing bad will happen to you." Jongdae gives him a reassuring smile. Minseok nods, resting his head on Jongdae's shoulder.

Sometimes, Minseok thinks it's fate that brought them together. 

Well, Minseok certainly likes the way fate is thinking. 

 

❤❤❤

So hey! I'm back with another chapter! I decided to write in Luhan's birthday because he's one of my biases. Omg! I can't believe he's actually 23! He looks like a five year old! Omooo! Luhan-ah! Saengil chukhae! C: Lol, anyways! Enjoy this chapter and have you read my Kaisoo oneshot? Read it please and message me about it! Tell me if you like it or not! XD Haha. 

Have a nice day! Once again happy birthday to Xiao Lu. c: