Lotte World Part I

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

It was a usual Saturday morning, Baekhyun would wake up early and head to the Park household to wake Chanyeol up. Usually they would do their homeworks or maybe even go out for some ice cream. Because Baekhyun knows that whatever he wanted to do, Chanyeol would simply agree to it without complaint. Baekhyun sometimes wonders why, but he just ignores it. After all, he does agree. 

Today, both of them had different plans. They weren't going to do homework or projects or researches. No. They were going to Lotte World with their friends. (Which Chanyeol is really happy about.) 

Baekhyun rings the doorbell once, backing away slightly to look at the camera. A few moments later, one of the maids answer and the gate quickly opens, allowing him to go in. Baekhyun bows to everyone he passes by while smiling with his killer, heart-warming eyesmile. 

Baekhyun makes his way in the house and he spots Chanyeol's mom. 

"Good morning Mrs. Park." Baekhyun bows, and smiles at Chanyeol's mom. 

"Omo! I didn't notice you were here already. Come, darling." Chanyeol's mom smiles at him, leading him to the livivng room. "Sit, Baekhyun.  I'm going to go get Chan-" Before Chanyeol's mom could finish, Chanyeol's deep voice interrupts her. "Oh, nevermind." Chanyeol's mom says quietly as Baekhyun turns his head towards the owner of the voice. 

Chanyeol was going down the stairs, wearing only a pair of black skinny jeans. He pauses slightly, looking back and forth at the shirts he was holding. "Umma, what v-neck color would you think Baekhyun likes? Stripes or just plain colored?" Chanyeol's mom giggles a bit before asking Baekhyun. Baekhyun shrugs, answering her a simple, 'Stripes.' She turns towards Chanyeol, holding in her laughter.

"Baekhyun likes stripes better." Chanyeol frowns a bit, cheking his v-necks again. 

"How are you so sure umma?" Chanyeol finally whips his head at their direction and Chanyeol's mom laughs out loud. Chanyeol blushes a deep red and Baekhyun just sits there awkwardly. 

"Uh, hi Baek. Stop laughing umma. I can uh, explain! Later. Uh.." Chanyeol dashes for his room, quickly locking it. 

"Whew, that was hilarious. Erm, excuse me, Baekhyun. So, breakfast?" Baekhyun nods slowly, worrying about Chanyeol all of a sudden. Why was Chanyeol so red? Was he blushing? Omo! Baekhyun blushes as well, shaking his head frantically. 

"Baekhyun? You okay?" Chanyeol's mom asks and Baekhyun stops shaking his head, smiling a bit. "I'm fine." Chanyeol's mom nods as he orders the chef to cook breakfast. Baekhyun fumbles a bit in his seat until the phone rings. Chanyeol's mom picks it up, answering with 'oh's' and 'okay's'. 

"Baekhyun, go ahead and eat breakfast, Chanyeol will be down in a while. I have to go already. I'm sorry." Chanyeol's mom grabs her bag, as she wakes her driver up. Baekhyun waits until she's gone before groaning. 

"This will be so awkward!" Baekhyun ruffles his hair, waiting for a certain giant and for the food. 

"Er, Baek?" Chanyeol's deep voice startles him, he jumps a bit in his seat but turns to look at the said man anyway.

"Hey." Baekhyun says awkwardly. There's a moment of silence. Chanyeol opens his mouth, probably wanting to say something until,

"Break fast is served." The chef places big plates on the table, and quickly leaving. 

"So, let's eat?" Chanyeol states and Baekhyun nods. Chanyeol then quickly picks up pieces meat before placing it in Baekhyun's plate. "Um, Channie?" Baekhyun just stares at Chanyeol while he grabs a piece of everything, placing it on Baekhyun's plate. 

"You have to eat lots, Baek. You're getting thinner." Chanyeol smiles all charmingly and Baekhyun blushes but nods, starting to eat.

Chanyeol finishes first and Baekhyun hasn't even eaten half of the food. "Channie, I'm so full." Baekhyun whines, letting go of the untensils and rubbing his stomach. 

"Okay, okay. Shall we call the others already?" Chanyeol asks and Baekhyun groans, heading over to the sofa. "Suuure." Baekhyun answers, plopping down and groaning some more. Chanyeol just chuckles at the elder's cuteness, quickly dialing Kris's number. 

Bzzz! Bzzz! 

"Hello?" Kris answers, while he looks into the mirror, styling his hair. 

"Ayo waddup Krease!" Chanyeol shouts on the other line and Kris quickly pulls his ear away from the speaker before answering, "You're gonna ruin my damn eardrums Yeol! The ?" Kris answers as he covers his ear while rolling his eyes. 

"Sorry." Kris can hear Chanyeol snicker lowly but he ignores it. 

"Seriously dude, you gotta stop." Kris answers but gets another snicker from the elf but this time, louder. Kris groans. Immature brats.

"Anyways, let's go to Lotte World already!" Chanyeol says. Kris can practically hear Chanyeol smiling from the line. 

"Sure." Kris answers before ending the call as he shoves his phone in his pocket. He gets back to styling his hair. Gotta look extra hot and handsome for Zitao! Kris chuckles a bit before heading out to Chanyeol's house, messaging the others to go to Chanyeol's house. 

Kris grabs his wallet and keys before shouting a simple, 'I'm going out.' to the servants. He gets into his new Lamborghini as he speeds off. 

Kris's eyes roam through the city, he stops abruptly, ignoring all the honks and rages he's getting from the people. He spots Zitao. "Tao!" He calls out. 

Zitao jumps a bit, quickly looking around. I swear I heard somebody call me. Tao's eyes widen into Kyungsoo's size. I knew the heat would get into me! Tai quickly runs to the nearest tree, protecting himself from the sun. "Tao!" Zitao quickly shakes his head as he fans himself. 

"Omo! I'm going crazy!" Tao whimpers until he notices a car door open for him. He looks at the owner and is shocked to see the one and only Kris Wu. 

"Get in, pabo." Kirs laughs and Tao pouts. He must've seen everything. Once Tao gets in, he crosses his arms over his chest, looking out the window. 

"You're not going crazy by the way." Kris interrupts the silence and Tao groans. "I know, I know!" Tao pouts more and Kris chuckles. 

"Here we are, Chanyeol's house." Kris drives parks his car near Chanyeol's and he gets out, quickly moving over to Tao's side and opening the door for him. 

"I'm not a princess, Kris." Tao rolls his eyes and Kris smirks. "You are to me." Tao blushes a deep red before walking past the giant.

Tao rings the bell and Baekhyun quickly opens the door, hugging Tao. 

"Taoziiiii~" Baekhyun smiles and Tao does too. "Baek-hyung." Tao hugs back and they go for the couch, waiting for the others.

"Alright, so are we complete?" Suho asks and the rest nods in response. "Okay, good. We go in partners okay? Yixing and I, Kai and Kyungsoo, Tao and Kris, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Chen and Xiumin, and lastly, Luhan and Sehun. So, let's head out." Suho says, grabbing Yixing by the wrist and draggin him to his car. The others follow behind with their respective partners. 

Once they arrive, Yixing quickly hops out of the car and admires the beautiful place. "Wow~" Suho chuckles as he wraps and arm around Yixing's petite waist. Yixing doesn't mind though. 

Suho holds out his hand to Yixing, "Shall we?" Suho smiles and Yixing takes his hand. Suho pays the fee for all twelve of them as they wait for the others to arrive. When they gather up, Suho distributes all the tickets before yelling a, 'Have fun! All of you gather to the main gate at 7, okay?' Suho then again, grabs Yixing as they proceed inside. 

"What do you want to do first?" Suho asks and Yixing smirks. "I want French Revolution first." Suho gulps but quickly nods, running to the ride. As soon as they reach the place, Suho gulps again, more visibly this time. Suho eyes travel at the figure. "Holy , Xing. Are you sure we can do this?" Suho tightens his grip around Yixing hand and Yixing  leans his head on Suho's shoulder. 

"Why not?" Yixing answers before dragging a struggling Suho with him. They both get in the ride quickly, Yixing wants to sit in the first row but Suho doesn't like the idea so they sit in the middle instead. 

The workers put seatbelts on them and they hold tightly on the bar. 

"Enjoy the ride." The worker says and the ride quickly speeds off in circles. Suho face is unbelievably pale and Yixing starts screaming in excitement. 

After the ride, Suho gets out fast, cluctching his head lightly. Yixing follows afterwards, rubbing soothing circles behind Suho's back. "You okay Junnie?" Yixing asks, completely worried. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just a bit duzzy though." Suho smiles slightly and Yixing smiles back. 

"Let's buy a drink first." Suho suggests and Yixing nods, understanding Suho's situation. Suho buys two fruit smoothies and he hands Yixing one. Suho quickly slurps his drink, calming his dizzy mind quickly. 

"Mianhe." Yixing looks down. It's all my fault. Suho smiles as he lifts the other's chin up. Yixing meets Suho's eyes and Suho kisses the top of Yixing's forehead. "It's alright." Suho then stands up and grabs Yixing's hand. "It's my turn now." Suho smirks and Yixing just smiles at him. Suho endured my ride. So I have to endure his too. No matter how afraid I am. Fighting Yixing! Yixing thinks to himself as he lets Suho drag him around.

"Here we go!" Suho smiles and Yixing reads the sign below, 'The Conquistador.' It says. Suho drags Yixing again and they both hop in the ride. When the boat was finally full, the boat starts swinging, going higher everytime. Yixing clutches onto Suho's arm and Suho smiles inwardly. 

The ride is finally over and both of them get out together. Yixing notices that Suho's hair was really messed up from the ride. Yixing fishes his phone out, quickly switching his camera so he would see himself. After he finishes, he grabs Suho at the back of his neck, making him turn to Yixing. Yixing gets closer to Suho and he fixes his hair. They hear giggles from behind and they both turn their heads at the noise. 

"Piss off," Suho growls at both of them, while blushing. Kyungsoo then sticks out his tongue at Suho and Kai laughs. Yixing observes them slowly. Kyungsoo is hugging a large pororo stuff toy and Kai's hands are on Kyungsoo's waist. Yixing smiles while Kai and Kyungsoo disappear in the crowd.

"They made up, I guess." Suho says suddenly and I nod before turning to him again. "Junnie~ Let's go eat first!" Suho smiles and nods as both of them enter a fancy looking restaurant. 

"I'm paying~" Yixing giggles and Suho nods again. The waiter places the menu on their table and giving Suho a wink. Suho cringes, suddenly intertwining his hands with Yixing's. Yixing doesn't seem to mind though so he continues. The waiter then groans and leaves immediately. 

Both of them finish the food quickly, Yixing pays the bill and leaves an extra tip before leaving. 

"Junnie~ Can we go to the theater next?" Suho nods. "Sure." They head to the theater, hands still intertwined.

"Kris! Omo! Hurry up! We're wasting precious time!" Tao looks around the amusement park with gistening eyes. Kris finally catches up, hands in knees and panting. "Slow down, will you?" Kris groans, running a hand through his blonde locks, Tao blushes at the sight. 

"C-Come on!" Tao tugs in Kris shirt cutely and Kris, not being able to resist, finally agrees. "I don't know why I keep up with you. I mean, you're a nerd." A cute one at that. Tao sends him a glare and Kris shrugs. 

Tao suddenly lets go of Kris's arm, "What does it have to with being a nerd anyway?" Tao questions, obviously annoyed at the taller male. Kris sighs, grabbing both sides of Tao's shoulder, bending slightly to reach Tao's height. "I have a reputation, Tao." With that, Tao pushes Kris away. "You're an , Kris." Tao says, as he quickly runs away from the blonde. 

Kris tries to chase Tao but people keep blocking his way. In the end, he decided to just message Tao. Kris takes his phone out, he slides the phone quickly and a message pops out. It reads,

From: Luhan
Time: 1:00

You better not lose Tao or I will end you. Enjoy! ^o^
-Sent.

Kris groans again, completely frustrated. 

To: Tao (❤) 
Time: 1:30

Where are you? Meet me near the gate. 
-Sent.

Tao was sitting at a nearby cafe, drinking bubble tea when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Thinking that it was Luhan, he excitedly checks it but to his dismay, it was actually Kris.

To: Poopyhead
Time: 1:32

No! Leave me alone you poopyhead!
-Sent.

Tao then proceeds on drinking his bubble tea grumpily, mumbling a few curse words under his breath. 

"I mean, so what if I'm a nerd?" Tao sniffs, he spots Suho and Yixing going in the theater, holding hands and he can't help but feel jealous. He liked Kris actually. But he didn't want to believe himself because Kris is an who cares nothing but his reputation.

Tao sniffs again before deciding to follow the SuLay couple in the theater before Kris spots him. 

But lady luck wasn't on his side today. 

Eventually, Kris does find him and drags him to a nearby gift shop. Tao looks at the place, completely confused. He then turns towards Kris who had his face on. 

"Whatever, I'm leaving." Tao rolls his eyes as he starts to walk away but is tugged back by a large hand. Tao groans in annoyance, "The Kris? Just let me g-" 

"Pick what you want." Kris cuts him off. Tao is confused again and he looks at Kris for an answer. 

Kris clears his throat, "I'm sorry." Kris mumbles but Tao heard it.

Tao looks at Kris in mere shock before glaring at him. "Apology not accepted." Kris sighs the nth time that day.

"Tao, please just-" 

"You hurt me." Kris feels like he was slapped across the face. Hard. His heart feels heavy because that was one thing that Kris didn't want Tao to feel when he's with him. Pain. 

"Tao, please." Kris wraps his arms around Tao's waist, pulling the smaller boy closer. Kris embraces him tightly, while Tao keeps sending punches in Kris's chest.

"I hate you. Let go of me." Tao struggles but Kris doesn't release him. Tao finally clams down, he stopped struggling but he isn't hugging back.

"I'm sorry, Tao." Tao sniffs. "You'll be back to that attitude when we go back to school." Tao answers. 

"I'm sorry." Kris repeats and Tao breaks free from his embrace, checking his watch, he pouts. 

"Aish, you spent 1 hour and 30 minutes of fun time." Tao pouted and Kris chuckles. "Now, you're laughing at me! That's rude." Tao said jokingly but Kris took it seriously. He quickly shuts up, afraid that Tao might get angry at him again. 

"So you do forgive me?" Kris asks and Tao shakes his head. "Not yet." Kris groans. 

"Let's go!" Tao runs to the same ride Suho and Yixing rode. French Revolution. Tao smirks and Kris gulps. 

"Um, I'm gonna pass. I'll just stay here and wa-" Tao grabs Kris bby the wirst and they sit in the front. Tao keeps on smiling while Kris is sweating a waterfall. 

"Chill, gege." Tao says and Kris smiles nervously. The workers come quickly and place their seatbelts. In less than a minute, the go full speed ahead with both of them screaming. 

Tao because of excitement and Kris because of fright. After, they go all sorts of dangerous rides. 

"There, apology accepted." Tao smiles wholeheartedly and Kris thinks all of those rides were worht it. 

"Now it's my turn to pick rides." Kris smirks and Tao, being the oblivious panda boy, just smiles. 

They arrive at a scary looking booth. Tao clins to Kris's arm like a koala. 

"L-Let's not go there! KRIS!" Tao shouts as Kris runs in dragging Tao with him. 

"K-Kris, hold me." Tao says, quickly blushing at his statement. He then feels arms wrap around him, making him feel safe. After a while, the arms were gone and nothing was holding him anymore. Tao suddenly panics.

"K-Kris?" Tao asks, walking forward, he soon regrets it as a woman in a long white clothing with long hair start nearing him. Not knowing what to do, Tao backs away, suddenly a bloody arm wraps around him and he shrieks. 

Tao is a strong boy. He knows how to do wushu. His complete weakness are ghosts. 

Tao drops down on the floor, bawling his eyes out. 

"Tao?" Tao suddenly looks up, only to see the woman 2 feet away from him and still nearing. Tao covers his eyes again, calling out for Kris between his sobs.

"K-Kris!" Tao shouts and Kris follows the voice. Once he spots Tao, he runs up to him and scoops the panda boy up in his arms, leaving the booth. 

"Why-why did you take m-me there, pabo!" Tao wipes his tears away and Kris cradles the boy. 

"I'm sorry. Shh, stop crying. Baby, stop crying." Kris grabs his hanky, wiping Tao's face while continuing his train of 'sorry's' into the boy's ear.

"You're lucky I lo-" Tao quickly covers his mouth, blushing a deep red. Omo! I almost said it to him! 

"What?" Kris questions but Tao stands up abruptly. 

"Nevermind. So, how about the theater?" Tao smiles and Kris nods. Tao leads the way and Kris follows, while smiling to himself. 

'You're lucky I love you.' Kris smiles wider. Kris isn't as stupid as you think he is. 

==========================================

I know, I know. And I'm sorry. Please don't kill me EXO doesn't even have a comeback yet ;A; Laugh out loud. Hi! Sorry for the long wait T.T I have a huge writer's block cuz of the heat! =( Hahahahkap omg. XD EXO's rly hilarious got me rlabbin'! Wut am I saying. -.-

Anyways, how are you guys? Me? I'm find thank you and you? Lol, I'm joke. Okay, I'll stop ._. 

ENJOY~! <3 Btw, ignore grammar mistakes and typos please -_-"