Tao's words of wisdom.

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

I am going to change my writing style! :D

======================================================================================

Luhan was again, trying to run away from Sehun. He always thought it was the best thing to do if there'd be a time that he's face-to-face with Sehun. He could hear the faint calling of his name but he ignored it and ran to the back of the house crying his eyes out.

"Luhan!" He hears his name being called from behind and he quickly jolts up, thinking it was Sehun. "Get away from me! I hate you! Leave me alone Sehun!" 'Sehun' grabs his wrists and he struggles violently. "Gege! It's me! Tao!" Tao says and Luhan opens his eyes, staring at Tao for a moment before burying his face into his chest and sobbing in it. 

"It's okay, gege. Zitao's here." Tao says and he hugs Luhan while patting his back. After a few more minutes, Luhan finally calms down and Tao motions for them to sit. 

"Tell me the whole story, gege." Tao says and Luhan freezes, "I can't." Tao frowns. "Gege, please." Tao pleads and Luhan sighs. "Fine, but promise to not tell anybody." Tao nods and Luhan inhales deeply and looks closes his eyes for a second before opening them again.

"Back in China, I was a complete and utter geek. I'm not saying that I'm not a nerd now, its just that, I've improved. A bit. Back to the story, nobody liked me except for the teachers, and I only had a few friends. While Sehun here, is a Kingka. One of the most popular guys in our school. One fine day, Sehun confessed to me. It took me some time before I answered him and we dated. I loved him, he loved me. But that's what he wanted me to think. He didn't love me. He just toyed me. He and his friends made a bet and he lost. So he had to date me. In other words, he was only forced. On our 10th anniversary, he broke up with me in the most cruel way and just left me sobbing on the floor. That day, I vowed to never love again. It hurt so much Tao." Luhan breaks down again and Tao comforts him.

"Gege, are you willing to forgive him?" Tao asks and Luhan looks at him, shocked. "No! Never!" Luhan shakes his head vigorously and Tao sighs. "Gege, you're being immature." Tao states and Luhan looks at him again. "Yah! I am not!" Luhan huffs and Tao chuckles. 

"Forgive him and Start over gege." Luhan looks at him with scared eyes. "I can't even face him!" Luhan shakes his head and Tao grabs his shoulders. "At least try gege." Tao says and Luhan nods slowly. "I-I'll try." Luhan says and Tao smiles.

The next day, Luhan is walking with his head down and Kyungsoo looks at him with a woried expression. "Hyung, are you okay?" Kyungsoo asks him with a wide eyes and Luhan looks at him and his mood immideatly brightens. "Kyungsooo~ You look so squishyyyy!" Luhan hugs him and squishes their cheeks together. " Kyungsoo blushes and smiles shyly. "Thanks, I guess? So, what's the matter hyung?" Luhan automatically looks on the ground like it's the most interesting thing he's ever seen. "Hyung?" Kyungsoo pokes Luhan's forehead. "I-I'm confronting Sehun today." Kyungsoo gasps. "And I have no idea how!" Luhan groans and runs a hand through his honey locks. 

"Just tell him to forget the past and you do the same." Kyungsoo says and Luhan nods. "Oh my God! Everybody! The Kingkas are here!" One girl shouts and suddenly, all of the girls are surrounding them. Luhan accidentally meets Sehun's eyes and he pales. "I can't do this!" Luhan suddenly runs away and Kyungsoo runs after him. Leaving a confused and worried Sehun.

"Hyung!" Kyungsoo runs but he could feel a hand grabbing his wrist, jerking him back. "Yah! Let go of me!" Kyungsoo snatches his wrist and stumbles and falls to the ground. He looks up to see a tanned male looking at him and he scoffs cutely. "What do you want?" Kyungsoo asks and Jongin shrugs. "I just want to be with my princess." Jongin smirks and Kyungsoo blushes. "I am not a girl!" Kyungsoo pouts and Jongin chuckles, reaching down to pinch his cheeks. "So cute." Jongin smiles and Kyungsoo looks away. "Let's just leave them alone. They can handle this by themselves." Jongin says and he picks Kyungsoo up and carrying him over his shoulder and leaving the women.

Luhan runs to the bathroom and he washes his face. He dries his hands and he puts his palm over his chest, feeling his heartbeat. He was never nervous like this before. Making up with Sehun makes him nervous? Why? Could it be that, he still lo-- no. He doesn't love Sehun anymore. He was just.. just, scared. That's it. He was scared. He was scared that he might hurt the younger. Yeah, that was it. He hears the door open and he looks into the mirror to see, Sehun. He pales again. 

"Luhan," Sehun's expression changes into a hurt and lonely expression. Luhan closes his eyes. "Sehun, we need to talk." Sehun looks taken aback but he still nods. Luhan open his eyes and takes a deep breathe, "I forgive you." He says and Sehun's eyes widen, he opens his mouth to talk but was cut off by Luhan. "But, we should.. forget. Forget all about the past and just be..acquaintances." Sehun's mood drops together with his heart. "You don't even want to be friends?" Sehun asks and Luhan bites his lower lip. "I'm not ready yet." Luhans says and they just stand there. "Well, I'll take my leave now." Luhan says and leaves. Sehun doesn't move. Everything hurts. The school bell rings and he drags himself to class with a heavy heart. 

 

======================================================================

Hey! I'm sorry if I haven't updated for a long time! I've been really busy! I'm really sorry! Here's an update for you guys! :D Enjoy!