Memories and a cheesy Kris

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

Luhan's POV:

As soon as the lunch bell rang, I was the first person to dash out of the room and just ran. I didn't know where I was but it looks like the school garden. 

He was there. Why is he here? I can feel tears start to fall from my eyes and I quickly wipe it away. I should be strong. I sit there for a little more until it hit me.

Tao. 

"Oh my god! I forgot about Tao!" I say. I quickly get up, fix my uniform and ran to our room. 

-In their classroom-

"Tao?" I say softly and a boy looks up at me, I can see the dry tears on his cheeks. Oh no no no no. It's Tao. I made Zitao cry. I'm such a bad person. 

"Gege, why did you leave me? Are you mad at me, gege?" He asks sniffling and I quickly come over to hug him.

"No no, I'm not mad at you Tao. I just.. needed to go to the toilet." I say while smiling at him. He's not looking at me. I can see that he was shivering. Huh?

"Tao, are you sick?" I ask and he shakes his head. 

"Why are you shivering?" I ask and he looks at me tears in his eyes. That's when I notice. His shirt was wet.

"Tao what happened when I was gone?!" I ask him and he turns to me.

"K-Kris dumped w-water on me." He says softly and hugs himself. Poor baby. 

"That bastard." I mumble and drag him out of the classroom.

"I have a spare shirt, wear it." I open my locker and give it to him.

"Thank you gege!" He says and finally smiles making heart shape with his hands. I smile softly and watch him run to the toilet. He's such a cute kid.

He comes back and places his wet shirt in his locker and turns to me.

"Let's go gege. I'm hungry." He says and starts to walk towards the cafeteria and I followed quickly.

 

Tao's POV:

Once inside the cafeteria, I quickly ran towards Kyungsoo wile dragging Luhan-gege behind me. 

"Umma!" I shout and he looks at me with his trademark O_O eyes. and I giggle slightly.

"Oh hey, Tao." He says and quickly pecks my cheek, I smile in return. I suddenly feel that aura when someone is watching you. I turn to look around the cafeteria and see this tanned man looking, more like glaring at me. Why is everybody my enemy today? I sigh and turn away.

"Hey Tao, want a bun?" Xiumin-gege hands me a bun and I grab it.

"Thanks Xiumin-gege." I smile and start munching on the bun.

"I baked you guys some cupcakes!" Kyungsoo announces loudly and we all cheer. He hands us the cupcakes and we start grabbing some.

I was eating happily until I saw Kris in front of me. I quickly jump back, terrified. He looks at me like he wants to eat me. Seriously it's disturbing.

"W-What do you want?" I ask and he just looks back at his 'popular friends'.

"I told you he was cute." He says and my eyes widened in shock. What?

"Yeah, he's like a panda." This skinny guy says.

"Hi Baekhyun!" Tha tall curly man waves at Baekhyun-gege and he just ignores him. I chuckle a bit and Baek-gege smiles at me while he just pouts.

"There's the angel!" They all rant about us and I don't even get a single thing. I claer my throat and they all look at me.

"D-Do you guys need something?" I say bravely and they look at each other before shaking their heads. 

"Then go away." Luhan-gege says bluntly with a harsh tone. "Let's go guys." He says and we all nod, following him. 

"Actually," Kris interupts and grabs my wrist. I blush. 

"I'm sorry." He says and I turn to look at him.

"It was an accident I swear!" He says and I only nod.

"Zitao?" Luhan-ge calls and I yank myself from his grasp.

"Coming. gege." I say while running towards him.

 

Kris' POV:

I didn't mean to dump water all over the cute baby panda! I swear! It was an accident! One of my fangirls pushed me and the water bottle was open and he was behind me and it just poured down on him. I didn't get a chcnce to say that I was sorry because he cried and suddenly ran. I guess he didn't see the woman in front of me because I'm way too tall. 

God, punsih me. I made him cry. . I sigh as I watch him from afar. With his nerdy friends.

I was now arguing with Sehun, because he says that Tao isn't cute. I was about to argue back until I spot someone.

Tao was walking in the cafeteria. He quickly runs up to someone and..

Suddenly, this wide-eyed boy kisses his cheek and I stand up abruptly. They all look at me and I clear my thorat, sitting down again.

"What the was that, Kris?" Sehun asks and I only shake my head. I can see Kai glaring at Tao. Tao looks around and spots Kai glaring at him. Tao looks scared. It's so cute! I say and sigh dreamily. I look at Kai and give him a weird look. Who was he looking at now?

I follow his gaze and oh. 

Kai has hots for the wide-eyed boy. I smirk and nudge him.

"What?!" He snaps.

"Woah there, no need to be grumpy lover boy." I say and roll my eyes. What a . He just rolly his eyes and stares at the boy again.

Okay, I'm going up there and I am going to apologize. Yeah.

I stand up and walk towards their table.  I notice that my friends are following me. What the ?

"What the , guys?" I look at them weirdly and they just shrug. I continue walking and step in front of Tao. I look at him.

He was muching on a cupcake. It's so cute and seductive at the same time. .

The way his tongue glides over the icing, it sensually and-- Okay, Kris. Control yourself. I nod and stare at him.

He starts to notice me and stops his actions, quickly jumping back, obviously terrified.

"W-What do you want?" He asks us bravely while stuttering. Cutely.

"I told you he was cute." I say softly, but loud enough for the whole table to hear it.

"Yeah, he's like a panda." Sehun says and I smirk.

"Hi Baekhyun!" Chanyeol says and waves at the eyeliner boy. The boy just ignores him in return. Ooh, diva.

I hear Tao chuckle and Baekhyun smiles at him. 

"There's the angel!" Kai says, a smile plastered on his face. Wow, that boy sure makes Kai happy. This is so weird and cheesy. We're all like hopelessly in love with these nerds.

We all start to rant about them and Tao looks like he's very confused. Which is cute, of course.

"D-Do you guys need something?" He asks bravely and we all look at each other before shaking our heads.

"Then go away." The deer boy says with a harsh tone. The ? He dares to talk to kingkas like that? Why, this . I look at Sehun and he has this sad and hurt face. What? Why? I mentally note myself to ask Sehun about this, after I apologize. "Let's go." He continues and they all nod standing to follow him.

"Actually," Before Tao walks away, I quickly grab his wrist. I then notice the pink tint in his cheeks. Omo! So cute.

"I'm sorry." I say and he turns to me.

"It was an accident! I swear!" I say and he only nods.

"Zitao?" Deer boy calls him and he yanks himself out of my grasp. I frown.

"Coming, gege." He says while running towards him.

Time to ask Sehun.

Sehun's POV:

No, this can't be. Why is he here? I look at him once again. My heart is hurting. I-I.. I still love him.

**Flashback**

"Hannie~ Happy 10th anniversary~" I say smirking.

"Omo! Hunnie~ I can't believe you remembered!" He says while hugging me. 

"Yeah, I have a surprise for you!" I say and motion him to follow me. He obliges and follows me.

There was a huge wall painting that wrote 'Let's break up. Happy 10th, .'

He turns to me in shock and tears were on his eyes.

"Wh-What? I don't g-get it, Sehun?" He says and I smirk.

"See, I never took this relationship seriously. I lost a bet. That's why I dated you. I actually realy disliked you."

"W-What?" I sigh and glared at him.

"I. Never. Loved You." I say harshly and walk away, leaving him, crying on the floor. 

Once I was out of his sight, I hid behind a wall and slid down, clutching my chest. 

'I'm sorry Luhan, my friends were biches. I love you Luhan.' I say softly while wiping my tears with my sleeve. 

After that incident, I left my friends and moved to South Korea. I enrolled a school called SM Academy and that's where I met my new friends.

"Everyday, I look at our past pictures. I always wear the necklace that you gave me. Luhan, I miss you. 

I'm sorry for what I did. I love you Luhan.' 

**End of flashback**

Now, he was back. I can see that he was extremely wounded from what I did. He would always avoid me and not look at me.

This hurt me so much.

But I was determined. 

I was determined to win Luhan's heart back. 

 

 

==============================================================================================

2nd chapter is outttttt~ I made it longer! Yaaaaaaaaaay! 

Thank you again for the subbies and comments! I now reveal, Luhan's past boyfriend! :D

And for the people who were asking for HunHan, here you gooooo! 

Question: What was your first impression of EXO? :)

 

Have a nice day~ Byeee! :D