I'm back!

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

I'm backkkkkk! It's a little bit early but, who cares?! Did you guys miss me? Tell me you did. :D LOL, kidding. So, here's the update! ENJOYYYYY! :>

=======================================================================================

Tao's POV: 

Wu Yi Fan just asked me to be his tutor. Dafuqqqqq. That's just. I can't. I cannot even.

"Tao?" Kyungsoo-umma taps my shoulder and I quickly snap out of my trance. 

"Uh, hey, Kyung-umma. What's up?" I scratch my back awkwardly and try hide the blush that was slowly climbing up my cheeks.

"What's wrong? Why we're you staring at um, nothing?" He asks and I look at him.

"I was? Oh, uhm, I was thinking of my.. homework?" I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Awwww~ My baby is so cute and smart!" He squishes my cheeks and I smile.

"Alright, alright umma. Stop it it's embarrassing." I blush and he pats my cheek before skipping down the hall. 

I watch as his back disappears from my sight and I sigh loudly. I should try not to get caught.

But Kris is just. Ugh.

I started walking, not knowing where to go, I seriously don't know. I'm bored and there's still some time left.

"Hey Tao." I hear a deep voice from behind and I freeze on my spot.

"Wh-What do you want?" I ask nervously.

"I want a lot of things. And it includes you, Zitao." He smirks and I just gulp.

I gasp as he suddenly grabs my arm and traps me in his arms. 

"S-Stop!" I try to puch him but he grabs my hand and pins them up my head.

"Doing that will be a bad idea, Zitao." He says and leans in. I flail uncontollably and then I suddenly feel something hard hit my head, then everything went black.

----

Chanyeol's POV:

"Oh my god! What have I done?!" A man screams and runs down the hall bumping into me, I look at him and my eyes widened in surprise. It was Taecyeon. His hands were full of blood and he was shaking. He stood up abruptly and began running again. 

I ran to where I last heard his voice and found someone lying on the ground.

Huang Zitao.

Oh my god!

HUANG ZITAO.

DIDN'T HE KNOW WUSHU?! WHAT THE HAPPENED?

"Tao?! Tao!" I shook him but then realized that he was out cold. I lifted him up and examined his bleeding head. 

HOLY . HOW THE HELL COULD TAEC DO THIS?! 

He's gonna be so dead when Kris finds out.

I suddenly smirk and fish my phone out from my bag.

"Hey, Kris? Meet me at the clinic." I say and before he could even answer, I ended the call.

"Don't worry Tao, once Kris finds out about this, he'll never let you get harmed anymore." I say and proceed to walk to the clinic.

===== Clinic =====

"Chanyeol!?" Kris suddenly barged in and I glared at him shushing him.

"Shut the up Kris! Tao's sleeping." I say and he approaches the bed.

He gasps.

What a ing drama queen.

He siddenly kneels beside the bed, clutching on the thin fabric. 

"WHY TAO, WHY!?" He screams, tears running down his eyelids. The ?!

"I said shut up you angry bird! He's not ing dead!" I hit his head and roll my eyes, leaving them for a while.

"Um, excuse me?" Someone with a soft voice says and I spin around only to be greeted with huge, adorable brown orbs and pouty lips.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Have you seen my friend? Huang Zitao?" He asks and I nod, pointing to the clinic door. He gasps. What is with people today? Gasping here and there.

"Someone hit his head." I say and he looks at me with horror filled eyes.

"Who hit him?" He asks and I shrug.

"Taecyeon." I say calmly and he suddenly goes ape in front of me. Like, woah. That is so hot.

"THE IS WRONG WITH THAT GUY!? HITTING MY POOR PANDA OUT OF NOWHERE?! HE'S INNOCENT! I'M GOING TO ING CUT HIS BALLS WHEN I SEE 'EM." He rages and I just check him out shamelessly. Damn Baek, why so hot when angry? I smirk and his face goes red from anger.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed rather loudly at his expression. His cheeks were puffed, arms crossed and he was really red.

"THAT IS SOOOO CUTE BYUN BAEKHYUN!" I point at him and clutch my stomach.

"Shut the up Park Chanyeol." He scoffs and I wipe an imaginary tear from my eye.

"No but seriously. You did look cute." I say and smile at him and he sudddenly blushes.

"Sh-Shut up." He corsses his arms once again, turning away from me.

"Hey now, don't be mad at Yeollie, okay?" I rub my nose with his and he quickly jerks backwards, stumbling on a can.

I grab his waist and pull him to me.

He blushes furiously and looks down.

"L-Let me go, Park Chanyeol." He says while covering his face.

"Not until you look at me." He groans and looks up, only to me met by a kiss.

The kiss didn't take long and I suddenly pulled away.

"See you tomorrow, baby!" I shout while running down the hall hearing a "PARK CHANYEOL YOU !" as a response. 

I give him kissy faces and shout back, "I LOVE YOU TOO!" 

And this, is where Byun Baekhyun, feels his heart accelerate. 

Park Chanyeol, just what are you planning?

=====================================================================================================================

OH YEAAAAH! I'M FINALLY BACK! I REALLY MISSED YOU GUYS. T_T HERE'S THE UPDATE! DID YOU LIKE IT? :)))))

Question: What are your EXO ships?

Have a nice day! Byeeeee! :))))))

P.S: I DO NOT HATE TAECYEON OKAY? I just.. couldn't use anyone else. I'M A HOTTEST PEOPLE. PLEASE KNOW THIS. :D