BaekYeol. ((Ran out of titles.))

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

 

"Baekhyun-ah."Baekhyun jumps up, blushing furiously as he hears a deep voice from behind. "Ch-Chanyeol," Baekhyun clutches his chest in pure shock.nHe breaths heavily for a couple of times before turning to the taller male. 

"Yah! You idiot! I could've fainted!" Baekhyun hits Chanyeol in the head and the other groans in pain.

"Ow, Baek! You're so mean!" Chanyeol juts out his bottom lip as he stares into Baekhyun's brown orbs, hoping that the latter would forgive him.

 

I guess not.

 

Baekhyun hits Chanyeol again and Chanyeol whines, "Baeeeek! Stop! It hurts." Chanyeol rubs the back of his head as he sits down beside Baekhyun.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes and faces away from the taller male, folding his arms and bringing one of his legs on top of the other. 

"I didn't hit you that hard. Stop being a baby." Chanyeol grins sheepishly.

"You love this baby." Baekhyun blushes a deep red. Gaaaah. Why are you blushing Byun Baekhyun?! Get a hold of yourself! 

"Shut up, baby!" Chanyeol smirks.

"Is that a new pet name for me? Aw, you didn't have to, Baekkie." Baekhyun curses Chanyeol inside his head for being such a tease. You got this Baek. Just act cute. 

Baekhyun turns around pouting and Chanyeol inwardly squeals at the sight.

"You're so cute! Lemme pinch you." Baekhyun huffs as he swats Chanyeol's hands away but in the end, Chanyeol gets to pinch them anyway.

"You hurt meee!" Baekhyun cries, holding both of his red cheeks, trying oh so hard to glare at Chanyeol.

"Ow, I'm sorry Baek. You're just sooo cute!" Baekhyun groans, rubbing his cheeks more.

"I'll take care of that." Chanyeol states and in a split second, Baekhyun's hands were removed from his face.

Baekhyun blinks as he feels something soft pressing onto his cheek. What the?!

Chanyeol smiles at Baekhyun and the other just stares blankly at him.

Chanyeol suddenly feels worried because after the action, Baekhyun made no sound, no move, nothing at all!

"Baek? Baek? Are you there? BABY BAEK?!" Chanyeol snaps his fingers in front of Baekhyun's face and he snaps out of his daze. Chanyeol smiles again, as he slumps back into the chair feeling relieved.

That is, until a hand attached itself on the back of his head. "Yah! Baekkie! You hit me again!" Chanyeol whines again and Baekhyun clears his throat.

"I never said you can kiss me!" Baekhyun argues and Chanyeol gives him a are-you-kidding-me look. Baekhyun stares back. "What?"

Baekhyun rolls his eyes and Chanyeol facepalms. "Well, I have my own brain. And my brain told me to kiss you. So I did." Chanyeol gives Baekhyun a grin whilst rubbing his head.

Baekhyun blushes because Chanyeol's smile is like, heaven. Baekhyun could feel the butterflies in his stomach and he quickly stands up, trying to hide the growing blush on his face. "I-I'm going to get you some ice. You, stay put."

Baekhyun runs to the nurse, leaving Chanyeol there, in the sight of hungry fangirls. 

 

 

"Hey, Chanyeol." Hara tapped Chanyeol's shoulder, Chanyeol turned to look at her and he immediately shuddered in disgust at the sight of heavy amount of make-up.

"Oh, hey Hara." Chanyeol smiles awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's been a while, huh?"Chanyeol hesitates but nods either way. "Yeah, I guess so."

Hara smiles seductively at him. "So you wanna, go clubbing tonight?" She smiles wickedly. Chanyeol gulps as he shakes his heads repeatedly.

"Uh, no thanks. I quit clubbing, actually." Hara's smile turns into a frown. "What?" 

"I found something or rather someone, that's worth spending my time for." Chanyeol smiles inwardly at the thought of his, yes, his Baekhyun. 

"It's that Baekhyun guy, isn't it?" Hara states while glaring at Chanyeol. 

"Yeah. That guy sure is something." Chanyeol sighs dreamily, the memory of when he first met Byun Baekhyun still vivid in his mind. Hara scowls at Chanyeol. He shouldn't be happy with him! He should be happy with me.

"Chanyeol," Hara suddenly wraps her arms around Chanyeol's neck and brings him closer to her face. "The !?" Chanyeol jerks back, completely shocked at Hara's bold actions. 

"Whoa there ," Both heads turn to look at the owner of the voice. "Baekhyun," Both of them states in unison. 

"B-Baek? I can explain!" Chanyeol panics slightly. He tries to move closer to Baekhyun only to be tugged back. "What do you want?" Hara smiles devilishly at Baekhyun and quickly intertwining Chanyeol's fingers in her own. 

Baekhyun grits his teeth, before smirking back at her. "Let go of him." Baekhyun threatens. 

Hara shakes her head, pulling Chanyeol even closer. Chanyeol on the other hand, tries to pry Hara off of him but with no luck, Hara's nails were sharp as hell. 

"I warned you." Baekhyun quickly fishes out his phone, snapping a picture of both of them. Grinning widely as he admires the photo. 

"What an idiot. That's all you got?" Hara cackles, her grip on Chanyeol tightening. 

"Well, I'll press one button and this photo is sent to Yong Junhyung. Or, better yet, the whole school!" Baekhyun grins and Hara's eyes flare in anger. 

"You wouldn't." Hara warns, shooting daggers at Baekhyun's direction. "Oh I would." Hara's blood boils in anger. She lets Chanyeol go, quickly moving over to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's eyes widen in surprise. He brings a hand up to his left cheek, staring at Hara with utter shock. 

", you just made the wrong move." Baekhyun presses the 'SEND' button and before she knew it, Junhyung is right in front of her, his eyes full of rage. 

"Is this true?" Junhyung shows the image of her and Chanyeol flirting. 

"I can explain." She runs into Junhyung's side only to be pushed away. 

"Is it true or not!?" Junhyung yells and Hara pretends to be hurt. Tears forming in the corner of her eyes. Baekhyun rolls his eyes while clicking his tongue. "Get on with it you little . We're wasting precious time here!" Baekhyun smirks.

Hara's act was quickly shoved out of the way as she glares intensely at Baekhyun. "Then get the hell outta here you !" Junhyung gritts his teeth. He didn't expect the school's 'most innocent sister' to be like this at all. 

"Gotcha." Baekhyuns chuckles as he presses the ice pack on his cheek, enjoying the show. 

"Ugh! Fine! It was true okay!? Happy?" Hara rolls her eyes in annoyance.

Junhyung is at loss for words. "Why- How could you?" Junhyung rages. Hara only looks at him, pity evident in her eyes.

"I pity you. Really. For thinking you even had a chance with me. I only dated you because you were popular. The one I really love is Chanyeol." Hara smiles innocently and trio looks at her in disgust. 

"I like Baekhyun." Chanyeol blurts out. Baekhyun giggles and Hara tries to hide the hurt look on her face. 

"Fine, be that way, Hara. You'll regret everything in the end. We're over." Junhyung states, leaving them alone again. 

"Hey, at least I had a heart and sent it only to him." Baekhyun shrugs smiling sweetly at Hara. "Now, if you don't want the photo all over the campus, leave us alone." Baekhyun smiles at her one last time before grabbing Chanyeol's hand and dragging him to a place where they can be alone. 

===============================================

Heyyyy! I'm back with Baekyeol! I'll update KaiSoo's tomorrow! I promise. :D

Thank you all for subscribing, upvoting and commenting! Saranghaaae! ^ u ^

Till my next update! Have a nice day EXOtics! > w <

Btw, I don't like Junhara. ._. Okay, hate me ; n ; But if you guys unsubscribe well, it's your loss > n < Lololololol, I just don't like them. But I'm not a hater. Arasso? ^ ^ I luuurv u guys ; u ;