Math tutor

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

Kris's POV:

I barged into my classroom and shouted a quick 'sorry I'm late!' to the professor and he just nodded.

 

This has been the 5th time I'm late for my class and it's all because of  him. 

Yes, him. Huang Zitao.

I sigh and rest my chin on my desk. Why does he have to be so distracting? 

Even on lunch, I kept on sighing. Chen suddenly nudged me and I turned to look at him.

"Dude, you look like a disaster. What happened?" Chen asks and I only shake my head.

"Nothing important. I just didn't have enough sleep last night." I say and smile a bit to make him believe that I'm really okay.

I turn to look at the 'nerds' table and sitting there, muching on a steamed bun, is the love of my life Huang Zitao.

I stare at him dreamily and he turns to look at me. Our eyes meet for a mere second and he turns away facing his friends again and I sigh, again.

I suddenly stand up and approach them. I had to talk to him. I just miss his voice okay?

"Um, Huang Zitao?" I call and he looks up at me with his panda eyes and I think my inner fanboy is squealing in joy right now. Not that, I would tell anybody.

I tried so hard to keep my -face on while looking at him staright in the eyes. His stare pierces through me and I could always feel myself melting at his gaze.

"Could I uh, talk to you? In private?" I scratch my neck awkwardly waiting for his answer. His friends are looking at me and it was hella awkward. I hope Tao answers soon.

"Sure!" Tao finally answers and I nod, walking outside the cafeteria with Tao following behind.

As soon as we reach the lockers, I turn around abruptly and he bumps into my chest.

"Ah, I'm sorry." He says while rubbing his head.

"I should be saying sorry." I say and he just smiles.

"So what did you want to ask me?" He asks and I just stare at his face, letting out a content sigh.

"Kris?" He asks and I didn't budge.

"Krisss?" He asks and waves his hand in frony of my face. 

"Yifan?" He called me by my real name. The way my name rolls out of his tongue was like magic.

It was simply, beautiful.

Like him.

"U-Uh, yeah? Oh, right! The question." I say and grin sheepishly.

"Can you be my uh, math tutor? I mean, if you'd like. It's okay if you decline though. I'm not forcing you. It's just that I've recently heard that you're good in math and I'm really bad at it so my profesor told me to uh, find a good math tutor and yeah. If you want I could also pay you or maybe treat you t--" I was cut off abruptly when his index finger made contact with my lips.

"Kris, you talk too much. But sure, I'll accept." He says and smiles and I smile back nodding. 

"Kris, I gotta go. My friends are probably worrying." He says and I look at his face again. The most beautiful face my eyes had seen.

"Kris?" He asks again.

"Oh, yeah! Sure! I'll see you tomorrow at 5 I guess? Is that okay?" I ask and he checks his notebook for a second and then nods.

"Sure! I'll see you around Kris." He smiles at me while waving then walks away. I wave back and smile at him.

He's so beautiful.

So beautiful that, people will like him immideatly. 

Which means I have a lot of people to get through.

I will fight for your heart, Huang Zitao! Just wait and see.

=================================================================================================================

And here I am, writing a chap while studying for the finals. I just couldn't help it okayyy? I'm done studying anyway. So, I'm free! :D

Next chap will be Tao's POV and BaekYeol~ 

Feel free to ask me questions here! Don't worry, I don't bite! Ask awayyyy! :) ---> http://ask.fm/xiaosehunieee13

Have a nice day, Byeeeeeeeee! :)