Lotte World Part III (Final)

In love with 6 good looking nerds.

"Channie." Chanyeol turns his head, smiling widely at the blushing Baekhyun trailing a few feet behind him. Baekhyun blushes more after seeing Chanyeol's killer smile. Baekhyun looks down, smiling slightly.

"Um, Sehun and Luhan.." Baekhyun fumbles with the hem of his shirt and Chanyeol frowns, grabbing Baekhyun's hand with his, lacing their fingers together. Chanyeol gives Baekhyun's hand a reassuring squeeze.

"They're gonna be just fine. So let's just enjoy ours alright?" Baekhyun nods as Chanyeol takes off, dragging Baekhyun with him. Chanyeol is a bit hyper when it comes to amusement parks. Baekhyun stares at the taller that was currently jumping up and down after seeing one of his favorite rides. 

"Baekhyun! Come! Let's ride this!" Chanyeol excitedly points at the huge rollercoaster. Baekhyun gulps the huge lump in his throat before turning to Chanyeol. 

"Erm.." Baekhyun looks down. 

"What is it?" Chanyeol asks. Baekhyun rubs the back of his neck shyly. "Huh? Oh, nothing." Baekhyun smiles, eyes disappearing and Chanyeol immediately melts at the sight.

"Well, let's get going." Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun's hand, trying to tug him forward but the latter resists. Chanyeol looks back at him curiously. 

"Baek?" Baekhyun shakes his head slightly, "You go ahead," Baekhyun removes his hand from Chanyeol's and Chanyeol pouts unconsciously at the loss. 

"You're not riding?" Baekhyun shakes his head, smiling shyly. "I can't ride things like those. Sorry." Chanyeol nods, grabbing Baekhyun's tiny hand and leading him to a different ride. One which is more, safe.

"Really, Chanyeol? A kiddie rollercoaster? Pffft-" Baekhyun covers his mouth, preventing himself from laughing out loud. 

"But Baek, you didn't want to ride the big one!" Chanyeol pouted, crossing his arms in a childish way. Baekhyun stops laughing and quickly turns to Chanyeol with a heavenly smile on his face. Chanyeol melts at the sight.

"Chan, I told you, go and have fun. You can ride the rollercoaster without me." Chanyeol shakes his head. 

"But it won't be fun withoout you." Baekhyun smiles, grabbing onto Chanyeol's big hand. 

"Well then, let's ride this one." Baekhyun tugs on Chanyeol's hand lightly, as the other leads Chanyeol to the kiddie rollercoaster ride hand in hand. Chanyeol lets himself get dragged by the midget that is Baekhyun. The taller male looks down at their intertwined fingers before letting a smile form on his lips. He likes this side of Baekhyun. The outgoing, bold side. Don't get him wrong, he likes both sides of Baekhyun. But he likes this side, a tad bit more.

"Chanyeol." Chanyeol turns to look at Baekhyun dreamily, mouth agape and eyes half lidded. 

"Yes? My angel..." Chanyeol casps his hands together, releasing a dreamy sigh before reaching out to caress Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun just stands there.

"Um, Yeol? People are looking." Baekhyun blushes. The floor had never been this interesting before. 

"Chanyeol!" Baaekhyun yells softly, enough for Chanyeol to hear. The tall man snaps out of his daze, turning to Baekhyun with a confused look. 

"You just- Let's just- Ugh, come on." Baekhyun drags Chanyeol inside, quickly taking the middle part of the ride. 

"Please enjoy the ride, kids!" The announcer yells into the megaphone. Both males glare at the announcer, who was busy laughing his off as the rollercoaster moves.

"Oh my god. Hold me. This is so terrifying! Chanyeol! I'm going to DIE!" Baekhyun lets go of the steel bar in front of them and Chanyeol panics for a second before calming down, realizing that Baekhyun had clung onto him like a koala. 

"Baek, it's okay. You're not going to-"

"I'M GOING TO DIE!" 

"Baekhyun calm down, it's just a kiddie rid-"

"KIDDIE RIDE MY YEOL, I'M GOING TO PISS MYSELF, GODDAMIT." 

Chanyeol's eyes were as wide as Kyungsoo's at that time. Never, and I mean, never did he once hear Baekhyun swear.

The ride came to a stop and both of them got out, Baekhyun panting while clutching onto his chest while Chanyeol just stood awkwardly.

An awkward tension fills the air until Baekhyun clears his throat.

"Um, sorry.... about that. I know you're shocked." 

"Totally."

Silence.

"I'm hungry." Chanyeol pats his growling stomach.

"I need to pee. Like, now." 

"To the restroom!"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol arrive at a fancy restaurant, Chanyeol hold up 2 fingers and a waiter quickly guides them to their table.

Chanyeol guides Baekhyun in his seat of course. Well, Chanyeol is trying to impress Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun pouts, placing his elbows on top of the table and his hands below his face. 

"Why the long face?" Chanyeol asks as he hands Baekhyun the menu. 

"Meh." Baekhyun replies, looking for something good to eat. 

"Pick whatever you like, Baek." Chanyeol beams as Baekhyun closes the menu. 

"I want, large fries, a cheeseburger, large coke and, nachos. With extra cheese." Chanyeol frowns as he looks back at the menu before turning to Baekhyun.

"It's not on the menu?" Chanyeol raises one brow at Baekhyun.

"Channie, this is too expensive." Baekhyun pouts. "And I really wanted nachos." Chanyeol chuckles, ruffling Baekhyun's hair.

"See, this is why you get fat." 

"Hey!" Baekhyun huffs.

"Please Baek? My treat. This is our first date." Baekhyun blushes at the mention of 'date.'

"Fine. What you order, I order." Chanyeol smiles, gesturing for the waiter to list down everything on the menu.

Baekhyun gasps. "Park Chanyeol!" Chanyeol just siles sheepishly.

"Ugh, you." Baekhyun reaches out to Chanyeol's face, grabbing on both of his cheeks and pinching them hard.

"Aaaaah! Baek! Staaawp!" Chanyeol whines as Baekhyun giggles at the others facial expression. Other people also chuckle at the almost-couple.

When their food arrives both of the males dig in happily.

 

 

 

"...." 

"...."

"Luhan?" 

"Sehun."

Silence.

"Luhan please, listen to me?" Sehun tries, only to be ignored.

"Luhan..." Sehun pleads, reaching in for Luhan's hand but the male quickly moves away.

"I don't need your explanation." Luhan says sternly, standing up to walk away. 

"Xiao Lu!" Luhan freezes as Sehun hugs his back.

"Please, please..." Sehun sobs on Luhan's back. Luhan could already feel the wetness of Sehun's tears on his back.

Damn. If Luhan hated one thing it was crying. He absloutely hated it. It was either him crying or someone else crying is his sight. He still hated it. It was his weakness. 

"Damn you, Sehun." Luhan states before reachhing in his pocket for a handkerchief, turning to Sehun to wipe some of his tears.

Sehun gets taken aback by the action. Luhan swears at him but wipes his tears away?

"Don't cry. I hate seeing or hearing people cry." Luhan hands Sehun the handkerchief. 

"Keep it." Sehun looks up at Luhan before bursting into tears again. Luhan groans as he gets bear-hugged  by the other.

"Luhan please, I missed you so so much. Come back to me." Luhan never expected Sehun to be so bold and straightforward after what he had done the past few years.

Luhan gets enraged, quickly pushing Sehun away. 

"Come back to you? What is this to you, Sehun? A joke?" Luhan clenches his fists in anger as Sehun stumbles down on the floor pityfully. 

"I-I'm sorry!" Sehun goes down on his knees, his head hung low, tears still escaping his eyes. Luckily, they were at the back of the amusement park and people rarely go there.

"Sehun, just please, leave me alone." Luhan sighs, placing his hands in his pockets before walking away. Away from Sehun, away from the tears and away from the pain. 

Sehun is left there, kneeling, he lets out his sobs loudly, not caring if anyone would walk in on him in this shameful state. All things that were running on his mind was Luhan, Luhan and Luhan.

Sehun clutches on Luhan's handkerchief, crying his heart out. 

"Is somebody here?" A short girl, long hair and cat-like eyes approach Sehun.

"Oh hey, why are you crying?" The girl asks, reaching out for Luhan's handkerchief. But Sehun doesn't let go. So she uses her hands anyway.

Sehun look s up, his heart skips a beat. 

"Hi, my name is Da Eun. But you can call me Dani. Now, why are you crying?" She smiles gently and Sehun shakes his head. 

"Come on, tell me. You wouldn't cry without a reason. What's your name by the way?" 

"S-Sehun. Oh Sehun." 

"Well then Sehun, why don't you tell me your problem ne? There's a coffee shop over there. Let's go there." Dani tugs at Sehun's shirt. Sehun nods, quickly dusting himself off and following his new friend? Crush?

He walks silently, thinking hard.

'Move on, right?' Sehun looks up at Dani's smiling face. Instead, he imagines Luhan holding onto his hand, smiling sweetly at him. 

Three things were now running through his mind.

Luhan. Luhan. Dani.

 

And i'm finally back! and da eun is here!! you all know her right? dani from 2eyes? sehun's close friend? from highschool? the one he gave flowers to? (i was so jealous lol :<) right? you guys know her right? lmao XD and don't worry this is still hunhan. i'm just adding a little bit of drama here and there yknow? lol i love you guys for not leaving me srsly. and to all the upvoters and subbies, i love you all ;w; and btw, you guys, to those people who were with me throughout this story, please comment. i want to know who you guys are so i could mention you gays in the next chap!

oh and this is dani: 

 

p.s. ignore grammar mistakes and typos! i don't re-read my chapters lol sorry. i'll do it next time :D

 

see you soon! xoxo :')