Chapter Six

A Guy Like Me

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Sungyeol shrieked in horror as he was tossed around by the rough sea.  

Sungyeol thrashed around frantically trying to keep himself above water as the rough current tossed him around.  He was getting tired quickly though and felt himself start to sink deeper into the water.  His eyes started to droop closed as he felt himself going deeper and deeper into the ocean.  

“SUNGYEOL-AH!” Sungyeol’s eyes snapped open immediately when he heard someone call out his name.  

Sungyeol looked up and saw Myungsoo hovering above him with his hand outstretched towards him.  He reached out and took his hand then everything went black.  

--

Sungyeol jolted awake breathing hard and found that he was back in his bed.  Since he had come back to the vacation house he had changed his clothes and quickly fell asleep in his bed.  After he fell asleep though he had dreamt of what had just happened in a more extreme way and of his saviour coming to his rescue, Myungsoo.  Suddenly he heard a knock on his door and Woohyun stuck his head inside the room.  

“Sungyeol are you awake?” Woohyun called out into the room.  “We’re going to go get some dinner soon.  Do you feel well enough to come with us?”  

Sungyeol sat up in bed and stretched, “Yeah I’ll come I’m starving.”  

“Okay we’re leaving in about fifteen minutes so go get ready,” Woohyun said then closed the door.  

They ended up going to a restaurant that was pretty close by their vacation home.  It was a Korean restaurant and as soon as they stepped through the door the smell of the food made all of their stomachs grumble.  They were soon seated and waited at their table for a waiter to come and take their orders.  

“Hi may I take your...Sungyeol?” the five turned and saw that their waiter happened to be none other than Sungyeol’s savior, Myungsoo.  

“Eh Myungsoo?  I didn’t know you worked here,” Sungyeol said pleasantly surprised to meet Myungsoo again so soon.  

“Yeah this is my aunty and uncle’s restaurant I work here part-time,” Myungsoo informed him.  “So what would you all like to order?  I’d better take your orders before I get in trouble for talking too much to customers...”

After Myungsoo left Woohyun started jabbing at Sungyeol with his elbow who was busy watching Myungsoo walk away with an idiotic grin on his face.  .  

“Someone looks really happy,” Woohyun cooed wiggling his eyebrows greasily at Sungyeol.  

“Sh-shut up!” Sungyeol said blushing and pushing Woohyun away.  

“Come on admit it you so like him!” Woohyun squealed excitedly.  

“I do not!  I don’t even know him!” Sungyeol exclaimed irritated.  

“It was love at first sight wasn’t it!” Woohyun continued on.  

“Gyu-hyung can I just knock him off his chair,” Sungyeol asked fuming.  

“Go right ahead,” Sunggyu said nonchalantly.  

“Aw hyung don’t be like that,” Woohyun said redirecting his grease towards Sunggyu.  

“Here’s your orders!” they all heard Myungsoo call out as he approached their table again and Sungyeol noticeably stiffened.  

They all took their food from Myungsoo and set it in front of them ready to eat.  Myungsoo lingered at the table a little while though looking kind of nervous before he spoke up.  

“So Sungyeol I get off my shift soon and I was wondering if you would like to go get some coffee with me?” Myungsoo asked.  

Sungyeol’s eyes widened in shock but Myungsoo had said the magic word so of course he wanted to go.  He bit his bottom lip nervously though since he did feel a little uncertainty holding him back.  He looked at Woohyun and Sunggyu worriedly as if to ask silently for help and they both were motioning (not so subtly) with their eyes and heads for Sungyeol to accept.  

“Sure okay let’s go,” Sungyeol said smiling.  

“Great!  Okay just let me go finish up then we can go,” Myungsoo said before rushing back off towards the kitchen.  

Woohyun smirked at Sungyeol who glared back at him,” NOT A WORD!”  

--

After they all finished eating Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, and Dongwoo went back to the vacation house.  On the way back it started to rain and they all ran back as fast as they so that they wouldn’t get too wet.  When they finally got back to the house they all went to their rooms to relax.  As soon as he entered the room Woohyun launched himself onto the bed but Sunggyu had other things on his mind that were distracting him from noticing.  Woohyun was surprised that Sunggyu hadn’t said anything and looked up and saw that he was deep in thought.

“What’s wrong hyung you look like you have something on your mind?” Woohyun lying on his side and looking up at Sunggyu who was busy slowly pacing around the room.  

Sunggyu snapped out of his thought process and looked at Woohyun a little startled before composing himself again.  

“I was just think...about Sungyeol,” Sunggyu replied.  “Even though he was really hesitant I’m glad that he ended up agreeing to go with Myungsoo...”

“Yeah I am too,” Woohyun agreed.  “He was so bad just a few months ago so it’s such a relief that he’s even able to think about letting someone into his life again.”  

“Yeah it is a relief,” Sunggyu said nodding his head.  “At one point I was worried that he would just say closed off for the rest of his life.”  

“Yeah me too,” Woohyun said then smiled as he came to a sudden realization.  “Hey I think this is the first civil conversation we’ve ever had.”  

“Yeah i think it is,” Sunggyu said realizing it himself.  

Come on now’s the perfect time!  Tell him thanks for helping Sungyeol during his depression!’ Sunggyu’s conscious urged.  ‘Come on you always swore you would if you could!   UP YOUR PRIDE AND DO IT!’

“Um...,” Sunggyu started hesitantly.  “...I’m going to go get something to drink, you want anything?”

“No it’s okay I’m good,” Woohyun said sighing and falling back onto his back on the bed.  

Sunggyu just nodded in response then left the room.  While he headed down the stairs he was beating himself up on the inside.  As much as he was thankful for Woohyun being there to help take care of Sungyeol when he couldn’t he just couldn’t bring himself yet to ignore his pride and thank him for doing so.  He heaved a heavy sigh as he poured himself a glass of water and drank it.  Since they had all gotten home it had started to rain harder and it was loudly pounding against the house.  Also since Sunggyu had entered the kitchen he noticed that he could also now hear that thunder had started up.  Suddenly a particularly loud boom of thunder sounded and it was so strong that it knocked the power out.  As soon as the loud boom of thunder had sounded and the power went out a loud shriek was heard that echoed throughout the whole house.  

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

Sunggyu jumped the sudden shriek startling him more than the thunder and power outage had and he quickly rushed upstairs to see what had happened.  When he got to the top of the stairs he rushed to Hoya and Dongwoo’s room and quickly opened the door.  When he did he saw the two of them with their cell phones out using them as flashlights trying to find their way around the pitch black room.  

“Are you two okay?” Sunggyu asked.  “I was downstairs when the power went out and I heard someone yell up here.”  

“Yeah we’re fine hyung,” Dongwoo replied taking a seat on the bed once he found it without tripping over anything.  

“Yeah and neither of us yelled when the power went out either,” Hoya informed him taking a seat next to Dongwoo on the bed.

Sunggyu’s eyes widened suddenly in realization and he quickly darted out of the room and down the hall.  

‘WOOHYUN!’






-------

And here’s chapter 6~ oooooh a cliffhanger!  

All the couples are slowly starting to get closer even woogyu ^_~

Wow 83 subscribers 0.0 i seriously love u guys u motivate me to write more!!

Thank you all and please keep supporting my story and stick around to see what happens next chapter~

So until next chapter my lovely subscribers bye bye~ ^-^/

Remember to subscribe and comment i love to hear what you all think~