Chapter Eleven

A Guy Like Me

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 11

A few days later the group decided to go to the Gimnyeong Maze Park.  They met Myungsoo there and Sungyeol immediately went over to greet him as soon as they arrived.  After paying the admission fee they all split up into pairs to go through the maze.  

“I’m going with Myungsoo,” Sungyeol announced cheerfully linking arms with Myungsoo.  

“Sounds good to me,” Myungsoo said smiling.  

“And I’ll go with Dongwoo,” Hoya said throwing his arm around Dongwoo’s shoulder and Dongwoo visibly turned a light shade of pink.

“Awesome!” Dongwoo said grinning widely.  

“I guess that means that you’re with me hyung,” Woohyun said in a singsong voice latching onto Sunggyu’s arm.  

“Traitors,” Sunggyu said narrowing his eyes at Sungyeol and Hoya while trying to release himself from Woohyun’s vice grip.  

“Well Myungsoo’s my friend so of course I have to go with him,” Sungyeol defended crossing his arms.  

“And...,” Hoya trailed off having trouble thinking of an excuse and looked at Sunggyu guiltily.  

“And I wanted him to come with me,” Dongwoo finished for him and this time it was Hoya’s turn to blush.  

“Okay whatever let’s just start the maze,” Sunggyu said sighing and walking towards the entrance of the maze with Woohyun still attached to his arm.  “Let go of me already and grab a map.”  

“Okay hyung,” Woohyun said happily and as he turned to take a map at the same time as Sungyeol he winked at him and Sungyeol winked back.  

With this the three pairs entered the maze and started to try to find their way out.  

--

“Are you sure we’re going the right way?” Sunggyu complained/asked Woohyun who was leading the way through the maze.  

They had been walking through the maze for 20 minutes already and Sunggyu was starting to doubt that Woohyun was able to read a map correctly.  

“Yeah I’m sure don’t worry,” Woohyun said not bothering to look back at Sunggyu and continuing through the maze.  

“Are you sure?  I could’ve sworn that we passed through this part of the maze already,” Sunggyu questioned skeptically.  

“Yes I’m sure trust me hyung,” Woohyun said back turning around slightly this time to throw Sunggyu a greasy grin to which Sunggyu just rolled his eyes in response.  

“Just let me see the map I want to check it out myself,” Sunggyu said reaching out and catching Woohyun by the shoulder making him stop.  

“No you can’t see it I said just trust me!” Woohyun said ducking out of his grip.  

“Yah!  Woohyun just let me see the stupid map!” Sunggyu exclaimed trying to grab him again.  

“Well here’s the funny thing hyung...” Woohyun said smiling nervously and scratching the back of this head.  “...I kind of ditched the map about ten minutes ago.”

“YOU WHAT!?!?” Sunggyu exclaimed angrily seething.

“Well you see there’s a perfectly logical explanation for this,” Woohyun said backing up making sure that there was sufficient space between them.  “You see I made this bet with Sungyeol that we would both ditch our maps after ten minutes and see who could make it out the fastest...”

“You idiot!  Is there even any brain function going on up there!” Sunggyu yelled his anger growing.  

“Wh-what?  Why?” Woohyun asked confused and Sunggyu face palmed.  

“Sungyeol’s partner is Myungsoo you know who just so happens to have lived in Jeju his entire life and who I’m sure has probably been to this maze many times and who would know his way around without a map don’t you think?” Sunggyu explained exasperated.  

“.........EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Woohyun exclaimed once he realized his dumb mistake.  

“You are a complete idiot aren’t you?” Sunggyu said shaking his head.   

“No I’m not I have a cumulative 3.8 GPA!” Woohyun spat back insulted.  

“Fine you may be book smart but you sure do lack common sense!” Sunggyu said frustrated before heading off into a different direction of the maze.  “From now on I lead and we’re going to find that map!”  

--

Meanwhile outside the maze the other two pairs had already completed the maze and were sitting on the benches waiting.  

“Ugh where are those they already!” Sungyeol complained leaning back on the bench.  

“I guess you won your bet,” Myungsoo pointed out.  “Though you kind of cheated since I was your partner and I know how to get out of the maze without a map.”

“Details details,” Sungyeol said brushing it off.  “At least that idiot Woohyun was too stupid to realize that but seriously where are they!”

“Yeah the maze isn’t even that hard I had us out of there in five minutes and I didn’t even use that map,” Dongwoo said from his spot next to Hoya and Sungyeol and Myungsoo looked at him wide eyed in shock.  “What?  It really wasn’t that bad.”  

“You’re really weird you know that,” Sungyeol said shaking his head and Dongwoo just shrugged in response.  

“Hey Sungyeol you wanna go up on one of the skywalks?” Myungsoo asked.  “The view from up there is nice.”  

“Sure,” Sungyeol said smiling and standing up.  “We’ll be back~”

Myungsoo led the way up to one of the skywalks and him and Sungyeol looked out at the view.  

“Uwaaaah!  The view is nice from up here!” Sungyeol exclaimed happily stretching his arms out and Myungsoo chuckled at his behavior.  

“Let’s take a selca,” Myungsoo suggested holding up his phone.  

“Okay,” Sungyeol agreed going over closer to Myungsoo.  

Myungsoo held out his phone, snapped the picture, then looked at it to see how it had turned out.  

“It turned out pretty good look,” Myungsoo said holding out his phone towards Sungyeol.  

“Yeah it did,” Sungyeol agreed looking at the picture and he felt his heart skip a beat.  ‘Wow we look like a real couple in that picture...’

*Click*

Sungyeol blinked confused and looked at Myungsoo puzzled who was holding up his phone.  

“Sorry your spaced out face is so cute I had to take a picture of it,” Myungsoo said grinning smugly at him and showing him the picture.  

“Y-yah!  Kim Myungsoo you better delete that!” Sungyeol exclaimed trying to grab the phone from him.  

“What!  Why?” Myungsoo said disappointed pulling the phone away so Sungyeol couldn’t grab it.

“It’s so unflattering!  I look so stupid!” Sungyeol said incredulously trying frantically to take the phone from him.  

“No way I like this picture!  This is so becoming your caller ID picture on my phone,” Myungsoo said and quickly started to run away.  

“Yah Kim Myungsoo get back here!” Sungyeol screeched chasing after him.  

--

After fifteen more minutes Sunggyu and Woohyun finally emerged from the maze and by then Sunggyu was absolutely furious.  Dongwoo looked up when he saw that they had finally come out and he gave Hoya a wary look when he saw a fuming Sunggyu and a guilty looking Woohyun following looking like a sad kicked puppy.  

“Let’s go already I’ll be waiting in the car so hurry up,” Sunggyu said angrily stalking towards the parking lot.  

“I guess he found out that I tricked you,” Sungyeol said patting a dejected looking Woohyun on the shoulder.  

“Yah he’s so mad at me now and it’s all your fault!” Woohyun exclaimed pointing accusingly at Sungyeol.  

“Well I’m sorry I didn’t think it would take you forty minutes just to get out of that maze,” Sungyeol apologized feeling guilty.  “If it’s any consolation you can keep your money.”

“Whatever let’s just go already,” Woohyun said sighing and walking towards the parking lot after Sunggyu.  

Sungyeol frowned still feeling guilty and said goodbye to Myungsoo before heading towards the parking lot too with Hoya and Dongwoo.  

--

For the rest of the day and night Sunggyu had remained mad at Woohyun and completely ignored him.  When everyone started to head to bed Sunggyu was still ignoring him and just silently got into the bed and faced his back to Woohyun.  Woohyun sighed before getting into the other side of the bed and it was awkwardly silent in the room until he turned towards Sunggyu and finally spoke up.  

“Hyung are you still mad at me?” Woohyun asked worried and received no response from Sunggyu.  “Hyung I’m really sorry seriously I didn’t think the bet through enough and it’s all my fault we got lost for so long...please don’t stay mad at me hyung.”  

Sunggyu let out a long sigh before finally breaking his silence and responding to Woohyun.  

“Okay don’t worry I’m not really mad at you any more I’m mostly just tired from having to wander around that maze for so long,” Sunggyu replied and Woohyun felt immediately felt relieved and a small smile formed on his face.  “...Besides I guess it’s more Sungyeol’s fault since he decided to take advantage of your stupidity.”  

Upon hearing this the smile immediately dropped from Woohyun’s face and was replaced by a frowny pouty face.  

“Yah I told you already I’m not stupid I have a 3.8 cumulative GPA!  You’re so mean hyung!” Woohyun said huffing and turning his back to Sunggyu.  

“Aw come on you know I’m just joking,” Sunggyu said chuckling and turning around so that he could poke Woohyun in the shoulder.  “Come on you know that you can’t stay mad at me.”  

To this Woohyun just turned slightly so that he could playfully stick his tongue out at Sunggyu before turning back away from Sunggyu and smiling to himself.  

‘You’re right hyung I can’t stay mad at you...’






---------------

And here’s chapter 11~

I’m so sorry for all the delays and for the long wait for this chapter i’ve just been really busy lately but i promise that after this the updates will go back to their regularly scheduled times

Long chapter to make up for the wait ^^;

All the couples are becoming closer and closer~

Any guesses on who the first couple to officially get together will be?

Hmm well i think that’s all for now so until next time my lovely subscribers bye bye ^-^/

Remember to subscribe and comment i love to hear what you all think~