Chapter Twenty One

A Guy Like Me

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 21

 

A few days later it was finally the last day of their vacation and on that day there were no two people sadder than Sungyeol and Myungsoo.  The other two couples sadly watched from the side as the couple said their tearful goodbyes at the airport.  

 

“I’ll call you everyday and we can skype everyday too okay?” Myungsoo said softly to Sungyeol who he was holding in a tight embrace.  

 

Sungyeol not trusting his voice just nodded and hugged Myungsoo tighter while biting his bottom lip to hold back his tears.  He swore to himself that he wouldn’t cry but it seems like it was easier said than done.  

 

“Sungyeol-ah look at me,” Myungsoo whispered and pulled back so that he could look Sungyeol in his eyes.  “And I promise you that once I graduate in the spring I’ll get a job and a place in Seoul and I’ll come for you.”

 

Sungyeol just nodded again and fought harder to hold back the tears that were threatening to pour out of his eyes.  Myungsoo smiled and reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box.  

 

“I love you Lee Sungyeol.  Will you wait for me?” Myungsoo asked smiling warmly at Sungyeol.  

 

He opened the box and inside were two silver rings with infinite signs on them with the words “Infinite Love” engraved on the insides.  Sungyeol was unable to hold his tears back any longer and let them flow down his cheeks.  

 

“Y-yes yes of course.  I love you too Kim Myungsoo,” Sungyeol said between tears pulling Myungsoo into a tight hug.  

 

When they pulled apart, Myungsoo took the rings out of the box and put one on Sungyeol and one on himself.  After doing so he held up his hand next to Sungyeol’s and smiled.

 

“These rings symbolize our love so whenever you feel lonely and miss me you can look at your ring and remember that I love you and that I’m missing you too,” Myungsoo explained.  

 

Sungyeol smiled widely and leaned down slowly before sweetly kissing Myungsoo on his lips.  When they separated they rested their foreheads together and savored the moment.  

 

“FLIGHT 1310 TO INCHEON AIRPORT NOW BOARDING!  FLIGHT 1310 TO INCHEON AIRPORT NOW BOARDING!”

 

“I guess it’s time for me to go,” Sungyeol said sadly.

 

“Call me when you land so I know you got back safely okay?” Myungsoo said squeezing Sungyeol’s hand.  

 

“Of course,” Sungyeol said smiling warmly at him.  

 

“Take good care of him until I come okay?” Myungsoo called out to the others.  

 

“Don’t worry you can’t count on us,” Woohyun said happily saluting.

 

“Yeah we’ll take good care of him for you,” Sunggyu agreed.  

 

Then the five walked to the boarding gate and started to walk in.  Sungyeol turned around just before Myungsoo was out of sight and waved wildly to him and Myungsoo chuckled and waved back.  

 

‘Yeah we’ll be okay~’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

 

And here is chapter 21!

 

It’s kinda shorter but i wanted to make the epilogue separate from the regular chapters since there’s a time lapse.

 

Stick around the epilogue should be out soon!


See you all then my lovelies ^-~

(sorry this is rushed i promise a longer author's note in the epilogue)