Chapter Thirteen

A Guy Like Me

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 13

Later that night the plan was really put into action and Sungyeol and Woohyun distracted Dongwoo downstairs with some video game while Sunggyu went to talk to Hoya.  Sunggyu went up the stairs and knocked on the door to Hoya and Dongwoo’s room.  

“Come in,” Hoya called from inside.  

Sunggyu took a deep breath before opening the door and stepping inside.  

“Hey hyung what’s up?” Hoya asked looking up from his book he was reading at Sunggyu.  

“There’s something important that I have to ask you,” Sunggyu told him.  “But it’s not the easiest thing to ask.”  

“We’ve been best friends for years hyung I think whatever it is you need to ask me should be okay you don’t need to worry about anything,” Hoya said going to sit on the edge of his bed and motioning for Sunggyu to come and sit by him.  

“Okay I’ll just ask it to you straightforward then,” Sunggyu said then took a deep breath.  “Do you like Dongwoo?”

Hoya’s eyes widened, his mouth fell wide open, and his face turned a million shades of red.  

“Wh-wh-what?!?!?” Hoya sputtered out flustered.  

“Wow who would’ve thought I’d see the day where those two idiots were right,” Sunggyu mused to himself chuckling.  “So I take that as a yes?”  

“W-well yeah but how did you know?” Hoya asked after he had recovered from some of the initial shock.  

“Well according to Sungyeol and Dongwoo it’s pretty obvious based on how you act around him,” Sunggyu informed him.  

“W-was it really that obvious?” Hoya asked blushing again.  “Do you think Dongwoo knows?”  

“Well according to Sungyeol and Woohyun, Dongwoo is an even bigger oblivious idiot than they are so I really don’t think he figured it out?” Sunggyu said.  

“Wait but why are you asking me this hyung?” Hoya asked confused.  

“I’m asking because Sungyeol, Woohyun, Myungsoo, and I would like to help you confess to Dongwoo,” Sunggyu explained.   

“Eh?  But I don’t even know if he likes me or not,” Hoya said worried.  

“Well that’s what Sungyeol and Woohyun are finding out right now but we’re pretty sure already that he likes you too,” Sunggyu replied.  “So would you like our help?”  

“Of course,” Hoya said grinning.  

--

“UWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!”

*BANG*

*CRASH*

“Yah!  Would you two mind telling me why you suddenly decided to immobilize me?” Dongwoo yelled from his place where he was being held down on the floor.  

“Okay we can do this the easy way or the hard way,” Sungyeol said in a serious voice.  

“Do what!” Dongwoo exclaimed.  

Sungyeol nodded to Woohyun who started to tickle Dongwoo’s sides and he began to laugh hysterically and gasped for breath.  

“Are you going to tell us what we need to know?” Sungyeol asked Dongwoo.  

“Y-yes-haha-just-st-stop-ahahahaha!” Dongwoo gasped out between pained laughs.  

Sungyeol nodded again at Woohyun and he stopped tickling Dongwoo.  

“Do you want us to ask this politely or straightforward?” Woohyun asked Dongwoo.  

“Just ask me straightforward don’t you think you’ve tortured me enough already!” Dongwoo said frustrated already at that point.  

“Okay if you say so,” Woohyun said shrugging his shoulders.  “Do you like Hoya-hyung?”

Upon hearing the question Dongwoo’s eye’s widened in shock, his mouth fell wide open, and his face turned a million shades of red (lol same as Hoya’s reaction~).  After seeing his reaction, Sungyeol and Woohyun immediately began snickering at him.  

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Sungyeol said smirking and letting Dongwoo go so he could sit up.  

“Yeah there’s no denying it after a reaction like that,” Woohyun added smirking as well.  

“S-so what if I do?” Dongwoo said defensively sitting up and crossing his arms.  

“Are you going to confess to him?” Sungyeol asked teasingly.  

“What!  No way!” Dongwoo exclaimed quickly then frowned.  “I can’t do that ever...there’s no way someone like him would like someone like me.  He’s mature, calm, and collected and I’m loud, obnoxious, and childish...”

“Aw you don’t know for sure that he doesn’t like you,” Woohyun said patting Dongwoo’s shoulder comfortingly.  

Woohyun secretly smiled at Sungyeol behind Dongwoo’s back and Sungyeol smiled back.  Everything was going according to plan~

--

A few days later the big confession scene part of the plan was put into action.  Myungsoo coordinated it and picked out a location and the rest of them helped to decorate it with flowers and candles to set the mood.  Woohyun and Sungyeol left Dongwoo a note telling him to meet them at the location and right on schedule he showed up.  Dongwoo was confused when he saw Hoya there instead and was even more confused by the setting.  

“What’s going on hyung?  Where are Woohyun and Sungyeol?” Dongwoo asked not understanding what was going on.  

“Don’t worry about them that’s not important right now,” Hoya said chuckling a little at Dongwoo’s obliviousness.  

“Huh?” Dongwoo said even more confused.  

“Let me clear things up for you,” Hoya said walking up closer to Dongwoo who just nodded in response.  “It was actually me who called you out here.”  

“You?” Dongwoo asked still as oblivious as ever.  “Why?”

“I called you here because I wanted to tell you that...I really like you Dongwoo,” Hoya confessed seriously and Dongwoo immediately blushed.  “I know we haven’t known each other for more than a few weeks but I feel like we’ve clicked so long that it feels like we’ve known each other for years.  I really like you Dongwoo.  Will you be my boyfriend?”  

Dongwoo was speechless and his heart was pounding loudly in his chest.  

“Dongwoo-ah?” Hoya called out waving his hand in front of Dongwoo’s face.  “You there?”  

Hoya was completely caught off guard and surprised when suddenly Dongwoo tackled him in a hug.  

“Y-yes of course,” Dongwoo stuttered out quickly and squeezed Hoya tightly while grinning widely.  

Hoya smiled and hugged him back relieved that his confession had gone smoothly.  Dongwoo pulled back slightly from the hug so that he could look Hoya in the eyes and a bright red blush painted his cheeks.  

“I...like you too,” Dongwoo said a shyly smiling at Hoya.  

Hoya smiled back and started to slowly lean forward.  Dongwoo got the cue and started to lean in as well and their lips met in a sweet first kiss as the sunset beautifully behind them.  After a little while they pulled back and rested their foreheads together smiling at each other and enjoying their moment.  

--

Meanwhile behind a nearby bush the others were all smiling as well and trying their best to be happy quietly so that they wouldn’t be caught spying.  

“Aaaaaawwwwwww finally!” Woohyun gushed.  “How romantic!”

“Yeah and the sunset’s definitely a nice touch,” Sunggyu commented.  “Did you plan that too Myungsoo?”  

“Yeah of course it perfectly set’s the romantic mood don’t you think?” Myungsoo said smirking satisfied.  

Sungyeol just blinked surprised, ‘Wow who would’ve thought that Myungsoo could be such a romantic...’






--------------

And here’s chapter 13 and Yadong is finally together!!!!!

I’m so sorry that this took so long i had a horrible neck pain the past few days and couldn’t sit at the computer long enough to type this out ㅠㅠ but i’m better now

This is the long awaited yadong couple chapter and i hope u all liked it ^-^  sorry if this seems like it was a little fast and not very detailed about how they got together but remember they are supposed to be a side couple...but i hope u all liked this chapter anyways~

So to celebrate the one month mark since i started this story i decided to write a one shot~
Any requests for which couple it should be about? (i’m open to other groups too besides infinite!)
Leave your suggestions in a comment and i’ll post in the next chapter’s A/N who it will be about~

So until next time my dear subscribers bye ^-^/

Remember to subscribe and comment i love to hear what you all think ^-^b