Chapter Four

A Guy Like Me

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4

After a long plane ride and car ride the five boys finally arrived at the vacation house that they would be staying at.  They all piled out of the rental car and started to transport their luggage from the back of the car into the house.  Once everyone’s luggage was in the house they sat down to decide a very important matter: room assignments.  

“So everyone there are three bedrooms total in this house so that means that four of us will need to pair up to share rooms and one person will get their own room,” Sunggyu informed them.  

“How are we going to decide who gets which room?” Sungyeol asked as he leaned back on the couch and propped his feet up on the coffee table.  

“How about we play a game to decide?” Hoya suggested and Dongwoo nodded in agreement.  

“I know what game we can play!” Woohyun chimed in cheerfully.  

Woohyun pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, wrote their names on it, and started to draw a bunch of lines on it.  Eventually this is what he came up with.  
GMGywVSL5zcffROmcNBmGRXx-yhafphIqTx2GbU6

“Okay it’s done now let’s see who will room with who,” Woohyun said and started to go down the lines with a pen.  
HRlDx5YC7PWtf_k1HwUwTg_pllo7Ck9V82A8hE_Z

“Okay Hoya-hyung you’re going to be rooming with Dongwoo,” Woohyun announced.  

Hoya grinned and nodded, “Okay sounds good.”  

A light blush painted Dongwoo’s cheeks and he just nodded in agreement.  

“Okay next Sunggyu-hyung,” Woohyun said and started to trace Sunggyu’s line down.  

7y1p6BCp4PVZfcn4bH1rKAG4py-5q-iqfofkByb3

“Looks like we’ll be rooming together Sunggyu-hyung,” Woohyun said happily in a singsong voice.  

“Yah Nam Woohyun you planned this didn’t you!” Sunggyu exclaimed angrily pointing at Woohyun accusingly.  

“Don’t be so full of yourself hyung!  Who said that I would ever want to room with you,” Woohyun said crossing his arms.  “If I had a choice I would’ve wanted to room with Sungyeol.”  

“...Wait that means...” Sunggyu trailed off.  
1diDHvK2TwsgQHw5OIItvIMAXzqDShMdoF8e4Oet

“Yay I got the single room!  In your faces!” Sungyeol cheered loudly and stuck his tongue out at the others.  

The others just shook their heads at Sungyeol’s childish behavior.  Sungyeol laughed like a maniac, picked up his bags, and skipped to his room before swinging the door open and tossing all of his bags inside.  

“Okay while you all sort out your room situations I’m going for a walk,” Sungyeol said grinning widely and waving before dashing out the door.  

Sunggyu groaned miserably, picked up his bags, and started dragging them up the stairs.  

“The two other rooms are the same so we’ll take the one farthest down the hall,” Sunggyu called over his shoulder.  

“Hey Sunggyu-hyung wait for me!” Woohyun called out picking up his bags and running after Sunggyu.  

“I guess we should head up to our room too then,” Dongwoo said picking up his bags and motioning towards the stairs with his head.  

“Okay let’s go,” Hoya replied smiling at Dongwoo.  

The four of them had a rude awakening though when they opened the doors to their room and discovered...

“WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE BED!”

--

Meanwhile Sungyeol skipped down a path next to the hotel taking in the sights and humming happily to himself.  He saw a wall off into the distance that had a nice view of the ocean and ran to it.  

“Waaaaaaaaah what a pretty view!” Sungyeol exclaimed throwing his arms out in the air.  

He stayed there for a while taking in the view when suddenly he got an idea.  He looked around the make sure the coast was clear and then hoisted himself up to stand on the wall.  

“Yaaay!” Sungyeol cheered and started to walk down the wall.  

He continued to walk down the wall while looking out at the ocean.  His mood started to rise so much that he started to skip down the wall...BIG MISTAKE.  Suddenly Sungyeol stepped too far off the wall and lost his footing as his foot slipped off.  He shrieked loudly as he tried to grab the wall but he was unable to and fell into the water with a big splash.  The worst part of this situation was that Sungyeol, being a landlocked city boy, never learned how to swim...

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”






----

Here’s chapter four~ sorry it’s kinda shorter than usual but the next chapter will be coming soon ^-^b

this chapter was mostly about the room situation but it also sets up the plot of the next chapter so anticipate it~

Please subscribe and comment i love to hear what you all think ^-^b

So until next time my dear subscribers bye bye ^-^/