Chapter 6

What If?

[Joon's POV]

I watched Mir and Thunder walk around the buffet getting food, Mir, Being the polite, sweet boy he is, had two plates in his hands.

"So, how is SeungHo treating you?" A voice said from behind me.

I looked at the dirty-blonde man who had asked me a question, "May I ask who you are?"

"TaeMin, Lee TaeMin. Now how would you feel if I bought that cute little boy over there to be my slave?" He asked smiling.

I looked at him again, this time glaring. "I would have to kill you."

"Ah~ I like one's with additude. MinHo, how would you like a new friend?" He asked and a boy with wavy shoulder length hair walked out from behind him, "Whatever you like sire, I like and dislike whatever you do." He replied, his lips.

"Good. SeungHo-shii, just in time, how much do you want for these two?" TaeMin asked, pulling MinHo out of the way to get closer to SeungHo.

"I am sorry, TaeMin-shii. They are not for sale." SeungHo said walking over to my table and sitting next to me.

"Aw~ How dissapointing.." TaeMin said inching closer to SeungHo, "Just remember, my offer is still valid." He whispered into SeungHo's ear, nibbling on it softly.

"And I still reject it." SeungHo said, and looked over to me winking.

I looked away and was pulled off of the seat, "Can I play with him? he look's soo well built.. And fun!" TaeMin squeaked cheerfully looking at SeungHo.

"No." I was pulled onto SeungHo's lap, "I refuse to share with you." SeungHo said pushing my hips down while he rolled his hips up against my backside.

"Aw~~ SeungHo-ah! you are no fun, good luck with giving him a ! You'll need it!" TaeMin winked at SeungHo, running off to the next table.

SeungHo chuckled darkly, "Will I need luck to give you a ?"

looking at him flirtatiously, I explained. "Alot actually." I glared.

He smiled, "We will see later." He pushed me off of him causing me to twist my ankle trying to catch myself.

"Hyung, go get yourself some food!" Mir scolded, still holding two plates except one was filled with desert while the other one was piled with bacon.

I smiled at his cuteness, "Let hyung share with you, eating all that bacon will make hyung jealous."

I loved how I could be soo angry one minute and when I see him it all dissapears.

"Hyung, say 'ah!'" Mir said holding a piece of bacon before me.

I smiled again before doing what I was told, "Ah~"

__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________

I know it's an incredibly short chapter but I had to update, my life is really complicated right now so I will try to update more often! c:
 

By the way, please vote in the poll!

Comment and show you still love me! <:

Love from your author, NomNom! d: