Chapter 18

What If?

[TOP's POV]

 

Well, when it came to hangovers, I know how hell feel like.

"Sir, SooHyun is talking to SeungHo's father, So far he is buying it." The only reason why I didn't rip his head off by now is because he is one if my favourites.

I happen to have seven favourites.

SooHyun, KiBum, KiSeop, Eli, AJ, and Hoon, the other is my runner, he gets coffee and food for me if I need it, His name is Alexander one of the oddest people you may ever meet.

"Boss!!~" when I heard that far too cheerful voice from the door, immediately knew who it was I glared at Alexander and he skipped in the room, holding a plastic bag full of headache pills.

"Are you trying to give him an over-dose?" Hoon joked, and poked Xander's stomach.

"No, he just happened to run out so I got him a whole bunch!" He replied cheerfully.

I looked at him questioning him with my eyes, "They let you buy this many at the same time?"

He looked at me as if I was crazy, "Ajhumma owns that shop, She loves me."

"Okay then, show me what you got." He passed the bag to me and I dug in it until I found the highest strength and opened the bottle taking the safety layer of foil off of it and downed two pills at once.

"Drink." Alexander demanded and shoved a bottle of water in my face.

I chugged it down and looked at some files, "Alexander, if you would, can you bring the boys in here?"

"Ne." His shoulders slumped and walked out of the room slowly.

"SooHyun said he will have access by tomorrow, Everything will go rather easily." Hoon said and was about to leave until he glanced back at me, "Why did you abandon Changsun anyways? if you don't mind me asking, of course."

"I couldn't afford to keep both of us alive so I dropped him off to my father and I guess he gave them to the underground market." I sighed, and concentrated on the file before me before watching Hoon walk out.

- - -

[DooJoons POV]

"Hyung! I need your help." Mir looked at me as if he was frustrated.

  "What?" I asked following him to his room.

  We both sat down on his bed, "I need you to teach me how to.. Kiss." he blushed and looked away.

His request caught me off guard.. I looked at him a second before swallowing, "W-where do you want to start..?" I asked trying to be brave, I mean; it wasn't like he just confessed his love to me, why am I so nervous?

"Where can you start?" he asked, and I nod my head, that makes sense.

"Follow my lead.. Okay?" I asked and he nodded, Looking at me innocently.

I slowly leaned over to him, and pressed our lips together lightly.

His lips feel so nice.. It's like I am meant to be doing this..

I gently took his lower lip in mine and gently placed my hand on the back of his head so I could maneuver him easier, And nibbled lightly, he seemed like he was getting impatient but I didn't want to scare him with my rushing so I his bottom lip and he got the idea soon enough and let my wet muscle into his awaiting mouth Gently caressing his tongue with mine, he moaned softly slightly, He was far too innocent for this... I felt like a erted ajhussi as I pulled him closer to get a better angle, making him practically sit on my lap.. more...

I broke the kiss as I heard footsteps approach the door and looked at Mir and his bruised lips that smiled shyly at me.

"Guys, when is SeungHo coming back?" Changsun asked , yawning.

"Around three in the morning, he is visiting his father."

I told him, trying not to bring anymore attention to my lips, as I could tell they were slightly swollen.

"Mm, see you guys later, I am taking a nap." I glanced over at Mir when the door closed at smiled at him.

He jumped up and kissed my cheek, "Thanks Hyung!" He hugged me quickly and blushed again, walking out of the room, probably to take a nap too.

- - -

[SooHyuns POV]

"So, are you sure your son won't mind me looking after his friends while he is visiting you?" I smirked to the phone, my plan worked great.

"No, no, all will be fine, Thanks again." he called and I shut the phone and laughed to myself, "No, thank you."

- - -

"SeungHo's father wanted me to look after SeungHo's friends while he was away, don't worry, see, I even have a note." I smiled at them and handed the oldest the note and smirked inwardly, it was so easy to tell who was Rains son.

"Fine, make yourself at home." DooJoon raised an eyebrow before walking off.

I took out my phone and texted Rain; 

I'm in, see you tomorrow.

____________________

____________________

Surprise..? :D I made The DooMir couple kiss!! x3 of course.. Joon c*ckblocked, but akekekeke~ I can't let them have too much fun can I? >;D

Don't be mean to me, I thought it was exciting... |<

It wasn't that good of a surprise though, was it? ㅠ ㅠ

See you guys later! Please comment!! <3

Here is what everyone currently looks like! [:                                          Rain

 

Joon:

Mir:

SeungHo:

Gio:

CheongDoon

Soohyun:

Alexander:

Eli:

DongHo:

HINT HINT HINT HINT MAYBE?!!! XD

Hoon:

AJ:

KiSeop:

KiBum:

Kevin:

THAT TOOK FOREVER LOOKING FOR AWESOME PICTURES OF EPICNESS!!! XDD