Please forgive my long hiatus. ^ ^;;

What If?

Before I start the chapter I would like all of you all to know how sorry I am for neglecting this story as I have been, I plan to update this story and hopefully give you guys an exciting story. Somehow.. xD

But Thank's to everyone who stayed subscribed! I hope I don't dissapoint you.

 


 

Sunghyun opened his eyes to the soft breathing of his twin, he glanced at the clock on their bedstand and squinted as the sun hit him.

Sunghyun groaned as he got up to take a shower, after he washed his sleepiness away, he turned the shower off and placed a towel around his waist.

He opened the door to his bedroom and slipped on some clothes, He looked at the bed and furrowed his eyebrows, Baro usually only got out of bed only if he would wake him up.

He pulled his pants on all the way and hung his shirt on his shoulder, Walking to his brothers rarely used room he glanced around the room and walked out soon after, He walked into his mothers room, she was putting make-up on.

"Omma, have you seen Baro?" He asked and she shook her head, his heart became heavy, he quickly ran to his fathers room, both Jiyong and his father were sleeping, "Dad, Have you seen Baro?" He shook his father, "I told you your brother was your responsibility." His father sighed before sitting up in bed.

"Have you asked your mother?" He asked, and Jiyong wrapped his arm around his fathers waist, with his face still firmly pressed into the pillow.

"Ne, He was sleeping with me like always and I went to take a shower and when I was done he wasn't there." He spoke, a ball of fear was keeping him from saying anything else.

Top looked up quickly, "Check the kitchen, the dining room and the game room, I'll check the rest of the second floor." Sunghyun nodded and walked with quick feet down the stairs, "Baro, Are you down here?" He called down the stairs, and received no reply.

"Sunghyun, come!" Tops voice boomed from the top of the stairs.

Sunghyun ran quickly up the stairs and looked at The note that was in his father's hand.

"N-no.." His voice broke as realization was thrown at him; "Rain took him.. Stay calm, I will find a way to get him back." He spoke, and Sunghyuns shook, his father walked away with Jiyong on his tail.

"How are you going to get him back when you can't even get Seungri back?" He hissed as he watched his father walk slowly to his room once again.

He sat down on the top stair and glared at the ceiling, "Rain, you better be ready, Things just got far too personal."

 

- - -

 

"I- I want to go back, I want my hyung, please bring me back." Baro cried softly, he was placed in the back seat and somebody tsk'd him as they began driving further down the old roads.

 

- - -

 

Changsun laid down beside his father's door; his fingers tracing a design on the surface.

He was tired of these three past days of doing nothing, His mind lingered on what had happened before, How his father had beat Seungho till he fell unconscious and forced him to watch as one of the men that worked for him held a hand on his mouth to  'Shut him up.' while he continued to hurt Seungho.

Changsun shut my eyes tightly; he clenched his fists, "I will get us out of here Seungho, I won't stand by idly anymore, I won't make you keep all of this weight on your shoulders."

Changsun looked around and stopped at the ceiling, he stood up and moved one of the ceiling pieces with his hand and pushed a chair over to the opening, he climbed up, coughing as some access dust flew into his nose.

 

He glaced around his practically pitch black  surroundings and moved to the solid ceiling until he reached the breakroom, he slowly moved the foam away and slipped down replacing it quickly; he walked stealthily down the stairs to the bottom floor.

"Seungho, we will not take a car this time." Changsun spoke to the older as he skillfully unlocked the olders handcuffs, unlike the last time where he sat there for a few minutes trying to get the handcuffs unlocked.

Seungho watched in awe as Changsun had looked fearful yet courageous, it made his heart swell with happiness as Changsun sent him a bright smile.

"We will go on foot till we reach the city it isn't far, quickly." He spoke with urgency in his voice.

 

- - -

 

"Sir, we brought back three more." Hoon spoke as he walked in with AJ who had three of the people, handcuffed, "We got Baro, Jonghyun and Kibum."

Rain applauded lightly, "Good, now go get more, This time I want the assassins son, bring him back by tonight, I also want The cops son, with the mayors too. Got it?" He asked and Hoon and AJ nodded, before bringing the three out with them to the guards building, and placed them in the room with five more kids.

"Jonghyun, Key and Baro, meet your inmates, Chaejin, Amber, Yesung, Chunji, and Seungri."

The door was slammed behind the three after their handcuffs were removed, Baro ran and hugged Seungri who was still wide eye'd at the sight of his friend, He didn't say anything but hugged the younger.

"Kibum, Father will make us safe again, don't worry, we'll get out of here." Jonghyun said and Kibum looked at him tears welling in his eyes he hugged the older and Seungri scoffed, "I have been trying to find a weak spot in this place but I haven't been able to, I wish luck upon us all, I fear we may be here for much longer." Seungri rubbed his panda eyes and yawned before laying on his back and placed his head on his forearm, laying Baro's head on his stomach, closing his eyes softly.

Jonghyun glared at Seungri before sitting in a corner opposite to him and Kibum sat next to the older, holding his hand as he cried silently.

 

- - -

 

"Hyung~" Dongho shook his brother lightly, "Hyung~"

"Dongho five more minutes.. Just five." He spoke and Dongho pouted, "Can you share the blanket some?" he asked and Kevin opened the blanket and Dongho hugged his brother as the blanket was laid back atop of him.

"I don't know if I ever told you this but you are bad at sharing." Dongho smiled, "Yah~" Soohyun scolded, "I am trying to get some sleep, please keep it down." He placed his arm around the two, a smile gracing the eldest's lips as he sighed deeply before falling unconscious again.

 

- - -

 

Cheondoong smiled brightly up at Gio as they walked through the office building, "Hyung, we are helping Seungho and Joon-ssi right?" He asked as they stepped into yet another room, stepping up to a large computer.

"Ne, And as soon as all of this is dealt with, we will go and see Seungho, Doojoon, Mir, and Joon." Gio smiled and ruffled the youngers hair, Thunder smiled brightly up at the older and Gio pulled out his vibrating phone out of his back pocket and accepted the call.

Cheondoong sat down on a plush beanbag, pulling out his iPhone, opening a drawing app smiling as he saved yet another picture into his ever growing photo file.

"Alright Doojoon, I will be there by the end of the week. Make sure you and Seungho stay low for a while, it couldn't have been easy for him to get away.. Just make sure you guys stay safe. Ne... I'll see you later then. Keep me updated." Gio sighed as he looked over at Cheondoong and smiled.

 

- - - 

 

Taemin sat cross-legged as he looked around at the large table where several other powerful men were.

"Look, to make this work, you all will have to listen to my orders." Rain began, "I will soon achieve controll over all of South Korea, and North Korea will soon be mine, Japan And China are going to be a bit harder to gain control of but-"

"Sir, Yo-your son..! He Escaped with Seungho." A man ran in, struggling to regain his breath, "He just.. He.."  Rain shut his eyes tightly and looked around the table once again, "I need all of you to contribute more, more guns, more money, more men. We need more; You may all begin to take these people and bring them to me," Rain calmed himself as he had some of his men pass the ones around the table five folders each.

"I want five from each of you all by the end of the week. Mr. Makarov, I want children of the most powerful people you know, be quick. Michael, You I want the same from you. Taemin; start doing your work." Taemin nodded and began texting on his phone quickly, "This will reach no one else's ears, I will make sure of it."

"Mr. Torihara, Cars." Orders were thrown out; the remaining evening and the sun set slowly, The birds had begun to lessen their singing, most getting ready to sleep for the remaining sunless hours while others had just woke.

 

- - -

 

Mir had fell asleep on Changsun's lap as Doojoon and Seungho were talking about what they were going to do.

Joon combed his fingers through Mireu's soft hair, "Doojoon, can you find something to use as a bed for tonight?" Seungho asked as he sat hunched over several files, Doojoon nodded and walked around the storage shed and began opening plastic tubs.

Changsun took his jacket off and baled it up, placing it under Mir's head before standing up and placed his hand on Seungho's shoulder, a small smile graced his lips.

"Everything will be fine, We are all back together again. That is all that matters." Changsun smiled again and sat next to Seungho on a cardboard box, and pulled several newspapers off of the makeshift desk, "His doings are in the paper now." He spoke as he read the headlines, most containing something related to kidnappings: MAYOR'S YOUNGEST SON GONE MISSING?!

THE HIGHEST RANKED OFFICER'S SON KIDNAPPED.. COULD THIS BE RELATED TO THE MAYORS SON TOO?!

SEVERAL TEENS GONE MISSING IN THE PAST WEEK, POLICE SUSPECT THE DOINGS OF A CULT- "This is brain-dead, of course there wouldn't be a cult.. " He bit his bottom lip and stacked the newspapers back down of the makeshift desk before walking to Doojoon who was scanning the Several boxes that contained old blankets filling them to the brim.

"I'll help you with that if you want." Joon offered and the older nodded, as he began placing several comforters on the ground, to make a somewhat comfortable bed, they held two comforters on the side and Doojoon yawned tiredly after he carried Mir to the makeshift bed, "We should go to bed, we all are exhausted, it's better to wake up earlier then later." Seungho said as he laid down, kicking his shoes off and covered up with the blanket we had put aside, "Ne, Sounds good." Joon smiled again and laid down beside Mir and Seungho, covering up, bracing themselves for the cold.

"Goodnight everyone." Doojoon spoke into the dimly lit room, getting muffled responses, they all fell asleep, consciousness leaving them quickly.

____________________

____________________

Hey everyone! I am back from a very long hiatus, please forgive me and continue supporting this story; I will try to make it as Interest peeking as I can.. I stayed up till 6am writing this for you all to hopefully write an acceptable chapter. c:

please comment. :D

I hope you all aren't too disappointed in me, I am truly sorry for leaving you all hang so long.

 

NomNom out!

Date: Tuesday, February 7th, 11:28pm.

Listening to: The devil wears prada - Mammoth

Eating: Nothing.

Want's: To somehow make enough money to go to camp.