Chapter 16

What If?

[3rd person]

 

"Yah! What happened?! I thought I told you to bring Changsun to me!" A muscular man yelled at the crowd before him.

"Sir, Your son.. He was taken by somebody else. I think it is SungHyuns father." One of the frightened men spoke up.

"Why wasn't I told of this earlier?" The dashing Middle aged man asked somewhat calmly.

"W-well.." He began, "They were scared sh*tless, sir." A man around the age of 20 said, smirking.

"Ah, SooHyun! Mind telling me what went on?" The boss asked, smiling because there was finally someone he could count on in the room.

"SungHyun- One of TOP's twins- intercepted and took Joon away only to be caught by his father." SooHyun smiled, showing he knew what he was talking about.

"Everyone else can leave, I expect you all to work harder next week since you aren't getting paid for last months work." He was basically daring someone to say something.

And unluckily, they did. "Rain! You can't do this! I need to feed my kids, my wife and still pay for the bills! And that's not even including the cost of keeping my Mom alive! I can't afford to not get paid!!" A man yelled, furious.

"Complain again and see if you get paid next month." Rain said, emotionless.

The man burst out of the room followed by his co-workers.

"I also have the boy's you wanted." SooHyun smiled.

"Did you bring them with you or have them brought to my house?" Rain asked getting comfortable, taking his tie off and ed the first few buttons.

"I brought them with me if you'd like to see them." Rain nodded and watched as his friend left the room.

 

- - -

 

[Joon's POV]

 

"Mir, Where did SeungHo go?" I asked, walking into DooJoons and Mir's room to see both of them sleeping and cuddling each other.

Mir had his mouth wide open, drool slowly dripping down his chin onto DooJoons arm which was under Mir's head substituting a pillow.

Now DooJoon's face looked peaceful, His nose lightly brushing  against Mir's jaw bone, He looked like he was enjoying it.

I knew DooJoon liked Mir, I just wasn't sure if Mir was as attracted to him as the older one was to the younger.

I smiled and looked around the hotel rooms for something to eat and could only find something I know isn't breakfast but eh- I don't care. (Are are are are are~ I don't care are are are are are~ I don't care~ XD)

Cheesecake for breakfast, my favourite.

I passed a mirror and noticed how dead I looked, so after eating my cheesecake I walked into the bathroom SeungHo used and looked for some Shaving cream and razors but only succeeded in finding something I wasn't supposed to.

It was a note, It read:

I know that those two people you call your friends are your , Just

by the looks the older one gave you told me everything. If you ever get tired

of them I will take the younger one, he seems more innocent. You probably

only took him twice, max, I know you.. When you get angry there is rarely

anything that can stop you.. So it was probably in a rage fit. For an appa

 I know my son too well don't you think?                                                                

                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                          - Father                               

 

I glared at the note, His father was so nice before.. I would have never thought him to be this way.

He thought of me as a ?

As an over-used ..?

Does SeungHo think so too..?

Tears started welling up in my eyes, slowly blurring my vision.

I quickly placed the note back were I found it and looked at myself in the mirror.

Do I look like a ..?

I looked at every aspect of me, I wasn't muscular, the only muscle I had wasn't toned like SeungHo's, He had a six pack, I barely had a flat stomach, his arms are Nicely muscled, my arms are only a little thicker than Mir's, and Mir was a thin person in general.. Maybe I am just a .. Maybe the only reason SeungHo took me away from that place was because he pitied me?

I walked over to the shower and started the water, slowly undressing and went to grab the shaving cream and a razor behind the wretched note.

I stepped into the shower and had trouble keeping my eyes clear so I constantly wiped the tears away feeling weak and unwanted.

 

- - -

 

[Rains POV]

 

"SooHyun, do you think you can get me my child back? I don't trust the others, they are all worthless.

I am thinking about firing them." I said, Looking at my trusted old friend.

"Of course, I'll find something to get in. Maybe get to know his father, after 'Learning' about his son I will tell him I might be able to help him. It should roll easily." SooHyun smiled and looked back at the two teenage boys looking at us from a corner, one was blind, and the other was his younger brother.

"DongHo.." the older one whispered, holding his little brothers hand tightly afraid if he let it go they would be separated again.

DongHo looked at his brother and bit his lip, holding back tears, "It's going to be fine..! We will be fine.. I won't let anything happen to you." he whispered back, his voice laced with tears.

"What if they hurt you..? I would feel terrible.. Me being your Hyung, I have to protect you..!" Tears fell down his cheeks shamelessly, He felt hopeless, his blindness only made him feel even more handicap.

DongHo looked at me, his face filled with disgust and fear, I couldn't help but smile.

 

- - -

 

[3rd person]

 

"Gio! What does it say? Are they okay? Did they get hurt? Does SeungHo want to see me? oh-oh! Does Mir want to see me? Can we go see him? Come on hyung, can we?" A small Blond haired boy bounced up and down holding onto the one called Gio's arm.

"So many questions! CheongDoong, No we can't go and see them, and nobody got hurt, they are all fine." The older said smiling.

"Hyung~" CheongDoong pouted, "Call me Thunder."

  "Okay, Doongie." the older smiled lovingly at the younger and kissed his forehead. "I am sorry we can't go, I have important things to do this month, maybe when they come back we will see them." he ruffled the said persons hair and put the note in his pocket.

"Do you want ice-cream?" Thunder stared at Gio and paused; "I love you.." His eye were wide with excitement and he grabbed the taller ones hand, running to get his ice-cream.

 

  - - -

 

  [Joon's POV]

 

"Hyung~!" Mir yawned, and smiled at me, "Did you know my real name is ChulYeong?!!" the younger yelled in excitement.

"Yes I did. I bet you don't remember my name." I said trying to brush away my depression, not wanting to ruin his mood.

"Nope!" He replied cheekily, and hugged me, "you smell nice..~ it's like you bathed in banana oatmeal~"

"Umm.. Thank you." I smiled and ruffled his hair, he needs a haircut..

"I should take a shower too..!" He looked up at me, and pouted, "It's soo much work though." He puffed his cheeks and slowly aired them out.

"Don't you want to smell nice like Hyung?" I asked him.

"Yeah.. Fine, I'll take a shower.. Keep an eye on DooJoon, he has been using the bathroom a lot, I don't want him to walk in on me." He whispered cutely and laughed going to the bathroom.

"Changsun, are you alright?" I turned around to see DooJoon looking at me worriedly.

"Yes, of course why wouldn't I?" I asked, acting like never been better.

"Did SeungHo do something..?" He asked, his brows furrowed.

I smiled, "Of course not, It hasn't been better between us." I lied knowing hostility would eventually be between us, I just can't get that note out of my head.

"Well," he looked at me warily, "if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask."

I nodded and stole a quick hug, "I give you permission to date Mir, but if you hurt him I won't hesitate to kill you." I glared at him almost playfully to break the tension and walked away, and Sat on the couch laying down, and held up my head with my hand, and the TV.

"Hyuuuunngg!"

I ignored him and stared at the remote wondering how to change the channel.

"Hyyyuuuunnnngggg~!"

I looked at the bathroom door and Mir was cracking it open and whispered, "I need a hair brush.."

I jumped up and went through Mir's bag, and grabbed his favourite Hair brush out and handed it to him.

"Hyung's the best!" He kissed my cheek and closed the door quickly, Quietly whispering "Kekekeke~ the precious is mine, Mine!!"

I chuckled lightly and walked back into the living room only to be greeted by the one person I didn't want to see.

"Changsun, how did you sleep?" SeungHo asked, flipping through channels.

"Fine." I replied quickly, not wasting time with anything not needed.

It was silent for a while.

"Is that Mir in the shower?" SeungHo asked stopping on a random news channel.

"Ne, he should be out soon." I smiled, pushing the note away from my thoughts, I am just making it harder for myself, I don't need this.

"HYUNG!!!!" I smiled and looked at the doorway, DooJoon was standing there frozen, oops?

"Sorry Mir! I forgot!"

"Yeah you forgot! I'm in here brushing my hair with just a towel on and in comes the person I told you to look out for!!" Mir yelled stomping into the living room.

I stood up and poked his shoulder, and pointed to SeungHo and then his body.

He blushed trying to cover himself, "I feel so exposed..!" He whispered urgently.

"Well.." I smiled, "You are."

I gently took his hand and walked into his room, My day might not turn out so bad.

 

_________________

_________________

 

I hope this is long!

I actually had really bad writers block until I started reading some more and relaxed. [:

This is another early birthday present for my awesome dongsaeng ChoKYUlate_4LIFE! :D

I hope I didn't drag things out, I wrote this when I was super depressed since life has been playing with me recently.

So, I hope you guys comment and enjoyed this chapter!

See you later~ <3

Oh and thank you to all of my subscribers!!

I love you~

And my future subscribers too! <3 

Comment. O-O