-

What If?

The numbers of the children taken from very powerful people doubled by a week, Rain smiled at the reports he had gotten, "We are doing good, when can we get the equipment?" A small smile graced his features.

"It should arrive in as little as tomorrow, They are begining to get suspicious." AJ Said and passed me a few more files before announcing his leaving, he bowed lightly before walking out of the room to his co-workers, "Boss seems happy." He smiled cheerfully.

Soohyun looked over at him and nodded, "Kevin and Dongho need to be checked on, can you get Alexander to do so? I am kind of busy." He gestured to the mess of files around him, "Yeah, and five more coffee's." Hoon chirped in, AJ nodded before walkin out of the office to the break room.

---

"Guys! Guess what I got!" Alexander squealed as he literally bounced into Soohyuns office.

"It's super squishy!~" Dongho looked over at Alexander with curiousity evident in his eyes, "What it is, hyung?"

"It's.. Well I don't really know what it is.." He eyesmiled, giggling as he did so.

"Let me feel." Kevin held his hands out and Alexander complied, placing the odd silicone covered substance in the youngers hands.

Dongho eyed it for a bit before extending his index finger poking the odd object on his brothers hand.

Alexander popped up behind the to youngest, "Let's dissect it!" He held a gigantic butcher knife oh his hand ready to attack.

Dongho's eyes went wide as the long blocky silver glinted before him eyes, "Let's put it on the desk first.." Kevin shoved the thing in Dongho's hands before he would be seriously injured by the small brained monkey holding a knife.

Dongho looked at his brother questioningly, "How did you-" Kevin smiled, "He always carries around a knife, didn't you know?"  Dongho pouted a bit, "No.."

"Watch out then.." Kevin stuck his tongue out at the younger, scrunching his nose lightly.

"Oh. My. Word..! Look it's oozing~!"

---

Seungho scanned over the three sleeping figures in the bed, A deep sigh left his lips as he began thinking.  

The four kept moving around, in fear of someone finding them, trying to keep in touch with Gio was hard seeing that telephone calls were easily tracked.

The sun seeped through the curtains, lighting the room dimly.

Seungho sat down, His hand fisted as he rested his head on it, soft knocks played at the door making Seungho suddenly alert, stepping swiftly and quietly to the door, he peering out the eyeball he seen the visitors and grinned.

Unlocking the door was such an easy job with a light heart, "Yongguk!" He greeted and hugged the younger, "Seungho" The younger grinned, his deep husky voice sounded cheerfully.

"Come in~" Seungho let go of the younger and guestured to the room, "Well, I kinda brought a kid I am babysitting, you know.. My mom says I need to get in touch with my 'Fatherly Side'." He snickered for a bit and quickly remembered what he was going to do, "Oh yes, This is Choi Junhong, The little brat I have been stuck with." He grinned from ear to ear, obviously he liked the kid, he only smiled like that when he was talking about really good friends.

The young boy had his hair bleached blonde, he looked about seventeen by the least. -Only really because of his height.

"Nice to meet you Seungho-ssi." He shook the elders hand, bowing lightly as he did so, "Both of you can come in, we need to talk."

"Are you sure?" Yongguk asked, keeping his hand at the collar of Junhongs jacket to refrain the younger from already entering the small hotel suite.

"Yes, I am very sure." Seungho began walking into the kitchen leaving Yongguk to stay behind to lock the door the three before following suit.

"Junhong can go into the livingroom.. If you don't mind of course." Yongguk nodded realizing this was much more serious then he had conjured up before he came.

"Is Doojoon here too?" Yongguk asked as Junhong left the room with a pout on his lips.

"Doojoon, come in the kitchen. We need to converse." Seungho called and began pulling out a bag from the corner, "Are you still in the police academy?" 

"No, actually I am a police officer already." Yongguk flipped his wallet open and flashed his badge at Seungho, smiling smugly.

"Congratulations." Seungho smiled lightly, "Now, I am going to need your help. Do you have anybody you can trust yet?"

"What do you mean by that?" Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows.

"I mean.. Do you have anybody you can trust at the  police station?" Seungho asked while Doojoon walked in, looking like he had just woke up -which he did.

"Yeah, a few."

"That's all we need, can you get them to come here one by one?" Seungho asked, looking up from the papers.

Yongguk nodded, and began giving a mass text out to those 'Few' people he could trust.

Doojoon smiled, "Yongguk-ah, Nice to see you again."

Yongguk smiled at him brightly, his eyes shimmering, "Yeah, It's great seeing you both too."

The doorbell rang and the three around the table gave a half hearted glance to the door until one or the other got up to see who it was.

Of course, Yongguk, being the one expecting people to be coming was the one who had to get up in the end bringing another male into the kitchen.

"a-Anneyoung, Zico imnida." The male bowed, his shaved head dominant among the other threes'.

"You got here really quick." Yongguk announced while he read more of the folder Seungho had passed him.

Zico nodded, looking curiously at the other three, "Yeah, I live two floors down." He grinned.

"I didn't know." Yongguk pursed his lips as he concentrated.

"Why am I here exactly?" Zico asked, glancing at his phone.

"Well, Seungho has yet to tell me.. but- I am sure it is important." Yongguk chuckled and stood ip once again to answer the door.

 

_____________________________________
_____________________________________

Mm'kizzay, this update has been cut short because.. that is all I could think of. xD

Oh! I am cosplaying as Pikachu at my anime-con this year! :D It's gonna be awesome.

I know.. yet another filler type chapter.. I have failed you all as an author..

Oh yes! Don't be a hater! Us BBC's are everywhere.. >_>

But yeah.. I really appreciate every comment and subscriber I have! Thank you all so much, it really means a bunch to me.

With love; Your author, NomNom.

So yeah, comment for me. xD