Chapter 13

What If?

[Joon's POV]

 

I walked back to the room after about thirty minutes after I finished my milk, so I was left on my bed, a note left in the spot of the one I left Mir, I still haven't read it feeling tired, my head was spinning, something wasn't right I never get nauseated after drinking milk.

{Flashback} "A young man already paid for it earlier." {End}

Something could have been in my milk, the man must be one of the people after SeungHo!

I looked at the note in my hand and read;

Hyung it wasn't very nice of you to leave

without telling so me and DooJoon are

going out to the park, we'll see you later,

SeungHo should be home at about 10:15,

so wait for him to come back before you

go anywhere, it's dangerous to go by

yourself~

Love, Mir.

I looked over at the clock, he should be here in two minutes, I quickly changed clothes into pajama's and scrunched my hair up trying to mess it up a little and covered up, pretending to sleep. Luckily I was welcomed with the click of the door, my hand on my wristbands just incase it wasn't SeungHo.

The footsteps were heavy, very unlike him, the breathing was forced and it sounded painful for him to take a breath.

I turned around peeking from under my eyelashes to see a big bulky, sweaty, balding, and scary man.

I quickly pressed the button several times, this wasn't going very well, I was expecting something to pop out of nowhere so I just swallowed and watched as he got closer.

I felt a small vibrate from my wrist and took that as a sign as he was coming.

And I suddenly out.

 

- - -

 

[SeungHo's POV]

 

I looked at the screen of the computer, watching the security camera footage, of course I was drawn in to the poker playing, even though I am not a cop I like to know if anything is being done wrong.

I felt buzzing on my wrist and looked down, Why would they be in trouble?

Joon, Mir and DooJoon are together right now aren't they?

I was pulled out of my trance when several more vibrations were sent up my arm, I didn't even Bother to close the door behind me when I ran to my room, Why to my room?

Because I watched Joon go back and because DooJoon had his room connected to mine anyway.

 

- - -

 

[3rd person]

 

"Little sir?" The big guy asked. "Umm, little sir, I need you to come with me." he had a nametag that read: KangIn KangIn shook Joon's lifeless body, trying to wake Him up.

"Fine, I'll carry you. But next time you are walking yourself." The big man pouted.

(no I am not making KangIn out to be fat, I have always thought of him to be a big Teddy bear I could hug and squeeze all day. c: )

KangIn took Joon up in his arms carefully, he didn't know he was doing wrong, he thought he was helping a nice man get his son out of bed.

KangIn walked out of the door shutting it with his foot and walked down the hall to the elevator.

 

- - -

 

SeungHo ran as fast as he could only to see an empty room, this scared him, the thought of letting Joon down sent him into depression, he looked out of the door and ran he didn't know where he was going to run but he kept going.

 

- - -

KangIn was waiting in the elevator, he was supposed to meet the man on the second floor. He walked slowly and walked two steps before he was stopped, "Drop him, and you will be safe."

he felt something hard press against his head. "Are you his father?" KangIn asked paying no attention to the gun.

"What..? Oh! I am his brother.. My 'father sent me to get him." the guy said smirking cutely, praising himself for his fast thinking.

"Oh, you two do resemble eachother, well your father does, your brother doesn't very much." he smiled, making the younger want to hug him oddly.

The 'Brother' took Joon's body and thanked the man before he left, excusing himself.

__________

__________

There is no way I am going to be able to make to this look very good, the spaces aren't working correctly.. ]:

But I am happy I am able to update, thanks iPod! CX

My fellow addicts, comment like you never commented before, 'splode the comment bar!