Chapter 1

What If?

[Joons POV]

"Well aren't we the lucky one's, getting bought without your owner seeing you first?" One of the lead bullies here, ShinDong spat. -Believe it or not he owned this shi*hole.-

Mir shook from fear and hid behind me. -Mir has been my friend for years now, I am glad we were bought together so I can still take care of him.-

"Well go take a shower and make yourself look pretty~ You guys reek of sewer." ShinDong said and threw what we would need on the bed and left the room slamming the door shut behind him.

- - -

After Mir and I were done showering we were taken to a white stretch limo and stood infront of our soon-to-be home.

DooJoon -I learned his name on the ride here.- opened the door to the medium sized house -That's large for a small family.- bringing us to our rooms.

"You will both sleep here." DooJoon gestured to the room and passed Mir a teddy bear, smiling while doing so.

"T-thank you." Mir squeaked and took the teddy bear out of the smiling mans hands gratefully.

"If you need me, just call." He said and left the room closing the door softly behind him, on his exit.

I walked over to the closet and examined the clothes that were there.

"Hyung I am tired.." Mir said pulling on my shirt lightly and yawning cutely. I looked at the clock on the wall 8:30 "Alright.." I sighed and grabbed his hand walking over to the light-switch turning  the light off, bringing him to his bed I tucked him in and smiled as he grabbed his new teddy bear and snuggled up with it before falling to sleep.

I walked over to my bed and laid down and fell asleep only to be woken up again by Mir asking, "Can I sleep with you?" I nodded tiredly and lifted the blanket for him to climb in, he did and snuggled up to my chest and fell asleep, anticipating the next day.

_______________________________

_______________________________

It didn't make much sense did it? well don't worry.. It will get better!

It also felt kinda rushed but I will try and fix this problem.

Remember everyone comments are love~!

Your writer,

NomNom.