Chapter 22

What If?

[3rd person]

 

"Sir, we found him." Eli said smiling victoriously.

"Good, throw him in the basement, I'll deal with him later." Rain smiled and looked back at the papers on his desk, "Make a move to capture Seungri."

"Sir, that wouldn't be the best idea, GD and Top have him watched closely, it'll be hard to even get anywhere close to him." Eli protested, "We will get enough money off of your son, we don't need to put anymore men in danger."

"I don't care, do as I say. I don't want to hear another word from you until Seungri is in my clutches." Rain glared at the man before him.

"Yes, Sir." Eli walked out of the room and made his way to the guards headcourters.

 

- - -

 

Kevin yawned, stretching his arms in the air, "Dongho, What time is it?" He heard the younger clear his throat, "It's ten in the morning, hyung."

"Did you sleep well?" Kevin asked and felt the bed dip as the younger sat next to him. "I couldn't sleep, will you stay in bed with me?" Dongho asked and tugged on his brothers shirt lightly.

They both laid back down, Kevin's arms wrapped around the youngers waist, While Dongho snuggled up in his brothers warm comforting embrace.

"Something happened last night.. Didn't it? You're acting like you did the day we figured out they were going to shut down your favourite ice-cream shop" Kevin chuckled lightly, "I am fine hyung, as long as you're okay, I am too. That's why hyung must stay strong for me, because if you get weak, I will too." Dongho said and gently muzzled his nose to his brothers neck.

"As long as you promise to do the same, pinky promise?" Kevin asked and held his pinky out for the younger, Dongho's pinky wrapped around Kevin's slightly, and he pressed their thumbs together, like it was sealed with a kiss. "I love you, hyung." Kevin smiled, "I love you too."  

 

- - -

 

"Eli, how will we do this? Top has twins, and GD is his lover, there is no gap in-between, Seungri is living in the master bedroom with GD, while Top and his wife barely talk. Who are we going to send in to get the job done? Kibum is taking the week off, Hoon and AJ might be able to do it, Kiseop might too though he would probably blend in the best, he could find a way in and work as their waiter, they have uniforms."

"Hmm," Eli sighed, "Alexander!" Eli called and scanned the papers, "Yes, Eli?"

"Get me a caffeinated mocha frappé and pack of chips, and a meal time Ramyeon."

"When do you need it by?" Alexander asked, writing notes down.

"As soon as possible would be best." Eli said and sighed, this was a lot of work.

 

- - -

 

"Seungho, what were you planning on doing, hmm? You couldn't possibly have thought that you could have breached my security, did you?" Rain chuckled and wore a taunting smirk as Seungho looked up at him, his arms chained to his sides.

"What are you planning on doing with Changsun?" Seungho asked, glaring at the currently more dominant male.

"Well since you are going to die soon I might as well tell you.. I will sell him or have him rented out to sick Fu**s who's wives cannot pleasure them enough.. I will have the largest human trafficking center in the world. With Seungri coming soon, and a few more son's of the judges in Korea, China and all of asia we will be powerful." Rain smiled, thinking about his soon future.

"Why would you do that?! He is your own son!" Seungho barked.

"I hate him, ever since he was born I despised him. He ruined my life, my fiancé broke up with me because he was born and I didn't have enough money to get her an abortion, So I dropped him off at my dads house one day, and I had someone go and assassinate them both so I wouldn't have anymore worries, and be even the slightest guilt free, but only my dad was home because Joon was at a friends house, he never knew what happened and was put into an orphanage which was soon closed down, and sold to the underground market."

Rain finished, and heard his phone ringing, he picked it up and left the cellar.

 

- - - 

 

))))A week later((((

 

"Rain, we have him." Eli smirked and pulled a still resisting Seungri Into the room ropes tied around his wrists, "No! No!!" Seungri yelled; his eyes had tears in them as he tried pulling away from the ropes but only succeeded in cutting the skin on his wrist's worse "He's been like this for the past two hours, he won't last much longer." Eli eyed the sixteen year old as if he would pass out any second.

Kiseop had enough of the yelling so he walked into the room and pinched a nerve making the sixteen year old fall unconscious, Eli sighed deeply, "thank you.." He chuckled and looked at the papers on the desk, "Who is this?"

"This," Rain tapped the picture, "Is Jonghyun, his father is one of the most respected judges in Japan, he is fluent in both Japanese and Korean so we should have no problems there, I want him and this one," He pointed to another portfolio, "His name is Chunji, He is another judges son. I want him too, His name is Kyuhyun, he is the son of The highest ranked police force worker He will come in handy, I will just give you the files of everyone I want, I want everyone in all of these by the end of the month." Rain put the files in a box and passed it to Eli before looking at the unconscious panda sleeping on the couch.

 

- - -

 

Alexander walked into Soohyuns office and brought Kevin and Dongho lunch, "I am sorry you have to live like this, I pray you won't have to work in the place Rain has been building.. You two deserve better." Dongho smiled before whispering something in Alexanders ear and fed Kevin another spoonful of soup.

"I'll be right back!" he called cheerfully, and ran out of the room.

"Hyung, do you feel older or younger?" Dongho asked, his brother face looked confused, "Wae?"

"I don't know, it just seems since it's your birthday.. You would feel older right?" Kevin smiled and grabbed Dongho's cheeks squishing then together playfully.

"Did you call your hyung old?" Kevin called and ate another spoonful of soup, grabbing the spoon from Dongho and whacked his brothers head with it evilly.

Dongho guarded himself with a pillow and laughed; "No, I would never!"

"Happy birthday Kevin!" Alexander called walking I with a cake, smiling, "Since Dongho's birthday is next week we will celebrate it today. That's right be amazed at your hyungs awesomeness."

 

- - -

 

"This is crazy," Hoon complained, and glared at the stack of files of people they had to somehow get before the end of the month.

"It will be fine, this will all be over as soon as Rain finds he has enough." Soohyun entered the room, holding a cup of coffee, sipping it slowly.

"How is Seungri?" AJ asked, frowning at a file.

"He's okay, I put him in Alexanders office." Soohyun replied and picked a random folder from the stack and  started reading.

"Have you checked on the two in your office?" Hoon asked, and bent over Kiseops body picking up a cup of coffee from the desk.

"Should I?" Soohyun asked jokingly, "The last time I even made an attempt at getting in my office they already had the door locked."

"Try now, Alexander has been in their-your office all day." AJ said, munching on some chips.

"You don't want my help?" soohyun asked, pouting. "We'll be sure to give you the same amount of targets as everyone else." Kiseop mumbled, and blinked slowly, the hours of the day setting in.

"Fine, if anything goes wrong, just tell me okay?" Soohyun got a nod from everyone and walked down the hall to his office.

He grabbed the handle and turned it slowly, and looked at how clean it was in the room, he was impressed.

Soohyun walked over to the bed frosting was on Dongho's chin, making The oldest chuckle and his finger, wiping the frosting off of his face.

Frosting still on his finger he looked around for a napkin and shrugged, the brown sugary frosting off of his finger delicately before sitting down on the futon, it had been a long day, the least they could do is share his futon.

"I'll get you.. If it's the last thing I do.. Mushrooms and Asparagus.." Somebody mumbled making Soohyun jump, that wasn't one of the boys on the futon.. He scanned the room once more before seeing a hand sticking out from under the futon, he stepped on it and the hand was pulled back, "Aish, bigfoot.. I was just borrowing your floor."

The body crawled out from under the futon  and Soohyun pointed at the door, "Goodnight, Billygoat!" Alexander smiled cheerfully before somehow getting out of the room without hurting himself.. too much.

"Aish.." Soohyun sighed, "I worry about him sometimes.." he chuckled before going through his closet and pulled out some pajama pants and a wife beater shirt quickly changing, and slipping into the bed silently, covering up with the two younger boys.

Soohyun closed his eyes falling into deep sleep.

It was interrupted when he felt arms snake around his waist, and a face nuzzling into his back.

He smiled before actually falling asleep.

 

- - -

 

"Seungho.." A voice hit the said mans ears. "Changsun?" Seungho called into the darkness, looking frantically around him.

"Oh my gosh.. What have they done to you..?" Joon appeared out of nowhere, and caressed Seungho's cheek lovingly.

"How did you know I was down here?" Seungho asked, and watched as Changsun messed with his handcuffs unlocking one successfully.

"I need to get you out of here, Appa.. He has been acting weird, I overheard one of his conversations with his workers and they said something about starting a brothel, I'm scared.." Joon started fumbling with the bobbypin in his hand trying to unlock the second one, and succeeded on the fourth try.

As soon as both of Seungho's hands were free he hugged Joon lovingly, "Let's go, I know a way out from here."

Changsun pushed Seungho away in fear of getting caught.

Joon grabbed the older's hand and ran, as fast as he could he ran and made it out of the mansion without someone noticing.

"Where is your car..?!" Changsun asked, out of breath.

"They probably destroyed it by now, we wil have to hot-wire one of your fathers cars." Seungho said and pulled Joon towards a small garage filled with two cars. Thunder and lightning was soon heard out of nowhere and it started pouring down, they were both soaked by the time they managed to pull the garage door open, Seungho grabbed one of the keys from the wall and smirked, they didn't need to hot-wire anything.

The sound of the engine starting bounced off of the walls and they both jumped in the car, pulling off the excess clothes they were wearing and drove down the driveway at a dangerous speed.

______________

______________

Should I let them get away..? >:3 Or should I have then caught.. :o

The plot will evolve either way, oh, remember Seungho is pretty beat up.. So.. I cannot control his will to continue.. You know.. Have Seungho pass out when driving the car.. >]

I am sorry I couldn't update, I had a horrible- terrible case of writers block. D:

But I tried my best in giving you guys a good chapter! 8D

Taeyangs I'll be there is really catchy.. o-o

I made some origami things. :{3 They are cool~ 8D .... Nah... xD -Facepalms at my weirdness-