Chapter 23

What If?

[Kevin's POV]

 

"Appa!! Appa, leave him alone!!" The shrieks have been getting louder and louder as the torturing got worse.

Dongho was sleeping soundly in my arms, the Thunder and lightning were much more frightening when you can't see anything. My comfort was in my arms though, so I held him, rocking him slowly, trying to block out all of the screams of pain, and hatred.

"Appa..! Appa..!! No more!!" The boys voice sounded back to me I couldn't block it out anymore.

A scream of pain was heard and a loud thump. "Appa!!" His voice broke for the fifth time as he cried out, he was probably being held back right now.

"Appa..? Appa.! What are you doing?!"He sounded.. Disgusted?  "App-" the rest was muffled like a hand was over his mouth.

All that was heard now was the storm raging outside, I held my brother close as footsteps made their way to the room.

The was a light flicked on and I blinked several times in disbelief, I wasn't supposed to see that.. 

"Are you- Soohyun, you're sleeping?" I heard a smooth voice calling, I closed my eyes as I heard the footsteps getting closer.

The bed shook, "Look, Everyone else was called to the boss, he wants us there in thirty."

"Why..?" I could recognize Soohyuns groggy voice question.

"They somehow got out but got caught anyways." The smooth voiced one said.

"Eli, did you do something to one of them?" Soohyun asked seriously.

"No.."

"Are you lying to me..?" I could almost tell Soohyun was glaring.

"Nope." he didn't move under the harsh glare I imagined him feeling.

"Okay! I Fu*ked the younger one alright?!" Eli yelled distressed.

I froze, was he talking about Dongho..?  

"How could you tell?" He questioned, lowering his voice once again.

"There is some on my wall." I shot up, my older brother instincts kicking in, and aimed my fist for the smooth voiced man.

He caught my wrist. Eli chuckled and ran his finger along my jawline, "Are you sure he is blind?"

Another pair of hands snapped it's fingers before my face, I didn't blink.

"He's blind." Soohyun confirmed.

"Hyung..~" Dongho whined and I heard the shuffling of sheets, he was somehow calmed and Stood there awkwardly as Eli continued to hold my wrist in the air.

 

[3rd person]

 

Soohyun was laying down with Dongho nuzzling his face in his neck.

"I'll let your wrist go if you comfort your brother and not punch me." Eli said, placing his extra hand on his hip.

"I-I promise." Kevin said, and swallowed thickly, for some reason he was nervous.

"Mm, Goodboy~" Eli cooed and ruffled the youngers hair.

Kevin laid down and Dongho was moved to his siblings arm's allowing Soohyun to get up, and change.

"I'll see you there, be quick." Eli called before closing the door behind him and leaving.

 

- - -

 

"I want him watched at all times!! When somebody gets up to use the restroom there better be someone else there to stand guard, This should've never happened!!!" Rain barked orders to his men.

"Yes sir!" 

"Changsun will have somebody to watch him at all times also, He is locked in my room but camera's should be installed, just in case I am not here! Do you understand?!" Rain yelled, getting confirmation from his men.

"Yes sir!" They chimed together.

They walked out and rain sat down on his couch, sipping soju. ((Just so you all know, I respect Rain but I needed a bad guy!! Dx He is awesome and I read a lot of awesome things about him!  So please don't take what I write too seriously!))

 

- - -

 

"Hyung-ah!" Baro smiled and looked at his brother, "Ne sweetheart?" Sunghyun asked, it was normal for Sanghyun to call Baro such names so the younger didn't react much.

"Why has Papa been so stressed lately?" Baro asked, and laid his head on his brothers lap, allowing him to pet his hair.

"Someone close to papa has been taken away, and papa doesn't know what to do or how to get him back." Sanghyun explained, leaning his head back on the couch.

They sat there is silence until the door opened revealing their father close friend Jiyong.

"Your father said he doesn't want you two going to school for a while." He said and sat down, watching as the close brothers nodded obediently.

"Is Omma okay? She has been crying a lot." Sunghyun asked after Baro had fallen asleep on his lap.

"She found out about me and your father, and as you can guess she wasn't very happy about it." Jiyong said and frowned.

"Mm, When are we going to get Seungri back?" Sunghyun asked, Caressing his brothers curves.

"Your father doesn't think we will be able to anytime soon, one; because he doesn't have a firm lead on who took him. Two; The suspects all live in the country so it would take a while to set up a base there without raising too much suspition. And three; Seungri hasn't contacted Top is anyway so he is thinking they have him under very close guard." Jiyong explained, "get some sleep, it's getting late.."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, tell papa goodnight from me." Sunghyun carried his brother bridal style up to their room and laid him on the queen sized bed before crawling in with him.

 

- - -

 

"Soo.. Are you saying I don't deserve to the older one?" Eli asked, glaring at Soohyun.

"Yes." Soohyun stood his guard before the door to his office.  

"Come on, just let me play with him..! Just a little..!" Eli pouted and got on his knee's.

"No." Soohyun sighed, he had been standing in the same spot for over fifteen minutes and he needed to be somewhere right now.

"Fine!" Eli pouted and crossed his arms childishly as he walked away

_________________

_________________

Kay, I wrote this in celebration(?) of my somewhat crush saying they like me! :D

It's kinda weird but this whole relationship thing is new to me so.. Yeah. XD

Cross your fingers and hope it is not awkward between us later! :3

Love you all!

Peace off! XD