chapter 4

What If?

THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA RATED PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE READING RATED THINGS DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!

NOTICE I SAID "DO NOT LIKE" NOT "AREN'T OLD ENOUGH" I CANNOT FORCE PEOPLE TO LEAVE OR STAY.

SO READ OR DON'T READ, I HONESTLY DON'T MIND.

_______________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________

 

[Joon's POV]

"AhhGhu~" I was disgusted with myself, why is my body giving in? I bit back another moan as he started grinding against Joon Jr.

SeungHo started nipping at my earlobe my neck seductively.

My head flew back as he grabbed me pumping my now semi-hard-on. Damn.. why is this soo hard?! "S-stop!" I shuddered.

"I know you're enjoying this.." He whispered in my ear his voice husky and low.

"No...! Uhh! I am not!" I yelled fighting back the moans that were threatening to leave my mouth.

Before I realized what was going on he stuck two fingers into me, "AHH!!"

The door opened and DooJoon looked at us, "Sir, you have a phone call."

SeungHo kissed me and left the room, grinning victoriously.

- - -

"Hyung what's wrong?" Mir asked me as I walked into the bedroom.

"Seu-Nothing. I am just tired that's all." I told him and grabbed some clothes out of the closet, "Oh, okay then. Take a shower quickly I don't want to be woken up by the light." -It's true Mir was a night person. he disliked the sun.-

"Alright."

I walked into the bathroom and started the water stripping off my clothes and stepping into the shower. "Damn... this is going to be hard to hide..." I said touching a purplish mark on my collarbone, looking into the mirror that was used for shaving.

- - -

I walked out of the bathroom fully clothed and walked over to my room, touching the handle about to enter until someone touched my shoulder, "Joon, come we need to talk."

"Neh." I said, already knowing who it was.

DooJoon walked into his room with me following behind him, He locked the door and looked at me his face mournful. "I am sorry but I must do this."

"Do what?" I asked confused, "You aren't going to let him do anything to me are you?" I asked freaked out, expecting SeungHo to walk out of the closet.

Tears were threatening to fall from DooJoon's eyes as he shook his head, "Then what's wrong?!"

DooJoon ran to the bathroom and I followed him, "What aren't you telling me?" I asked him trying to keep my anger in check.

He walked out of the bathroom and I heard a click, I grabbed the handle and tried turning it, "Let me out!" I shook the handle like mad and banged on the door with my fist.

"I am so-" He choked, Is he crying? "I'm sorry, I can't!" I could hear his back slide down the door.

I was in there for about six minutes until I heard SeungHo talk.

SeungHo: "Is he in there?"

DooJoon: "Y-yes, sir.."

God, he did have something planned..

SeungHo: "Good, keep it that way."

Keep it that way? what does he mean?

DooJoon: "Sir! Please don't do this he is innocent! "

SeungHo: "I suggest you keep your mouth shut."

DooJoon: "Yes, sir."

After that I heard the door slam and waited for my doom. but it didn't happen I just heard DooJoon's soft crys'.

That's when I realized he wasn't coming to get me. What is he doing? it's not that I wanted him to be erted to me again, but why did he have me locked in here if he wasn't going to do anything?

"DooJoon... Please.. tell me, what is going on?" I asked hoping he would answer.

"I-if I tell you, p-please don't get m-mad at me."

"I'll try not to, but please, tell me what's going on.."

"I was told earlier to tell you to l-isten through the wall, go into t-the shower and listen.. That is all he said I could say."

This doesn't make any sense! I guess I have to do what he says to get my answer.

I walked into the shower and listened, "Hyung.. I told you not to turn on the light." Who the light?

"Oh, You're not Joonie-hyung~"

"No, I'm not."

"What are you doing?"

"Taking my revenge."

"I-I didn't do anything to you.."

"You didn't but your "Joonie-Hyung" did."

"Ugh~ Please don't do this.."

"I am sorry but I have to, Joonie told me to he said, "Punish Mir.. he was bad.. He made me worry.. And I don't like him anymore.."

"You're Lying.."

"No, I'm not. Go talk to him he is on the other side of the wall."

"Fine, Hyung~ Why did you tell SeungHo-hyung to punish me?"

S-SeungHo? Oh god...

"Mir, listen to me! I didn't say anything like that! Please, run away! He is a bad man!"

*Giggle* "Hyung that tickles~"

"Oh it's not going to 'Tickle' in a second."

"What do you mean- AUHH!"

"MIR!! GODDAMNIT SEUNGHO!!! WHEN I SEE YOU YOUR GOING TO DIE!!" I yelled, that ert was hurting Mir in the most disgusting way possible.

"AHH~! S-stopp..! Ugh!"

Tear's ran down my face as I heard the bed-post's hit the wall repeatedly, mixed with Mir's screams' of pain.

"SEUNGHO!! STOP IT!!" I yelled and started banging against the wall of the shower, Damn.. I can't make Mir Hyperventilate.. I ran over to the door of the bathroom and kicked it repeatedly, The only thing going through my mind was "Hyung will save you.. like he did before remember? When we were still young.. Hyung would help you.. He will do it again. Hyung WILL save you." A sharp pang of pain ran through my leg, I think I twisted my ankle. I rammed the door with my shoulder, "Damnit!!" I continued until I couldn't breathe properly.

I heard Mir crying and his loud scream/moans.

My face was streaked with tears as I continued hitting the door with the last strength I had left. "D-DooJoon hyung..! Please un-lock the door.. I- I have to save Mir.. He is hurting my p-recious Mir.. Please..! Help me!"

"I can't.."

"Please!! He is innocent! Please, help me..!!"

I heard key's rattle and the door opened, "Palli, before it's too late. Mir wasn't prepared he can get severely hurt."

I ran out of the room and threw open our door, to see Mir broken on the bed while SeungHo was adjusting his pants.

I ran over to SeungHo Ignoring the pain that was coming from my ankle and punched his face.

He looked at me and smirked before jabbing me in the gut, I doubled over in pain, He kicked my stomach and picked me up by my collar and planted a kiss on my lips, I hit head-butted him and he closed his eyes' for a second and looked at me before dropping me to the ground kicking me a few more time's before leaving.

I was about to black out until I heard soft cry's of "Hyung why didn't you save me.. you told me- You would always be there..!"

I stumbled over to the bed and pulled Mir's pants off the rest of the way with his boxer's and took my pajamas' off sliding it on Mir, Crying seeing his face scrunch up in pain as I lifted him lightly, I sat down on the bed trying to calm my head from spinning.

I watched as DooJoon ran into the room and quickly looked at Mir who was unconscious, I looked at him once more before everything went black.

______________________________________________
______________________________________________

Ahh! I am so sorry Mir! Please forgive me!

Guys' I am terribly sad right now... I guess it came out in my writing.

My mom said I couldn't go to any more concert's for three years!! including this one!! I am terribly depressed right now.. She say's when people listen to rock/metal/screamo music they get angry and destructive.. It's too dangerous.. Well guess what mommeh? I will make you see the truth... I will go to the next concert and comeback perfectly fine like all of the other ones.

Good joke!! :

I got a card today saying 'Happy Valentine's Day love, from you know who'.
Why the is Lord Voldemort sending me letters?

See you later Dewds'!

Your -terribly depressed- writer,

Nommie.