Chapter 15

What If?

[SeungHo's POV]

 

"Where is Joon?!" I asked my enemy as I walked in.

"I don't know what you are talking about." he chuckled, not bothering to stand up.

"You know very well what I am talking about, where is Joon?!" I yelled, loosing my patience.

"Ho-Ho-Ho, what are we getting so angry about?" he asked and snapped his fingers, "he won't wake up, I gave him some drugs so he will be out cold for hours." He smirked.

"SeungHyun! Where are the children?!" a woman burst through the door which soon Joon was rolled out of.

"Joon!" I yelled trying to wake him up, running to him only to be held back by two of TOPs men.

I watched helplessly as his lifeless body was being rolled over to TOP, his wrist's were held up above his head and his wrist's were bruising because of the wires they used to tie him up, Making me want to hurt so many people.

"Beautiful isn't it? I mean look at him, tied up, with no way to protect himself.. He is so venerable. Somebody could pounce him any second." Top his lips making his wife glare at him.

He glanced at his wife, "They are up stairs, in Baro's room."

TOP looked back at me, "While my men were having their fun with him earlier, he was calling for you. Constantly crying out your name.." I was shaking with anger,

" 'SeungHo! SeungHo, help me..!' his face was covered in tears calling out his knight in shining armor, but he never came." I threw the guys off of me and pulled out my gun about to shoot him until I thought better of it and laid it on the table, "What do you want for him?" I asked, determined to get him back as soon as possible.

"Oh, not much for now, just ten grand, if he or any body else you have dear to you gets caught by me, there will be a far greater punishment." he smirked.

I took out a check and wrote down his desired money amount, and slid it across the table. "Keep your kids in the house, they seem to be outside too long.. You never know if someone might just pluck them out of the way." He glared at me before he stood up, "I don't like it when I am threatened, so I will just give you this one warning, Heed my words, they might help you dearly in the future." Top left the room and snapped his fingers once before somebody came and untied Joon's body from the metal poles, letting Joon fall to the ground, "YAH!!" I yelled and the man scampered off, leaving me with Joon.

I quickly grabbed my gun and stuffed it back into it's place, gently picking Joon up, holding his face in my hands caressing his cheeks lightly before placing him on my back before running out of the house.

 

- - -

 

[SungHyuns POV]

 

"Baro!" my mother burst into the room, startling me from my trance of staring at my brothers face.

"Omma, he is sleeping." I whispered, and caressed his cheek before sitting up. "How was he? He didn't make too much of a fuss did he?" She asked guiltily, it was her idea to lock him in his own room, not knowing which room they were in she got angry and yelled at her husband.

"Ne, he was fine Omma. You don't need to worry." I assured her. "Okay, I trust you, goodnight darlings." she kissed Baro's forehead then mine. "Goodnight Omma."

 

- - -

 

[SeungHo's POV]

 

I gently laid Joon on the bed, looking At his tear streaked face before I left the room for a wash cloth.

As I turned the faucet on I heard Mir running into the room where Joon was, "DooJoon, he is back!" I smiled and walked with The man who was called upon, and sat next to Joon on the bed and wiped his face gently, dabbing all on his face, I didn't want to see the tears anymore so I kept dabbing what I seen.

"SeungHo, we should change him out of these clothes.. They are dirty." Mir whispered to me, petting Joon's Hair down.

I nodded and Mir slowly left the room with DooJoon so I could take care of Joon.

I shook him a little, "Joon, we have to change your clothes."

knowing it was futile to even try to wake him up right now, I slowly ed his shirt, and glared at all of the hickeys' on his neck, I didn't make these..  I pulled his shirt off and grabbed some clothes from a shelf in the closet, before continuing. ing his jeans and taking them off was the easy part, until I reached what was under it. I swallowed and looked away as I quickly pulled his underwear off and slid on some new ones and sighed, I didn't want to do something I would dispise myself later for, so I put the pajama pants and shirt on him, giving his forehead a kiss before I left the room.

"Hyung-ah, are you done?" Mir asked, pouting.

I nodded before looking at DooJoon, "I am going to take a shower, watch them closely."

 

- - -

 

After the I cleaned myself I walked into the bedroom with Joon in it and quickly put on some clothes placing the towel around my shoulders to soak up the water dripping from my hair.

I looked over to the bed, and sat next to the sleeping body next to me.

 

- - -

 

I hadn't realized I fell asleep until Joon started shifting around alot, I opened my eyes slowly to see him looking at my face smiling, "Thank you, for saving me.. I didn't want to be there any longer, they did horrible things to me.." he whispered, holding in his tears and hugged me tightly.

I smiled lightly and looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table, "it's 7:08, do you want to get up?" I asked him softly.

He Shook his head slowly, allowing himself to place his face closer to me, "I don't want you to leave just yet."

I widened my eyes, He is really different right now, What happened to the Joon that didn't want anything to so with me?

I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist bringing him closer, maybe we do need this time together, maybe this will help everyone, I smiled widely before burying my face in his Ginger locks.

_______________

_______________

Posting for a total of 98 subscribers, hopefully after I post this, 100!! :DDD

I am wondering, is this story going too fast? I am sort of in the mood for chocolate, :Q

Bye-bye, my readers!

Comment and subscribe, but no matter what you need to do, you should comment! :D