Everything is back to normal..?

What If?

[Joon's POV]

I woke up to the light movement Mir was making and opened my eyes hoping yesterday was just a bad dream, but I realized my ankle and whole leg were burning, while my stomach was making it hard for me to breathe.

"Hyung.." Mir whimpered.

I looked at him and my heart broke, he stood there stuggling to stand, legs shaking form tension, hair horribly unkempt, face tear streaked, "Neh..?"

"Will you help me?"

I nodded and got up, only to fall back down wincing in pain.

[Mir's POV]

Realization struck me, he isn't getting up.. did SeungHo hurt Hyung too?

"Hy-hyung!" I rushed to his side, worriedly, my backside hurting like god-knows-how bad.

"Nggh~ I'm okay." He smiled sweetly up at me clutching his stomach.

[Joon's POV]

Mir watched me fall and he looked like he could have died right then and there.

"Hy-hyung!" Mir rushed to my side, his hand on my head in a reassuring way.

"Nggh~" I must stay strong! Mir cannot see me as a weak. "I'm okay." I it in and stood up, I couldn't afford Mir seeing me weak, it would only hurt him more, which I refused to do.

"What did you need help with?" I asked, smiling lovingly.

"B-bathroom." He studdered.

I went over to the desk in the room and pull out a slidey chair,(xD) bringing it to him. He sat down slowly, making sure to take his time, not wanting to hurt himself more than he already was.

I pushed him to the bathroom, with much difficulty and waited outside the door.

"Joon."

"Neh?" I asked and looked at the person who called me, praying it wasn't SeungHo.

"I need to check your chest and stomach. SeungHo could have broken a bone in your ribcage." DooJoon said holding a first-aid kit.

I nodded and the bathroom door opened, "Hyung I am ready." He said ignoring DooJoon and sat on the chair.

"Okay." I looked at DooJoon who smiled sadly, and walked back into the bedroom.

"Mir, if you don't mind, can I check your injuries?" DooJoon Hyung asked as Mir sat back down on the bed.

"Hurry up with it please, I am tired.. *Yawn* DooJoon hyung, what time is it?" Mir asked, and I sighed, happy knowing that Mir is still the same as he was before.

DooJoon smiled for the same reason I sighed, I could tell. "It's around 5:30.Please, take your shirt off." He said, opening the first-aid kit.

Mir did as he was told and I looked at his chest it seemed as if SeungHo was holding onto him with his nails, digging and scratching Mir's chest and stomach.

DooJoon's eyebrows raised saddly, "Okay. Joon how is  his back?" He asked me, putting clear white gel onto a cottan pad and applied it to Mirs wounds.

I looked at it and smiled, At least he didn't get everywhere.

"Joonie hyung?" Mir asked looking back at me.

"It's fine." I said, smiling out of pure happiness.

"Hyung's, please hurry, my eye's wish to rest."

"Do you have underwear on?" DooJoon asked.

"Y-yah! Joonie hyung! DooJoon Hyung is being a ert! >w<"

"N-no I'm not! It was a simple question because I need to check you legs and it would be plain awkward if you didn't have any on!!" DooJoon defended himself.

Mir looked down, "I don't know.. I do feel a bit 'free'.." He mummbled and pulled on the elastic band that was holding the pants to his body he looked and laughed.

"What, you have some on don't you?!" DooJoon asked, throwing the cottan pad to the floor.

"Hehe, Nope." Mir said cheekily.

DooJoon looked at Mir then his hand that was looped through the top of Mir's pant's because he was about to find out himself. ". . . Well that's good to know.. Joon please get him some underwear so we can get this done with, I want to-"

"Okay." I cut him off, not wanting Mir to find out I was hurt too.

I grabbed some underwear from inside the night stand and passed it to Mir who didn't move. "What?" DooJoon and I said in unison.

"Turn around!" Mir pouted and glared playfully.

- - -

"We'll have to put on a home-made cast on you so your ankle will heal better. Oh yes, I need to take an Ex-ray of your stomach and check if you have any broken ribs." DooJoon said pulling out a long iPad type thing and laid a long peice of odd thing behind me and switched it on, "Lay down, please."

"Okay." I nodded and layed back, and he placed the iPad Thing on my ribcage and nodded slowly like he was agreeing with himself.

"Alright..." He placed it on the other side of my ribcage and sighed, "You have two broken on your right and one broken on your left. You will just have to be careful not to move around too much, we need these healing nicely or it will cause more problems in the future."

I looked at him and sighed sadly.

"It will all be fine~ Don't worry!" DooJoon said smiling, reassuringly.

"When is breakfast?" I asked, smiling a little.

His smile faded, "SeungHo wants you to accompany him to a breakfast party, He want's to show you two off." DooJoon said, truthfully.

"Fine." I nodded. This time I will protect Mir no matter what.

DooJoon grabbed a LONG roll of cloth and started wrapping my ankle up, after he was done with that he took something that look's like white chicken wire and wrapped it around the cloth.

- - -

After we arrived at our destination, I imideatly noticed someone I knew, "Hyung~ Look it's Kyu!" Mir exclaimed excitedly.

KyuHyun looked over at us and smiled,  He whispered something in the ear of a bunny guy and the Bunny nodded in approval.

KyuHyun ran over to us and hugged us in his friendly arms, "I would've never thought I would see you two again, Ah~ I missed you soo much!"

"Hyung." Mir squeaked, jumping up and down which he soon found out was a bad idea.

"So, who bought you?" I asked him and he turned around pointing to the man he whispered to a little while ago, "SungMin Hyung."

"Ah, he doesn't look to bad. Has he tried anything with you?"

"I little but I will stand strong, Fighting!" He said pumping his fist into the air, then SungMin wrapped his arms around KyuHyun's waist and whispered something in his ear. "Ah~ Sorry guy's I have to go. Maybe we'll meet again."

After KyuHyun left I looked over at SeungHo who was now talking with Gio and another man. If Gio is as bad as SeungHo is, I feel bad for Thunder.

"Hyung's!" Thunder smiled running over to us.

"Hey thunder~" Mir said walking slowly to the taller blonde.

"Let's get something to eat, okay?"

_____________________________________
_____________________________________

Okay~ I have a new Co-Author.

Her name is --fallen_angel-- Please be nice to her! :D

I know nothing is happening in this chapter but I wanted to update. [x

Well bye bye! xD

 

NomNom.