Chapter 14

What If?

[3rd person]

 

The man smirked as he took Joon and placed him on his back, "Yepp, papa isn't going to find him anytime soon." he said cutely.

"Hyung! Hyung-ah! Who are you carrying?" The mans twin brother came running to him from the end of the hall.

"Ah, another one of papa's targets. I didn't want to stand by and let another die so intervened" he smiled victoriously.

"Hyung-ah, I think it's great and all that you are helping this guy but.." he pouted as he paused, "Where are we going to keep him?" he asked cutely, fixing his beanie.

The man pouted, "I haven't thought of that yet, Baro."

 

- - -

 

[SeungHo's POV]

 

I looked around on the camera screen's hoping to find a at least something suspicious but I couldn't find anything.

I looked around worriedly, I can't let another person die because of me..

I walked out of the security room and shut the door behind me as I walked down the hall, I needed to meet up with the man that is trying to kill me, smart isn't it?

That's what I thought.

I am meeting up with a very powerful man, ever since I took care of his underground drug dealing he has been out to get me, then I was fired from my job and sent to another department, I was now sort of an undercover cop.

I had permits for all of my guns, I of course did illegal stuff, it's easier to get away with things if you are on their side, they'll back you up until they are dead.

I sighed as I called DooJoon, telling him to meet up with me, we needed to have a plan.

 

- - -

 

[Baro's POV]

 

"Papa, why do I have to go upstairs? I want to stay with Joonie-Hyung." I pleaded as I was dragged up the stairs by my twin brother.

"I'll let you come back downstairs when my meeting is over." my dad said, I looked back at Joon and they were putting things into his arm, like a drug of some sort.

"Papa- Papa! What are they doing to Joonie-Hyung?!"  The door was shut before my face, surprising me, "Hyung.." I turned to My brother, "SungHyun!" I cried out, hugging him, "What is Papa doing to him..?"

"I don't know.. Baro, We just have to pray things don't get out of control." he whispered as he pulled me on the bed, my Hyung has always been stronger than me, he is manlier than me, he has always been very strong when it comes to people he cares for to die, which made me think, "Hyung, what would you do if I died?"

"I would kill anybody and everybody who ever hurt you in any way, including myself if that would make you happy. If you ever died I wouldn't be whole anymore, my little brother, by ten minutes is all I care about, Father doesn't even try to get my love because he knows you hold it all." SungHyun Smiled, and kissed my nose.

"Hyung.." I whispered, "Do you think Joonie-Hyung will be okay?"

"if things permit it, then yes, he will be fine." he hugged me softly.

"Thank you, Hyung." I yawned and rolled on my side allowing SungHyun to spoon me, falling asleep, "Wake me up when we can go back, Ne?"

"Ne, I will." He kissed my forehead, once last time before I slipped unconscious.

_______________

_______________

 

Until now, I had really bad writers block, but I managed to write this up in an hour or so, I hope it isn't too confusing. XD