Chapter 11

What If?

[Joon's POV]                                

The next thing I knew, I was being dragged outside with a passed-out Mir beside me.

I looked around disoriented, my head was spinning and my vision was blurry.

After a while I opened my eyes to see SeungHo walking outside with a gun in hand, looking like he was ready to kill anybody that looked at him the wrong way.

I of course sighed in relief, he is alive, Mir is alive, And everything seems alright for now.

SeungHo smirked as he walked over to me, he placed his gun in his pocket and sat down in front of me, crossing his legs so he was sitting like he was meditating.

"Do you realize now why I gave you those cards?" he asked me, looking like he actually cared for once.

I nodded, my eyes wide in awe, how did he get out by himself? He wasn't even prepared, Was he?

"Here put this on, and make sure Mir has it on at all times, as you can see from earlier, this isn't a joke, you will need these. I just hope you won't have to use them." I nodded again as he finished his sentence,  gripped the wristbands tightly, not wanting to loose them.

"Here," SeungHo held out an inhaler, "I've always kept one with me just incase." I grabbed it out of his hand, this man really cared for us now didn't he?

"Go with DooJoon, he will bring you to the rooms, I would normally want you to stay with Mir and him, but they shouldn't be back anytime soon so you will be fine sleeping in your own bed."

"Ne, What about you where are you going?" I asked, finally brave enough to speak.

"I'll be back later; I have to meet up with some guys."

 

- - -

 

I woke up later that day, it was dark and cloudy, my eyes were heavy lidded but I refused to go back to sleep until I figured out what woke me up.

I tried sitting up but was held down, I struggled as I reached for my wrist, trying to hit the button but a hand stopped me.

That's when I started panicking, "Sh~ it's just me, SeungHo. I know you don't like me but please, let's just stay like this for now, just for now." Came a whisper from behind me.

I stopped moving, SeungHo's heat drawing me in, the tiredness making me want more heat so I tried getting more.

SeungHo's breathing slowed as I allowed myself to be taken under his spell, for now, I will allow this.     Just for now.

I thought as I snuggled into his chest, his scent intoxicating me as I drifted off to sleep.

_______________________

_______________________

Well, my peeps, I am going to update a lot more for now on since I don't have to worry about someone sneaking a peak over my shoulder to see what I'm doing, so I have a lot more time!

Just to let you guys know, I am still on my iPod, which I will be updating with for a very long time. XD

I just have to figure out how to make spaces that work, now... [<

Comment, subscribe and give me some suggestions on what you want to happen in the story. [: