Chapter 2

What If?

[Joons POV]

I woke up to the cute soft giggles Mir was making, "Mir~" I said not opening my eyes, I could tell I had a blanket covering my head.

"Neh, Hyung?" He asked and giggled again.

"I can't fall back to sleep, help me." I lied, knowing someone other than Mir was out there too. and when I say out there that means on the other side of the blanket.

"But Hyung~ It's already Ten o'clock, you should be up by now." He pouted.

"Fine, only because I never seem to win against you." I replied truthfully, and sat up the blanket still covering my face.

"Hyung, you will suffocate if you do not take that blanket off of your head." Mir said and crawled on the bed his weight making it dip slightly.

"No, I will keep it on because I want to be known as the old man with the young bodyand mask and he dies of suffecation. :3" After I said that I heard a chuckle that was too deep to be Mirs' who snorted in fake annoyance, "Well too bad because I am taking it off!" He yelled and I jumped off of the bed running around the room, not able to see anything because of the what I like to call "Mummy Mask" preventing me from seeing.

*Thump*

I thankfully landed on something soft, 'Mmm, warmth~' I snuggled into the soft landing savoring its warmth.

"Uhh.. Hyung.. What are you doing atop of SeungHo-Hyung?" as soon as Mir said that I froze, now that he mentions it.. cushions aren't supposed to breathe... O.O

When I tried getting up he looked at me as the blanket fell off of my head, revealing my face and held me there ontop of him. I cleared my throat as my face heated up by his intent staring.

"May I ask who you are?" I asked still struggling to get up.

"I am SeungHo, your new master." Well at least he isn't an old fart who is trying to get freaky with my Mir, but no even though he isn't an old fart I still refuse to share him. >->

"Oh, okay then." I said and stood up patting the imaginary dust on  my clothes and offered my hand to SeungHo who took it and stood up with my help, "Wahh~ So tall~!"It took me a while to realize who said that and blushed like mad holing my hands infront if my face embarassed. "S-sorry.."

He chuckled and I turned to Mir and hugged him, it was something I had to do daily.

"You don't have to worry, I won't steal "Your" Mir." SeungHo said jokingly.

I glared at him, still not knowing if I could trust him or not.

"Well breakfast is ready, come down when you'd like." SeungHo said after he was done watching me contently.

I wondered why he was watching me like that. Honestly, it freaked me out. There was something in his eyes I just couldn't name.. It looked as if they were clouded over by some longing or want.

It frustrated me even more because when we went downstairs to eat, he watched me with the same look.

Mental note: Ask him about it later.

Mir finished his food and watched me with his adorable face, "Hyung.." He whispered, giggling slightly.

"Hmm?"

"Tomorrow is my birthday."

"I know." I replied cheekiliy.

"Do you know how old I will be turning?" He asked, testing my knowledge.

"Sixteen or seventeen."

"It's sixteen Hyung~" He smiled evilly. every year he waits paitently for his birthday, he counts down the days, for the date he so longingly waits for.

"Well, Mir.. DooJoon has to get your mesurements so he can go and buy you some clothes." SeungHo said, finally coming back to earth.

"Neh, Hyung. When does he want to do it?" Mir asked cutely. Well he can't really say anything differently because he is naturally cute.

"Now, if You'd like." DooJoon said popping out of nowhere.

"Lets' go then~ See you guys later!" Mir said and dragged DooJoon out of the room like he knew where he was going.

It was quite...

"Palli, palli! O:<"

Never mind.

I stood up comepletely forgetting what I was going to ask the man on the other side of the table and made my way to the door.

Oh yeah!

I turned around and he was gone.. weird.

_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________

Lol, I am Bi-winning!

Nuu! I cannot! I refuse!!

But I will anyways.. be prepared for......







Dun  dun dun!!














Hehe











That thing...













You've been waiting for!!!













Shirtless MBLAQ Next chapter!!