Chapter 3

What If?

[Joon's POV]

We are going to go swimming today~ How great. |<

I looked out the window gazing at the outside world I have finally been able to see after several years cooped up in a sewer.

"Hyung!!!"

"What?" I ran over Mir thinking something was wrong.

Mir looked at me and smiled, "Grab your swimming trunks and lets go!"

"Fine. Making me worried for nothing." I mumbled and grabbed the pair of pants off of the nightstand and walked out of the room with Mir dragging me to the car.

"Inside!" Mir shouted and shoved me into the front seat and closed the door.

"Ow." I pouted and buckled up when Mir slapped my arm.

"Are you guys' ready?" SeungHo asked.

I thought for a second and remembered, feeling like a complete babo for forgetting. "I'll be right back!" I yelled as I ran out of the car into the house and opened the desk drawer grabbing Mirs' Inhaler.

I ran back to the car and buckled up wearing a victorious smile in my face.

"Alright, we can go now but I have to get some gas first." SeungHo said before he pulled out of the driveway and drove away from the house, "What did you forget?"

"Mir's asthma inhaler." I said and looked out of the window.

About fifteen minutes later we arrived at the gas station, "Hold on I need to get something inside." He told us and walked into the building while our gas was being pumped by the gas station employee.

"Thank you, have a nice day. ^^"

"Yes, you too." SeungHo said and placed a newly bought book into the middle compartment.

"Alright! Let's get going then."

- - -

"Joon, Mir, this is Gio and Thunder. Thunder, Gio, this is Joon and Mir." SeungHo said introducing us to eachother.

"Hellooo~" Thunder sang and grabbed Mirs hand walking over to the public pool into the 5 ft. area.

"Joon you can go and do what you want me and Gio need to talk." SeungHo told me and walked over to some beach chairs sitting on one and started reading his book he bought.

I walked over to the inner tube area and got in one, deciding not to take my shirt off first and jumped in.

This was much more relaxing than I thought it would be.. I had a horrible feeling about today.

after a couple of minutes I heard a whistle being blown and looked over to see the lifeguard pulling someone who looked like Mir out of the water.

My eye's widened in shock, "Oh my god... MIR!!" I jumped out of the pool and grabbed the asthma inhaler from the chair I left it on and ran over to him as fast as I could.

Oh god please no! Tears were threatening to fall from my eye's as I got down on the floor next to him and his breathing was weak Please god don't let him die... it all my fault!! Please don't let him die! Tears were now fully flowing as Mir weakly grabbed his inhaler out of my hand a squeezed it a couple of times..  "Cuuggh~ Cuugghh~" Realization donned on me, it's empty.. Mir's pale hand tried gripping my swimming trunks his breaths coming in short gasp's trying to continue to breathe, he looked pitiful... woman and men grabbed their children and closed their eye's realizing he didn't have much left in him. "My beautiful Mir.." my voice was shaking, "Please, try..." my tears were falling on his face as he looked up at me his eye's unfocused, slightly cross-eyed.

"I a--mmmm..... *Wheeze* Hy- *weeze* ung.. " Tears were slowly making their way down his face.

SeungHo grabbed Mir and pulled him up so his back was on his chest, "Mir, breathe... follow my breathing... slowly... come... please... Come on Mir... Inhale.. exhale..." Mir's shaking body was slowly gaining back his color.

SeungHo's eye's were full of concentration, "You can do this Mir... together... follow my breathing.."

I held onto Mir's hand thinking horrible thoughts. Why did you go deeper..? You know you cannot swim..

You're selfish! Selfish Mir, thinking you could leave me? Well I will kill you after you are better.. You're a little brat nobody loves..

My mind was going crazy the one person I ever loved was dying right before my eyes.

SeungHo's hand made it's way to Mir's chest pulling him closer in hope of him feeling his chest movement's.

Mir looked at me and smiled, his cute smile and his chest started rising lightly.

I smiled at him, his beautiful eyes' were sparkling with hope.

SeungHo smiled.

after a minute or so Mir was let go and he hugged SeungHo, thanking him like there was no tomorrow. "I'm glad you're okay Mir."

Mir looked over at me his hair pointing in all directions cutely like he just woke up and tackled me, crying like the baby I knew he was, "Joonie Hyung..!" he cried, knowing crying can make the breathing un-even I calmed him down, "I thought I lost you.. Thank you seungHo.." I said smiling at the man who saved Mir's life.

I hugged him fighting back the tears knowing if I would start crying he would too.

- - -

"Bye, Thunder!" Mir yelled and sat back down next to me and buckled up.

 We were still wet and cold by the time we got home. "Mir go take a shower first your clothes are already in the bathroom." SeungHo said and Mir nodded running to the bathroom his small wet pony-tail bouncing and he ran.

I looked over at SeungHo and he was looking at me too, "Why didn't you take your shirt off today?" He asked, and pulled me into a room I haven't been into yet.

"What do you mean? Why would you ask that?" I asked and watched as he flicked his head to the side like he was trying to get a thought out of his head he didn't like.

"Just answer the question please."

"I didn't feel like I needed to, why?"

SeungHo just walked to the door like he was going to leave but turned around and held me against the wall,  his body dangerously close to mine.

He stared at me and his lips, "Damn, you make it hard for me."

"Why are you doing this? Do I displease you?" I asked him uncomfortable under his eyes.

"Completely the opposite." He said and his lips smashed against mine.

____________________________________
____________________________________

Oh noes!

Bad SeungHo, bad!

Why did I make SeungHo do that? It's simple really, I am just sticking with the plot. >:D

Oh my god.. I failed at the sad scene.. TT^TT I was hoping on making it better but instead it's worse!

I am terribly sad now.. time for the icecreams! ^0^

Love,

NomNom.