Chapter 19

What If?

[Changsuns POV]

I didn't feel comfortable with this SooHyun guy around, so I couldn't sleep for the longest time.

I didn't get why SeungHo didn't trust DooJoon with keeping an eye on us while he was gone..  DooJoon is trustworthy, isn't he?

I forced myself to sleep when I took some sleeping pill's, snuggling up in SeungHo's bed, is it weird I miss him..?

I brushed off the strange feeling I had in my gut as I thought about him and slowly drifted off as the pills took over.

- - -

[TOP's POV]

I knew I could trust SooHyun, he has always been my best worker, next to Eli of course.

  They always seemed to have no mercy when I ordered them to do something, They listened like they were born and taught only to obey me, like one's most faithful dogs.

"Sir, The boys have been refusing to talk to you all day.. What should I do?" Alexander pouted as he threw himself on my couch.

"You can bring Eli to them, He has always had a taste for the cute but strong type." I mumbled and walked out of the room, with Alexander following me.

"Are you sure?" I nodded and he sighed, "You know that guy is like you, both of the boys might not have their ity when you get to them."

  "I said it was okay, didn't I?" I joked and smiled, I needed sleep and I was sure Eli wanted to have some fun.

"Ne, I will do as you say." He smiled before running off, popping his head around the corner quickly, "Sleep well, boss~!"

- - - 

[SooHyuns POV]

When all of them fell asleep I made my move and carried ChangSun out, luckily he took some sleeping pills so he won't wake up easily.

I closed the door behind me lightly and walked to my car clicking a button un-locking it and placed him in the passenger seat hand cuffing him to the door handle and buckled him up, laying the chair back a bit so he wouldn't wake up too uncomfortable.

Come on people, I'm not completely heartless.

- - -

[3rd persons POV]

"Hyung, go to sleep, I will take care of it, don't worry, if Rain comes in I'll be sure to make sure he doesn't get anywhere near us." The older one noticed the younger had dropped formalities when he was talking about the man that supposably owned them now.

"DongHo, I have a bad feeling in my gut, I shouldn't leave you alone, you know I am a heavy sleeper."

  DongHo ruffled his brother's hair and smiled sadly, it wasn't normal for a fourteen year old to feel so old was it?

Yes, he is turning fifteen next week and Kevin is turning seventeen the next but the younger one couldn't help but feel older than his Hyung.

By the time a knock was heard on the door the blonde was breathing softly, his hands resting on his stomach that moved ever so slightly with every breath. DongHo stepped off of the futon and opened the door to be welcomed by a new face he had never seen before.

"I am Eli-" the new man was cut off as the door closed in his face.

He smirked and opened the door; he liked this kid already.

DongHo stepped back slowly as Eli advanced towards him at the same pace.

"You are DongHo, right?" The older one asked and only received a glare so he took it as a yes. "And it's safe to assume that that," he nodded to Kevin. "he is your brother?" He smiled.

"Don't play coy with me, I know what you guys want. You are all disgusting animals that never go out of heat, like female cats, always calling new persons to be with. When they get old, the females just throw them out like the males are trash. Not to mention the kittens she has, she would alway get rid of them before they got too attached to their mother. It's a sad  but true fact of life." Eli chuckled at the way the younger described the men here.

"What does that make you, experienced when it comes to relationships? I wouldn't think you any older than fourteen, but I will take what meat I get." Eli smirked and kept advancing the younger who backed up into a wall.

"Back the up!" DongHo barked.

Eli paused and closed the younger in, grabbing DongHo's wrist's gently. "Didn't you hear me?! I said-"

"I don't care about what you said, I haven't had my fun with you yet.."

__________________

__________________

Mm'kay, A short update, I know but I need to get somebody to write the scene coming up. x3

Please comment! Every comment makes me super happy, and if you commented last chapter, remember to look at my comment replies! :D