Same meaning?

Making Memories

HI READERS~ May I say silent readers? xD 

Thanks for your support until today~ I hope I don't disappoint anyone with this story~

Make me know it if you don't like it^^' COMMENT<3 

Have a nice day<3

 

                                                                        ∞                                               

 

Hyun Jae’s POV

 

Is it from Woohyun?

Since I learnt about the lunch, I wonder if he did anything else for me without me knowing it…

 

Why is he so nice? He doesn’t even love me…

 

I open the yellow box (weird color for a gift packet!) and found a paper inside with something under it.

Without looking at the gift I read the paper.

 

“Sorry Hyun Jae-yah~

I didn’t mean to hurt you, you know it right?

If you think it’s the best for you, I’ll just trust you.

We will be waiting for you outside at 5PM to make dinner tonight.

Kiss.

PS: I think I don’t deserve this gift you gave to me anymore.

I’m sorry again you know I only do what I do for your own good.

 

And let’s forget about this note… you know I can’t express myself correctly when I talk.

Mian~”

 

I smile.

Of course I know PABO!

I should be the only one apologizing.

I put the paper down. I really have to talk to him later. I sighed and finally discovered what was inside.

 

My eyes widened at the sight of the object in my hand… This infinitely sign bracelet…

I suddenly panicked.

What if Woohyun saw it after so many times?

I glanced at him and what I was scared of happened.  He was looking at the object and then at me with widening eyes…

He saw it… damn!

I quickly put the bracelet back in the box and cursed when I heard him stammer my name.

I suddenly stood up and quickly lead to a calm place where I could properly think of what just happened.

 

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

6 years ago.

 

-Gift time!!! I exclaimed with a smiling face and with my precious aegyos.

Hyun Jae chuckled and blushed slightly. My aegyos never fail on her.

 

We were at our coffee shop. The place we always go when we’re dating. It was the place I confessed to her 2 years ago.

It was our 2 year anniversary together and unfortunately the time flies so quickly.

We were talking comfortably about random things in a cozy couch made for couples with hot chocolates in our hands. It was winter and it was already 10PM so she would have to leave soon so…. GIFT TIME!

-You first! I said and she nodded.

-I was hesitating between a lot of things but well… here~

She gave me a medium size box. I looked at her with questioning eyes.

-Just open it pabo instead of looking at me. She laughed at me and this was my true gift send by heavens… I can swear this is the most beautiful and precious thing on earth… her smile.

-Open it already!

Now she was pouting and I swear my heart stopped for a while and I could feel butterflies doing weird things in my stomach.

After 2 years, she is still doing the same things with my weak and poor heart.

 

I pinched her cheeks.

I was sure she was blushing. I giggled and opened the gift… My smile grew bigger.

-I… Gomawo Hyun Jae-yah~

I looked straight in her eyes and took her hands.

-Do you like it? She looked worried. If not, I can give you another gi-

The couch was large but I get closer to her. Our body was so close that we could feel our warm breath in our skin.

-It’s the most beautiful gift I ever received… I mean the second after you my angel…

I gave her a slight peck in her lips and stayed still glued to her.

-Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll be able to use this. I pointed at the mug in my hands, decorated by a photo of Hyun Jae and I with those words:

“Forever yours… can you hear my heart beating only for you?”

 

She frowned and I kissed her again and then went to my previous place a little bit far from her in the couch.

-I’ll be too scared to break it! I explained myself.

She nodded but seemed disappointed?!

I took her face in my hands.

-What is it? I asked worried. Do you really want me to use it with the possibility to break it? My heart will hurt so much if something happen to it…

Hyun Jae cleared and said shyly.

-Don’t think about sad things when it’s our day… And, I’ll make another for you.

-Mmhh?

-If you break it…. I’ll make another for you. Because my love is strong, if something ever happen, I’ll be able to heal it so don’t worry and just use the gift I give to you Woohyunnie. Plus I have another one at home so… Let’s think of each other when we drink our morning coffee?

I was surprised by her words but still giggled.

-When did you become greasier than me? This is soooo cute!!!

I pinched her cheeks again and she punched me slightly on my arm.

-By the way, you don’t like coffee so let’s say our morning hot chocolate?

She nodded and waited patiently for my gift.

-Now my turn! I exclaimed and she seemed excited. Close your eyes and give me your left hand.

She was curious and suspicious but she still did what I said.

I took something from my bag and took her hand. Her eyes were still close.

I put my gift around her wrist.

-Finish!

She opened her eyes and looked for a while to her gift with shining eyes.

It was a bracelet with an infinity sign.

-It’s…beautiful.

I took her hand and explained:

-I engraved something inside of it. It’s small so you might not see it clearly. It’s: H&W <3. Sorry the bracelet was too small for a largest engraves.

-No! It’s perfect!!! She exclaimed quickly.

I giggled.

-I’m glad you like it.

-Can you… explain me the meaning of this sign? I mean why did you choose it? She asked and I nodded.

I made myself comfortable on the couch and made her lean on me.

I took her hand again and explained:

-You made my world change in 2 year. I hope I did the same with yours and… I wish our love to be infinite. I wish to see our old body in the same position in 50 years, thinking about the day I give you this bracelet… a witness of our infinite love. Hyun Jae… I want you to know that never in my life I felt this for someone before. The feeling I feel is overwhelming. Maybe I sound greasy again but I hope you feel the same.

She turned at me and gave me a peck while bushing.

It was the first time she was making the first step. I was so happy that I held her head and deepen the kiss.

I could hear her heart pounding quickly. It sounded like an amazing melody with my heartbeats.

Unfortunately we had to stop the kiss in order to breathe again.

-Thanks for your answer.

She smiled.

-Woohyunnie, I’ll cherish this gift with all my heart. It’s the symbol of our love so I’ll never lose it.

-Just... you can throwit away and break it someday in the future if...if...you don't love me anymore...

She slightly punched me and giggled.

-This will never happened so don't count in it Woohyunnie~

 

Present time

 

The same infinite sign bracelet…

I could recognize it easily since it’s a unique model. But why did she still have it?

I thought she would throw it away when I left her.

And what is it even doing with this Myungsoo?

 

 

-Hyun Jae….

She looked at me and suddenly stood up. I couldn’t even say another thing… she was already gone…

Hyun Jae… knowing what this bracelet means to us, you kept it?

Does it mean… you didn’t forget me?

 

 

 

 

Hyun Jae’s POV

 

Stop Hyun Jae! You’re being pathetic! Do you think this little thing means something to him now? Since it was all lies…

 

I was in the roof now. It was hard to calm my heart.

Memories I wanted to erase went back.

I needed fresh air in an empty place so it was the perfect place.

 

Are you stupid Hyun Jae? Why are you even remembering about the past? Lies lies lies…  You shouldn’t even look at him… Why is your heart beating crazily each time you see him?

Why you want him to stay by your side? He has to go… You have to forget your past… even the good memories…

Because you lived in lies…

 

I took my phone and dialed Myung’s number.

Thankfully he immediately answered.

-I’m glad you’re not busy!

-Yes I’m not but are you alright? Your voice sounds weird. Did something happen? I came to see you earlier but you were busy.

-I know. And thanks for the “gift”. But I give it to you 2 years ago Myung. You can’t give it back.

I heard a slight sigh.

-I know how much this bracelet means to you and I wonder why though but I won’t ask. I only know it means a lot to you. Since I’m hurting you a lot those days, I don’t feel like keeping it anymore.

-Well… I don’t feel like it too anymore… I unconsciously said out loud.

-What why?

My eyes widened for a second.

-W-well... arggh anyway! Myung-ah, can you take me home? I feel dizzy.

-Something happened right? Tell me.

-Please, just take me away for the day.

I heard another sigh.

-I’ll be in 10 minutes in front of the building with Sungyeol. We just end the photo-shoot’s meeting.

I nodded even though he couldn’t see it.

-I’m sorry for counting on you every time I don’t feel good.

-Don’t say such things. I’m kind of happy you tell me this time that you’re not feeling good. You used to have a bad habit of hiding everything. I see you are making some effort now young lady. Take your stuff and see ya outside~

I giggled slightly and hung up.

 

I turned back to the office to take my bag.

I’m sure M. Lee won’t mind if I disappear suddenly. He told me that I don’t have any work left for the day so I think it’s fine if I go... Far far away from Nam Woohyun and those past memories that he triggers!

 

 

When I went back to the office, I was glad to not see Woohyun anywhere. He probably had to go too.

I calmly took my stuff and headed to the elevator. Luckily, no one was in the elevator… I hated so much to be with a lot of people in a little space.

It takes me 1 year to leave my flat and again half a year to be able to talk to people at works.

I remembered panic attacks I had in the elevator or during meetings… or even in crowded corridors.

I sighed.

 Thankfully now I can hide the pain and the fear I feel whenever someone come next to me or even look at me.

I shivered. I can’t wait to go home.

The elevator suddenly stopped at the 3rd floor… Of course Hyun Jae you’re not going to be alone in this scary elevator.

 

I was used to leave the work after everyone to feel comfortable or leave with Myungsoo or Sungyeol. Since Woohyun came, it happens that I had to leave the office suddenly and with a lot of people… I wonder why I didn’t have panic attacks then.

 

-You’re going somewhere?

 

                                                                        ∞                                               

I hope you enjoy~