Remembrance (part 1)

Making Memories

 

My parents died… they just left me…?

Why…? I’m too young to lose my parents! I’m just 16 years old! That’s unfair!

Why both of them?

Why didn’t I die with them?

-She is lucky. Said one of the policemen. Her security belt saved her life! Unfortunately for her pa…

I ran! I couldn’t stand it. Those words...

-Hyun Jae-ah!!! Shouted my aunt.

I was far from there! I ran with all my strength.

My legs were weak. My head was in pain. I couldn’t think properly!

Where am I going?

I was out of the hospital. It wasn’t raining anymore.

Where am I?

We were going to Seoul with my parents when this accident happened…

We were going to spend the winter break with my aunt because she was alone with her daughter and couldn’t leave her job for the holiday.

Why did we come here???

My legs were too heavy! I stopped and fell on the ground.

I was sitting there…next to a lake.

It was so peaceful! No one was around… Is it in a place like that where my parents are living now? Can’t I find them there? Maybe if I’ll be fine if I joined them…Maybe…Just maybe…If I came closer to them…

I stood up and unwillingly and dangerously came closer to the lake.

-Don’t do that!

This voice brought me back in reality and I just fell on the cold ground again.

I turned to see from where this shaking voice was coming.

 He was there! Next to the tree! He was a boy…older than me? I could only notice his tears. He was sitting against the three and was crying silently.

Unwillingly, again, I found myself next to him. I sat against the three, next to him and like him, I cried silently.

I don’t know how much time we spend there but he suddenly hugged me after a while.

It was the first time that a boy hugged me…

The face of my father came back to me and my tears fell again. This time, I cried loudly.

I hugged him back, tightly. I needed this. My heart, my body, my soul! Every part of me needed this hug! But it was different from my father’s hug… It was like I was full now!

This unknown person was giving me what I needed… who is it?

-Hyun Jae!!! I heard my aunt’s voice.

I pushed slightly the boy and stood up. I bowed and said:

-I’m sorry an-d t-thanks.

I turned and was going to leave when he holds my wrist, I turned back. I could clearly see is face now! He was shining…

-What’s your name?

I opened my mouth but lost my words.

-I’m Woohyun! He speaks before I could. Nam Woohyun.

-Hyun Jae! Shouted again my aunt.

I could see her, she was near the lake.

-Nice to meet you Hyun Jae.

 He found out my name...He said it...my heart! 

I looked back at this Nam Woohyun’s eyes.

It was so mesmerizing.

 

Omma…Appa…forgive me…I fell in love the day you left me alone… Am I a bad daughter?

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

It was my first day in this new school.

Seoul… A big city with more than 10 million people!

How can I find this boy? I sighed.

-Hyun Jae! Today it’s your first day in a Seoul school! I know that you missed a lot your hometown but you will love Seoul and make new friends so don’t worry, okay? Exclaimed my aunt

-Ne. I said and stood up.

I took my bag and lunch.

-I can’t come with you to school because I have some work to do but Amy will show you your new school.

Amy is my cousin. She is17 years old and is a student in a school near mine.

She isn't very talkative like her mother actually. 

The walk to school was calm. I wasn’t used to it! I used to talk a lot with my mother! I used to laugh a lot with my father.

-S-so you’re attending a school near mine…?

-Ne. I’m leaving you here. She suddenly stopped. My friends are waiting for me so I let you here. You just have to walk straight…and it’s there. Bye Hyun Jae!

I stood there, dumbfounded. Did she just leave me alone in an unknown place?

I sighed.

I can understand why she was acting like that. She lost her British father 8 years ago and since, she was cold and like that!

I can understand her now. But I don’t know why, I wanted to smile.

 My father used to laugh in every moment of his life! So I guess I want to be like him…

“Even when someone die Hyun Jae-ah! Smile everywhere, every time! It’s the only way to keep your heart warm and avoid the cold.”

 

I was facing the huge school of education after 20 minutes of walk. I was tired and panting but still glad to have found this school!

Here you are Kang Hyun Jae! Your new life doesn’t seem happy like the old one but you’re going to smile for your father and mother!

It’s been 1 month since they left so I guess it’s fine if you smile!

 

--------------

The morning at school was so boring. I was alone and…alone! Nobody came to talk to me. They were all avoiding me?! That was how I felt!

In any moment, I felt that I could cry. It was the first time in my life that I felt that huge empty feeling…

“Tell Omma what happened today at school!”

She is not here anymore to ask that! I can’t hug her tightly and cry in her arm…her scent…I forget it! I lost it forever!

I was in the cafeteria and suddenly ran out of this place. I couldn’t breathe properly.

I was walking in empty corridors.

I was lost! My heart was beating crazily…I needed some air!

 

I finally found a door: “exit”!

I ran to open it.

 

 “-Appa, can I open the window please? It’s too hot in the car!

-Not now Hyun Jae-ah. It’s cold and it’s raining! Yeobo, did you give her the pain killer?

-Ne but her fever won’t disappear! Maybe we shouldn’t have come here… We are in Seoul right now?

-Yes but far from a hospital or a pharmacy.

-Ah! What should we do? My little Hyun Jae-ah! I have no more pain-killer in my back!

-I have some! Wait let me just find it…

-Later yeobo! You’re driving right now!

-Don’t worry…just…just…here…

He was looking for it everywhere with my mother…The car began to wobble…

-YEOBO!!!!! Shouted my mom

Then pain…cry…scream…and a white light… shining!”

 

I opened the door and saw this white light again… I fell on the ground.

I couldn’t help my tears. I was panting and breathing heavily.

-Omma…Appa… I muttered in pain.

I was crying loudly now… I was missing them so badly…

SMILE? How can I smile??? 

How can I stupidly think that smiling will resolve all my problems? 

I felt something holding my waist....Someone was giving me a back hug.

I couldn't push the one who did it… This scent, this warmth …don’t tell me…

-Hyun Jae? Is that you? I’m glad to have finally found you! I was scared to not be able to see you again! Exclaimed happily and worriedly a familiar voice.

NAM WOOHYUN… The one who helped me… The one who saved me...The one who loved me?

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

Sorry for the late update^^ 

How are you readers and subscribers? Do you find this story interesting or not? XD Please COMMENT if you want to react about the story and tell me your thoughts! ^^ I'll be glad^^

OSBLDNUDMUFGDUIDGUGM/UHVDFMOHFOI INFINITE H FLY HIGH! I ordered it today! SOOO EXCITED!!!!!

    

Sorry for spelling mistakes and gifs don't belongs to me^^'

<3<3<3