A family!

Making Memories

 

Hi readers and subscribers^^ Sorry for the late update! I'm very sorry if the chapters are boring?! Please comment about your thoughts^^'

 

 

-So, how are you?

I sat on the chair after my consultation with the doctor. I was in front of him. He was smiling at me like every time I saw him.

-I wanted to ask the same thing, M.Kim. You're the doctor so tell me, how am I? Am I seick or something like that? Or my tests are good and Myungsoo brings me here for nothing again?

He laughed.

I couldn’t help myself to think that his son really looks like him!

-You seem fine! I mean you have not any health problem…But your psychological state may give your problem…

I looked at him with a questioning look.

-Myungsoo tells me about what happened yesterday…

-Can’t he keep everything for him? Does he have to always tell about my problems to everyone? I suddenly cut him off.

I was so angry towards this talkative Myungsoo! Even though Sungyeol always tells me that it's not i, Myungsoo's nature to talk about others, I end up hearing the opposite!

-Hyun Jae-ah! He took my hand. We are not EVERYONE! I’m Myungsoo’s father and Sungjong is your friend! We are all your friends! So don't be bad to Myungsoo for that! He wants good things for you! Like me! Like Sungjong! Even if you keep on avoiding the latter!

My eyes were watering. I nodded.I was indeed always mad this past time. I really don't like when people wants to know all about my life! I feel so uneasy! But I guess I have to deal with it because they only want to heal me.

-I’m sorry… I muttered.

-So now that you understand that we are not bad people after we spent more than 1 year with you,I will give you some medicine and Myungsoo will bring you to Sungjong… are you agree with that?

I didn’t reply.

-I know that you had suffered a lot in the past! But listen to an old man like me: it’s only with good friends that you will be able to get through all this! When we first met you…you were half-dead! I see how you changed near Myungsoo and…S-sungyeol.

He frowned and let go of my hand. Sungyeol's name was always making him feel uneasy!

I took a deep breath. It was my turn to coax him.

-Sungyeol is very kind, you know?! He is the best person for Myungsoo, M. Kim! I know that you are still not totally agreed with their relationship but…Myungsoo really did find his soul mate! They are so happy together!

-I know it! Admitted Myungsoo’s father. But I’m still mad at Myungsoo! I’m pretty happy that he had find Sungyeol but…why being a photographer? Couldn’t he be a doctor like me? Fortunately his mom past away! She died believing that he studies in a medical faculty…ahh this little liar! If her mom knew all about this...she would probalby died from  sadness!

I smiled.

It wasn’t funny at all but his voice really seemed like Myungsoo’s!

-Plus, he lives with Sungyeol in a flat far away from me!

-But near me! I continued.

He laughed again, wiping his new tears.

-Yeah, that’s true! By the way… are they fine? I mean they don’t argue or they don’t have any money problem, right? My Myungsoo doesn’t love to talk about those kind of stuffs so I don’t really know they current situation. He said while scratching the back of his head.

-Don’t worry M.Kim. They are so worried about me that they don’t have any time for arguing!

He gave me a small smile.

-It’s not your fault Hyun Jae-ah!

-It is! That’s why… I’m going to go to Sungjong’s session! I will try my best for them M.Kim.

His warm smile came back.

-That’s great! Wait! I told you! Don’t call me M.Kim ever again! It makes me older than I am! Call me aboji instead. We are a family now!

I smiled again. My heart felt...se warm suddenly! It's not like it the first time he said it to me! He told me that before too but since I "woke up"...I felt things differently! So weird!

-Smile more like that. He suddenly ordered. You look prettier like that! His smiled faded. Actually, I shouldn’t say that, right? I remember the first time I saw you… I was sure that I would never see this pretty face smiling! But today you smiled again to me! I know that you want to be strong in front of others but being cold is showing all your weakness. A smiling person looks stronger than a cold one! Always remember that!

I nodded.

-Thanks for everything M.K- I mean aboji.

I stood up and bowed.

-I’ll call you when your analysis result will be out. And call me if something happen, ok?

-Ne!

I gave him a last smile and get out of the office.

Every time I talk with M.Kimm, I felt better! He was really like a father to me! I was glad to have him.

I was walking in the corridor of the hospital where Myungsoo was waiting for me. He was lying against the wall and looking somewhere else blankly.

I stood next to him. He finally noticed me and smiled.

 I was lucky actually! This smile killed almost all the girls in the world and I am the only person who can see it now! The well-known photographer Kim Myungsoo was living in the flat just in front of mine! He was with me every day and he was showing me this smile every day! All the girls that I know dream about it! Even though they know about Myungsoo’s preference, they can’t stop loving him!

I was also seeing every day, Lee Sungyeol! Myungsoo’s lover! He is also a well-known person! He is a model and actor! Of course he is more known as a model than an actor! Myungsoo was a little bit jealous about Sungyeol kissing other girls in dramas so he lovely ordered him to stop for a while his actor career!

Sungyeol was sad at first because he used to love playing in dramas but then when he thought more about it; he admitted that he earns more money in one day of photo-shooting than in a week in a drama set! Plus, he first met Myungsoo in a photo-shoot and can work with him so of course that he prefers being a model than an actor!

 

Instead of being glad to have such friends who helped me in my hardest time, I was depressed and sad all the time!

M.Kim is right, I should smile oftener! So I just smiled back at Myungsoo.

His smile grew bigger.

-It’s finish already? We can go?

-Ne! I replied with this little smile plastered on my face. Let’s go to the doctor Lee.

His eyes widened.

-How…Are you sure? I mean…Who…? You can just visit my father oftener! What did he say to you? You look…different?!

My smile faded.

-I…just want to thank you for all! I-if it wasn’t for you, for Sungyeol, for M.Kim and Sungjong… I wouldn’t be standing in front of you right now!

He hugged me.

-Aigoo~ You don’t have to be thankful! Sungyeol and I have to be thankful to you! I don’t know what you told to my father 1 year ago but he suddenly…accepts us! We owe you a lot!

-Say the one who saved my life!

I pouted. I really didn’t like when he tried to make me feel less thankful or less guilty!

He laughed when he saw my face. I pushed him softly and let go of him.

-If you want to make me feel better: first bring me to Lee Sungjong and second date Sungyeol tonight! Since months you didn’t go to a proper date with him.

He blushed slightly but tried to hide it.

-How can I have fun when you’re alone? First: I can’t allow it! Second: Sungyeol will never allow it!

I gave him my colder look :

-First: bring me to Lee Sungjong! SECOND: GO ON A DATE WITH LEE SUNGYEOL! Don’t be stubborn! Can’t you understand that I need some time for myself tonight?

He looked panicky around us.

-Yah! Babo! People will think you’re insane!

-I am! I’m crazy for freedom Appa!

-Yah! I’m not your dad!

-So stop acting like him!

He sighed.

-I give up! I don’t really know if I prefer the cold and silent Hyun Jae or the talkative and half-cold Hyun Jae!

He turned his back and began to walk.

I softly laughed.

Yeah! I have a family…again! 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

I know I know! MyungYeol couple! Don't you love it? xD I really wanted to put them!!! Mianhae if you don't love it~^^'

I'm also going to put another couple...I think I can say it! it's YaDong! But we will see later^^

In this chapter I wanted to show that Hyun Jae will not be sad until the end...? She really wants to be heal... Who will heal her? Well, we'll see it! :D

Do you love this chapter? I'm going to update another quickly...I hope~ I have school tomorrow...that's mean my break is over :'''(

 

 

Thanks for you support and thanks to EuropeanLover , AlwaysAnElf and xTsuki! Thanks for your support~ 

Sorry for spelling mistakes~ 

Did you see INFINITE H TEASER??? DAEBAK! *fangirling* I can't wait! :DD

   

PLEASE READ, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! 

You can check my others stories if you want it! Even if I know that some people already read it!<3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/265794/i-will-be-fine-no-matter-what-ljoe-niel-romance-schoollife-teentop-infinitesungjong-btobhyunsik

and

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/273951/i-met-him-my-lovely-jonghyun-jonghyun-kpop-onew-shinee-threeshot

Enjoy~ <3