Session

Making Memories

 

-You’re not going to talk?

I wasn’t looking at him.

I was finally decided to let Sungjong help me…20minutes ago! But now that I was in front of him…I was scared! So I was sitting there, in the couch, for 20 minutes, without even talking!

It was like with Myungsoo and Sungyeol. I couldn’t talk to them because I knew too well how they are gonna react!

When I talk to M.Kim, I felt less uneasy because he tells me everything about him to make me feel comfortable! But still, with him I couldn’t talk properly too!

Plus, I wasn’t ready yet to talk about what happened that night…

He sighed and closed his note books.

-That’s it! I give up! For months you avoid this meeting and like before, you’re not even talking! Myungsoo and Sungyeol Hyung forced you to come? Arghhh!

-No! I said looking straight in his eyes.

He stood up and took his phone on his desk. I began to panic.

-It’s not their fault! I half-shouted. Don’t call them! For the first time they can have a proper date!

He suddenly giggled which startled me.

-Chincha?! That’s great for them but don’t worry, I’m not going to disturb them.

I sighed in relieve.

He dialed a number and called. After few seconds he finally talked:

-Hyung! It’s Sungjong. (…) YAHHH! (The person on the phone laughed so loudly that I could hear it) Don’t laugh!

Sungjong’s eyes met mines. I was too dumbfounded.

Aren’t we in a meeting? Why is he calling someone else?

-Anyway, Hyung! I told you about that special patient, you remember?

Patient? Me? S-special????

-Yah!!! I yelled.

-(…) Yeah it’s her who is shouting at me right now.

My eyes widened. What is going on?

 -You will see it by yourself Hyung.(...) Ok! If you can’t accept her I will take her back… but, like I told you, she is a hard patient! (…)Yah! You know how perfect I am, don’t you? She is really a hard patient!

When he saw my astonished look, he stuck his tongue out at me.

How did he become a psychologist? He is so childish!

He finally ended is call.

-GOMAWO HYUNG!!! I will bring you some ginseng herbs later, ok?

The person with who he was talking shouted at him.

Sungjong suddenly hung up. He sighed and sat next to me.

-Sorry. I said. I’m going to talk…one day…I promise! Just don’t give up on me yet! I don’t even know this other doctor!

His look softened and he took my hand softly.

-Don’t worry Hyun Jae-ah! This Hyung is better than me because he is older than me…

-If you can’t help me, it’s a grandpa who will? Are you sure? I’m more comforta-

-You’re not! Every time you want to talk…You create a gate between you and the entire world! Remember the last time we tried hypnotizing you? It was so horrible! You didn’t even talk for weeks! (He sighed) I know you now! The only thing that you want is to forget everything and live with this pain. You can’t! And unfortunately, I’m not someone who will force you to tell me everything…

My eyes widened.

-…B-because…this other doctor will force me to talk?

He laughed.

-Kinda…Actually he has his own method! That’s why he only took special patient. He is known as a great psychologist! He never failed! And actually, your case is not hard at all but what happened to you is killing you little by little!

He was being suddenly serious.

-Myungsoo tells you about yesterday. I immediately guessed in disbelief.

-Of course he did! And that’s another problem! You just said that this Nam Woohyun hurt you a lot! I didn’t realize how much he did hurt you…mianhae! If I knew it, I would talk about that too with you.

-I wouldn’t talk about that either. It’s harder than talking about that… n-night… I admitted.

-I guess it is. (He my hands) Can you tell me more about him?

-I-I…He hurt me! And now he appeared again in my life! That’s all…

I couldn't look at him.

He waited for me to continue but when he understood that I couldn’t talk about it, he asked:

-What did he do to you? You guys just broke up, right?

I nodded.

-There must be something else Hyun Jae…He was important for you? This Nam Woohyun? Did he save you from your past memories? I mean about your parents accident? He healed you from these memories, didn’t he?

 

 

“I’ll never give up on you Hyun Jae-ah! This bad time, we’re gonna spend it together! I’m here! I’m your family now! Just think of me! Talk about me! See me everywhere instead of this accident! I’m here with you! Never forget about my presence!”

 

-Hyun Jae-ah! Kang Hyun Jae!!! Called Sungjong when he saw me day dreaming.

I turned my head and looked at the door. I clenched on my fist and beat my lower lips in order to not cry in front of him.

 -Is it that hard? I understand. That’s why I’m given you to Sunggyu Hyung! He really has his own special and good method! He paused and continued. Even though you don’t want to talk about it, you have to if you want to be healed! Of course you will be completely healed from the past, the day we will finally find the bastard who did this to you! His hands tightened in mine. But until then, if you’re healing from others bad memories like this Nam Woohyun, it’ll be great!

 

I felt a warm feeling. His arm was around my waist. He was giving me a back hug.

-Noona! Everything will be alright! Trust in me! My friend will help you.  

I nodded and wiped those silent tears that fell without I noticed it.

-Don’t cry anymore. You will forget him…We will help you!

 

 

------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! There is another chapter! 

I'm writing next chapters! It will be the story of the past! You will finally know about Hyun Jae's past!

I hope you enjoy it~ :DD

Have a great day^_^