Remembrance (part 3)

Making Memories

 

 

Woohyun and I hang a lot together. We weren’t a couple who kissed everywhere in any moment…Actually we were really shy but it didn’t stop us to always hold hands.

We weren’t kissing and all couple stuffs but we needed to feel that we were next to each other’s.

Her mom said that we really look like a greasy old couple! She was happy for us and always asked for a future wedding. When she talks about that, I will always blush and Woohyun will shyly look at me to see my reaction.

We were taking care of each other’s! We weren’t only healing my wounds but also his.

When his dad died, he was so lost. He needed him even though his mother always tried to cover this emptiness. And now that we were together, we didn’t need to remember about the bad memories but we only care about making good memories!

 

-Don’t forget the party tonight. Said Woohyun while reading something on the internet.

I was sitting on the couch and always faked to read a book but in reality, I would always watch his back.

He was sitting in front of the computer, in my desk. It looked like it was his area now! This flat was his too!

Whenever he came back from college, he would sit there and made some research for college. He wanted to become a powerful businessman! I trusted him a lot so I was sure he would success. As for me, I was studying in another college, I wasn’t as talented and motivated as Woohyun so I just wanted to become a simple secretary, and it would be enough!

 After this little time of watching secretly Woohyun after college or our part-time job ,it depends in which day, we would have dinner with his mom and Jae Hwa halmoni most of the time.

 

Since those nightmares appeared, Woohyun would stay more each day after the dinner.

I felt protection and warmness!

This little flat with one bedroom, an American-style kitchen, a bathroom and a living room became our warm house!

He wasn’t sleeping there but he was spending most of his time with me now. He was also carrying for her mom but now, she would spend her day making good food for us! So lovely~

In rainy days, this routine would change, I would sleep in Woohyun’s house with his and now my Omma (since she wanted me to call her Omma because “our bond was more important that blood bond”). I really felt like her daughter now! She was a person as warm as Woohyun! The latter looks a lot like her!

Cho Hee Omma and Woohyun would always check for rainy days weeks before. Now, we were all really concerned because even if my “attacks” weren’t as badly as before, I was still seeing those nightmares in rainy days. So weird! The psychologist couldn’t do anything, she said that this trauma will stay stuck in my memories and I just had to create other memories in order to avoid those bad memories since medicines didn’t work on me.

Woohyun wasn’t pleased by this answer and made his own research in the Psychology area of his college.

That’s how he met with Howon sunbae who was studying psychology and who helped us a lot. I never met him but he provided to Woohyun a lot of psychology books! As we expected, we found nothing.

 

Of course, Howon didn’t know a thing about me so I guess he wondered about Woohyun’s research!

I was thankful in some way that they met each other’s because since we finished high school, Woohyun didn’t really met new friends and talked to his old friends…because of me.

So I was so glad for Woohyun.

And tonight, Woohyun will show me his new friend! He is given a party in his house so he invited Woohyun and his girlfriend!

 

 

-----------------------------

The house was full of noises!

It was the first time that I was seeing a party! I was excited and so happy in the same time!

Even though I was a little bit tired because of the noise and the fact that we were walking in this house since forever, I couldn’t let Woohyun’s warm hand and was holding tightly onto his hand.

-He’s here! Shouted Woohyun in my hear because of the noise

The music was so loud!

I nodded and saw his friends who came closer to us…FINALLY!

They greeted each other’s and Woohyun introduced me.

-Wait! Shouted his friend. It’s too noisy here, I can’t hear you properly! Follow me guys, I will bring you to a quit place!

We followed him and went to a room upstairs. His house was like a huge mansion!

The room was quite big with a king size bed in the middle.

-That’s my parents’ room so it’s forbidden for other guests! Sorry for the noise.

He bowed and introduced himself to me.

-Annyeonghaseyo? I’m Howon but for friends it’s Hoya. He smiled at me and added. I only hear your name; you’re Hyun Jae, Woohyun’s girlfriends?

I nodded.

Seeing our hands holding tightly, Howon…No Hoya, continued:

-Don’t worry Woohyun-ah! Nobody is going to eat your girlfriend!

Woohyun smiled and looked at me.

-I must be worried! I exclaimed. Didn’t you see those girls who were looking at you? If I saw her again with their eyes on you…I’m scared of what I can do…

I pouted; I really really hate those glares!

-Huh? He said in disbelief. In front of the house, you didn’t notice 3 guys who were looking at your whole body? Seriously I have to be worried!

We heard a laugh and turned back to see the new man.

-Oh! Sorry. He said and bowed. I’m Jang Dongwoo.

I didn’t see him following us!

I looked back at Hoya and saw surprisingly something different in his yes…love?

-Woohyun-ah! He said. You already know my lovely Dongwoo don’t you?

Woohyun nodded with a smile.

I bowed to Dongwoo.

-Dongwoo-ahh I said that I will introduce you my lovely Hyun Jae, here she is!

I blushed slightly at these words.

Thankfully, he didn’t use nicknames that he was giving to me like: Hyu-Hyu; Yunae, sweetie, honey, also not, I would probably have been bitter red!

-Hyun Jae? Oh so I will call you 2Hyun couple! What do you think of that Howonnie?

Hoya pouted and faked to think about something.

-Aigoo~ My Woonnie has such good ideas! He exclaimed while holding his boyfriends hands.

Dongwoo smiled childishly. They looked cutely at each other’s eyes for few seconds and then Hoya suddenly turned back to us which made Dongwoo pouted.

 Sooooo cute!

-So Woohyun-ah, do you find what you were seeking for?

-Unfortunately not but I will con-

I bowed and cut Woohyun’s words.

-Thanks a lot for everything Hoya sunbae, but I think that we no longer need psychology books!

Woohyun looked at me with questioning eyes.

-But I thought that you didn’t find anything?

-Yeah but I think that the psychologist was right, didn’t he, Woohyun?

I glanced at Woohyun who was beating his lips. I was making him mad.

-You’re sure? Asked Dongwoo.

I turned to Hoya and Dongwoo again.

-Ne! If the psychologist can’t help… books will not! Sorry for wasting your time.

-Ah! Hyun Jae-sshi! exclaimed Dongwoo. Even if I don’t know why you need both some information about psychology, I only know one thing, thanks to that, I met Woohyun! If Hoya wouldn’t have introduced me to Woohyun, I would probably be without any friends! In this college, it’s my dear boyfriend who is popular, not me. That’s why so many people came tonight.

Hoya sighed. They probably quarreled a lot about this “popularity” subject.

-I understand it. I admitted (Woohyun looked again at me with questioning eyes) This future boss of a huge company that you’re seeing in front of you is stubborn! And because of me, he didn’t make a lot of friends so I’m so glad for him to have find friends like you.

-Hyun Jae-ah! Exclaimed Woohyun. I didn’t know that you were thinking of that! It’s not your fault.

I smiled at him. That’s why we never quarrel, with one smile, he understood all my words. His eyes passed from a pain to a sad then to an understanding look.

-So, YaDOng couple! Where did you meet? I said suddenly, scaring Dongwoo with the sudden change of subject.

If Woohyun and I are 2Hyun couple, Dongwoo and Hoya are YaDong couple! I was proud of the nickname.

-WHAT? They all screamed together.

-w-what…? I asked slowly stunned by their overreaction.

-Y-YaD-Dong? Repeated Woohyun

-Yah! Woohyun-ah! said Dongwoo with a strange smirk. Your girlfriend seems cute and innocent but the reality is not what it seems to be…

Hoya and Dongwoo laughed. I suddenly realized my fault and hide my face behind Woohyun.

YaDong… it means …Owwwww….

-Yah! Stop laughing already! Said Woohyun with a serious tone.

They kept on laughing.

Dongwoo's laugh was terribly funny. 

Suddenly Woohyun laughed and hugged me.

-Omo! My innocent Hyun Jae! How can you be that innocent and forget about the meaning of this word?

I began to laugh to.

The situation was indeed so funny! Plus, whenever Woohyun laughs, I will laugh to automatically!

The room was filled with laughter.

It was a beautiful night!

 

When Woohyun brought me home, he wanted to talk about a serious subject.

-I wanted to talk to you since weeks but I never find the right time…

I was being worried because of his serious tone. I wasn’t used at this tone.

-…Plus, if we can’t do anything about those nightmares anymore…

-What are you talking about? I asked frantically.

-I’m going to live there…with you!

I was stunned by this sentence. When he saw that I wasn’t answering he added:

-I’m moving here, Hyun Jae-ah! I can’t sleep one more night thinking of how you might be. And…the first think that I want to see in the morning…is your smile, like the other day, when I slept here. I want to share a new life with you…will you accept me?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally introduce YaDong couple ahah! 

How was the chapter? ^^ I hope you enjoy it^^

So Woohyun wants to live with Hyun Jae... what do you think? She will accept? 

Anyways, problems are coming for this cute and shy 2Hyun couple! :(

I'll try to update soon so wait for it readers^^ SARANGHAE<3<3<3