Pain.

Making Memories

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

It took me 10 minutes to find her.

I drove like a crazy driver and ran in every bathroom of the office. People probably thought that I was a ert but I didn’t care about it, I was only thinking about Hyun Jae.

Finally, the last one…she must be there.

I saw two women who went out of the toilet, mumbling some words; I only heard one sentence which froze me:

“-What a pity… No wonder why the boss took her for this job…”

It was Hyun Jae for sure…I already saw those two gossiping around Hyun Jae…That’s it! They went too far and got on my nerves!  

-Excuse me… I said walking towards them and stopping just in front of them

-Hi! said one of the girls blushing.

She probably thought that I was chatting up her. I smirked at this stupid idea.

-You’re not going to talk about what you heard or saw in the bathroom.

My voice was deathly cold.

-W-what? muttered the one who talked before.

-I said, I began with a threatening voice, you.are.not.going.to.talk.about.what.you.had.seen.or.heard!

With each word, I was walking towards them with my death glare.

Their back hit the wall of the small corridor.

-N-ne! they mumbled in the same time.

I smirked again and let them go. They were half-running when I called them again. They turned back, they seemed terrified.

-You never saw me…Understand?

They nodded and ran this time.

I didn’t like frightening people but it was for Hyun Jae…all for her.

I stayed for 2 more minutes in front of the door. I was preparing myself. Even if I saw her in a very horrible condition one day, I was always preparing myself for worst!

I sighed and suddenly felt the urge to see her. I was being worried.

I entered the bathroom and heard sobs in one of the toilet.

I tried to open it but it was close.

-Hyun Jae-ah… I said with a soft voice. It’s me.

The sobs stopped and I heard the door unlocked.  I opened it quickly and hugged her immediately. She began to cry even more.

Since her last anxiety attack, I didn’t see her bad like that! She wasn’t just crying a river…her whole body was shaking and she was so cold!

I made her sit on the cold floor and took some medicine from my bag.

Since I know her, I always have downer in my bag. I have to because the doctor said that she was extremely weak, not only her body but also her mind

-Take this. I said and she took it.

After 2 minutes she calmed down, not thanks to the medicine but thanks to my presence. I knew that Sungyeol and my help were good to her, like a medicine but we weren’t THE medicine that could heal her scars forever…

 

Hyun Jae’s POV

 

We were in Myungsoo’s car.

The atmosphere was for the first time, really awkward.

I felt better but Woohyun’s face won’t leave my mind.

I admit it! When I saw him, I wanted to hug him so tightly!

 I wanted him to stay by my side!

 I wanted to tell him what happened to me!

 I wanted him to pity me and like that, he will maybe stay by my side, even if he doesn’t love me… But I couldn’t! I felt like the days he left me… I felt stupid and crazy!

Anyway, why would he care about me? He already stayed with me because he pitied me; he will not make the same mistake twice, right?

-What are you thinking about? asked Myungsoo, breaking the silent and awkward atmosphere.

We arrived in front of the building in which we live but we didn’t go out of the car.

It was cold but I was used to the cold too.

-Do you feel better? He asked knowing that I will not answer to the first question.

I nodded.

-How can this man can affect you like that? What happened when you were with him?

-Nothing…

He became to be angrier.

-Nothing happened and you felt like that? I didn’t see you with this kind of pain for months…since you remembered something of that night…

While talking his eyes widened.

-Don’t tell me it’s him who did that to you? That’s why you don’t want to talk or even remember about it?

-What? I asked dumbfounded. What are you talking about?

His look was so serious now. He was half angry and half worried.

-Is it Woohyun who you this night, 2 years ago? Is he the that we are looking for?

My eyes widened and watered. He just said those 2 words which killed me.

They were not related but they were 2 words that destroyed me… Woohyun……

I felt my heart broken.

-H-how can you say that? I said with a shaking voice. He could never…

I couldn’t see Myungsoo properly because of tears and I needed air…I was suffocating.

-So why are crying because of him? I saw you suffer horribly because of that night! You were lost…like you seem right now!

-T-that-‘s b-because…h-he made w-worst…

I took a deep breath. Myungsoo’s eyes were watering now.

-…h-he…k-killed me…there…(I pointed my finger to my heart)

 

I finally went out of the car and walked slowly to the building. I couldn’t breathe properly.

All the memories that I buried in my heart came back. It was hurting me so badly.

 

“Do you really think that I loved you? Are you seriously thinking that I, NAM WOOHYUN, could love someone like you?”

 

I entered my flat…this flat where all my good memories with him were…

I suddenly felt angry.

Why couldn’t I see it? WHY?

My eyes went to the desk in the living room…he used to work there…I could see Woohyun sitting there…why didn’t I throw it?

STUPID HYUN JAE!

I took all the stuff on the desk and threw them everywhere. I was so frustrated! I wanted to scream all my pain!

It was like he just woke up the side of me who was disconnecting….Yeah, it was that! I finally woke up after 2 years of astonishment!

-Hyun Jae! Shouted Myungsoo. Stop that!

I could hear his shaking voice…he was crying.

Suddenly the stuff in my hands seemed heavy…and my legs were so weak…

Someone grabbed my arms.

-I’m begging you…Hyun Jae, please stop that…

His tears felt in my checks.

-I-I hate him…He jus-t left me…I… I tried to talk but I needed air!

-Hyun Jae…please…he whispered through my ear. Don’t. Don’t think of him…I don’t want you to hurt yourself more or worse…like you tried to do before…

My tears were mixing with his tears when we felt on the ground. We were both panting and hurting…

-No matter what, he said coldly this time, I said no matter what, you will keep on going to Sungjong’s session.

I didn’t say anything. I knew that it was the best thing for me.

 

------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I updated again!

I'm thankful for your support readers and subscribers!<3

AlwaysAnElf  and   xTsuki THANKS A LOT<3<3<3

I hope you enjoy this story! :D

This chapter was full of emotion, wasn't it? Please comment about your feelings~

While writting this, I was listening to Making Mememories -Woohyun (IS2) and tears just escpaed from my eyes when I tried to imagine the pain...Aigoo~

          

<3<3<3