Caring for me?

Making Memories

Sorry for the late! My exams killed me!!! x'( And I haven't any imagination or willing to write actually^^' Sorry again for the late! I hope this chapter will not be too boring! Mian :( 

PS: Some chapters are now Rated M 'cause I realize that some things are not really appropriate^^' 

(2467 words~)

 

                                                                       ∞                                               

 

Hyun Jae’s POV

 

I felt so nervous.

 

When I woke up, Myungsoo was in the same place as every morning.

I had breakfast with him and Sungyeol joined us later but I stayed quiet… more than usual actually.

-Nervous for the meeting with M.Kim? asked Myungsoo. When is your meeting already? And where?

I rolled my eyes.

-Yes I am nervous… The meeting will be at 5PM and no, you can’t come so I’m not going to tell you the place.

He frowned.

-That’s unfair. He groaned.

-Everything is gonna be alright Hyun Jae-yah! Continued Sungyeol. I trust in Sungjong so I’m sure he chose the best for you… And don’t be nervous. I remember you before the first session with Sungjong, even though you weren’t talking, I could feel you were nervous!

-Yeah I remember!!! She was looking every second at the clock in the wall… like now.

 

My eyes widened when I noticed that I was, indeed, looking at the clock without even noticing!

 

-And when she went out of the session… she was soooo pale!

They began laughing loudly as if it was a funny memory…. Actually it wasn’t but well… I won’t be angry towards them, they shine when they laugh… This moment is too precious to be broken!

-How can she not Sungyeollie? Sungjong is weird sometimes an-

-Yah! Kim Myungsoo! We’re not going to argue about Sungjong again! Stop with this jealousy of yours!

-YAH! What did I say??? I just said the truth… didn’t I Hyun Jae? Sungjong is weird!

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

-Anyway, I concluded, don’t put me in your pointless arguing!

-You’re so right! Sungyeol smiled.

-That’s unfair! Exclaimed Myungsoo for the second time. What with Sungjong? Is he that perfect?

Myungsoo pouted and I couldn’t hide my slight smile.

Before Sungyeol could say a word, I said a matter of fact:

-You’re both perfect... You both helped me! So Myung, don’t react like that please. I love you… actually the three of you!  Stop quarreling now, will you?

Their eyes widened at my sudden confession.

No I’m not going to blush under their shining smiles!!!

-W-well… Let’s get ready for work. I’ll take some papers in my room and I’ll be back. I managed to say, totally embarrassed.

I didn’t let them talk and I ran to my room. Before I close my room I heard loud giggle and “Soooo cute”.

Argghh… I’m so thankful those boys are here… and I’ll do anything to make them smile often!

 

As I was thinking of doing another dinner for them tonight, my eyes went to the closet near my bed.

-It’s been a while I didn’t look at you… Should I now? I mumbled to myself.

I sighed and opened it.

I sat on the cold floor and took the dusty box.

Maybe 1 month? It’s been a long time indeed.

I opened it and took the photo-book in it.

It was full of my past memorize. I sighed.

 My parents and I, I was 7 years old.

17 years old Woohyun and I holding hands… smile peacefully.

19 years old Woohyun, Omma and I, we were graduating happily. We were so elated in those days.

Where this smile has gone?

 

I closed it quickly when I felt like crying.

I bit my lip to avoid crying. Am I stupid? Always crying when seeing those photos!

 

In the box there were a lot of things from my past: photos, record of happy moments, and also this little ultrasound of the baby the doctor gave me 2 years ago.

But next to this box, there was another photo-book… I smiled…

It was a new one I did for 1 year. Since Myungsoo was always stuck with his camera, I used it to take photos of those new “memories” I created with them. Yes, that’s why I have to remain strong!

 

I have to be strong… H-8… Wait for me Kim Sunggyu!

 

∞∞∞∞

 

 

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I let the fills I was reading and looked up at my phone.

 

From: KMSL- Myungie

The second your meeting is over, you call me! I won’t wait!

PS: FIGHTING! Don’t be nervous, I’m sure this psy is as perfect as Sungjong… Well I’ll admit it just once…

Don’t tell Sungyeol… <3

 

I slightly smile. He is so cute.

When I was going to put my phone in my pocket, I receive another message.

 

From: Yeollie~

I’ll watch over you so don’t worry<3

 

 

I frowned. What it’s supposed to mean? Is it a greasy sentence like “I’ll always be by your side because I’m your guardian angel”?

Why isn’t it clear? He won’t follow me right?

Of course no! Myungsoo would be able to do so but never Sungyeol!

 

I shook my head and looked at my watch: 4PM.

That’s why they are texting me! I have to get ready soon.

 

-Hyun Jae! Suddenly called M.Kim from the door of his office. Can I talk to you for a second?

-Of course M. Kim.

 

I joined him in his office.

 

-It’s gonna be short Hyun Jae.  He exclaimed the moment I entered the office and closed the door.

 

I had a bad feeling. The boss seemed a little bit nervous and he wasn’t smiling at all for the first time.

I nodded and sat in the couch while he was sitting in his leather chair.

-Well… Sungjong never talks to me about patient but well, since I know that you’re one of his patients, I’m a little bit worried. I’ll never ask you about it or even to Sungjong. But yesterday he told me you’re going to have a new doctor and he was a little bit angry towards me too… He talked to me about having new nuisances…

My eyes widened.

Why did I even talk about Woohyun to Sungjong? I knew his father is my and Woohyun’s boss so why did I even say he was my co-worker?

 

Well okay, he was worried for that, father-son quarrel, I get it but why calling me for that?

-So… I’m just wondering about you. Are you alright?

I nodded.

-As you can see M.Kim I’m fine.

-You know it’s not that easy to see if you’re fine! I’m concerned because Sungjong’s help seems to not be enough for you. Plus he called Sunggyu for that! I mean, are you really alright?

-Do you know Kim Sunggyu? I asked dumbfounded.

-Of course as everyone in Korea! He is my son’s friend, more than that; he is one of the most known psychologists in this country! But that’s not the point! Sungjong told me you’re alright… I’m still concern though!

-I’m really fine. Thanks for caring! I know you must have a hard time because of me and my absences… Sorry.

-You don’t have to worry about this. I kinda understand your current situation even if I don’t know it. Sungjong told me about your meeting today that’s why I called you. You can go now. I know you work fast so Woohyun will continue alone today…

-Oh no, I’ll be back after the meeting! I’ll take care of my own fills.

-If you say so… But don’t overwork. You’re worrying L and Sungyeol a lot those times.

-Yes. They have hard times too because of me. I’m sorry again. If you have nothing else to say, I’ll be going now.

He nodded and I bowed.

M. Kim was indeed an amazing man! He cares for everyone and helps those who need help.

 

When I went back to my desk, I took all my stuffs and was getting ready to leave the company for the meeting.

-Hyun Jae, you’re going somewhere? Asked the curious secretary.

I hold my bag and nodded.

-I have some work outside. I answered with a fake smile.

-Should I come too? We suddenly heard and I wished I was hearing badly. I mean, continued Woohyun, I’m your partner. If you have some works outside, I should come along with you.

-No need! My work outside has nothing to have with the company.

-So… Can I know why you’re leaving the work earlier than most of the workers here? Isn’t it unfair?

I tried to calm down.

He was getting way too far with his words and curiosity.

-Well M. Nam, Hyun Jae is quicker than most of the workers here, so she can allow herself leaving earlier.

-It’s not that Secretary Min, I’ll be come back after the meeting I have. I don’t leave early, I have just an appointment.

-Oh I see. But still, you work harder than anyone here so it will be normal to see you leave early for once! M. Nam, I understand you’re new here but there are things you must know! Whenever Hyun Jae has this kind of appointment, she always comes back later in the day or night!

 

I couldn’t look at Woohyun but he must have understood how much his words were stupid.

 

-I lost enough time here Secretary Min; I’ll be back in 2 hours.

 

I walked to the elevator which came quicker than usual. The moment I entered I took a deep breath.

Why so many questions? He is seriously getting on my nerves!

 

I suddenly felt someone behind me and the door closed.

 I sighed heavily.

I could recognise his scent… it didn’t change a bit…

 

-Why so many appointments? Are you alright…?  I mean your health!

 

My eyes widened and I was glad my back was turned.

Is he being worry…for me?

Does he know something? Maybe M. Lee told him something about me seeing a doctor?

-What are you talking about? I asked with a cold voice and hoped he didn’t hear the panic in my voice.

-Do you have something you’re hiding from me?

-No! I exclaimed.

-So why do you have so many appointments?

I didn’t answer.

What is he expecting?

Why is he acting like that?

Why is he hurting me like that?

I could feel his warm hands on my arms; he wanted to turn me around in order to face him but I didn’t let him.

 

Why do you always make me feel weaker than I am already?

I bite my lower lip hard. I can’t let those weak feelings of mine destroy me now.

 

-Don’t hide me anything… please… I know yo-

-You know anything! I barged. Stop pretending to be nice! My life isn’t your business anymore so don’t mess around with me. I’m not going to give you what you want.

-W-what? He muttered shocked.

 

I finally turned to face him.

-I’m not going to ease your conscience and let you pity me… I’m not that weak anymore… I’m not weak to the point to forgive you for what you did to me either! So, please, stop pretending to care for me because we both know you, Nam Woohyun, don’t, even slightly, care about me.

With those bitter words the elevator stopped and the door opened.

 I went out and let a dumbfounded Woohyun.

 

∞                                                            ∞