Remembrance- FINAL

Making Memories

 

 

Sorry for the late~ And fir this looong chapter :( 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"-You will love me forever…won’t you? I said with heavy eyes.

-Of course. He kissed my forehead. Sleep now…Saranghanda Hyun Jae-ah."

“I love you”

My eyes opened slowly. I was smiling.

 Last night was…so special. I will remember it all my life…

Those words, so usual, sound different last night…

I turned slowly to the right and made sure to cover my body.

 

Unfortunately, the one that I expected to be next to me wasn’t there.

-Woohyun-ah! I managed to shout with a half wake up voice. Where are you?

I was still tired because of the night that we spent together.

I expected him to be lying next to me… where is he?

Maybe in the kitchen? But I don’t hear any sound!

I slowly stood up and managed to walk to the kitchen…

-Woohyun-ah~ I sang while walking. 

My smile faded… he wasn’t there!

I went to the bathroom but still no sign from him.

Maybe he is out… 9AM ohh yeah work? His friends promised to bring his stuff even though it’s Sunday!

I took a bath, still remembering our night. Owww I really need Woohyun now.

Why didn’t he leave a note?

 

I made a warm cup of coffee for myself and sat on a chair. And then, I took my phone and called him several times but he didn’t answer.

Did he take his phone back? Should I call his friend?

No! I shouldn’t bother him! I’m so over protecting sometimes!

 

When I finished getting ready, I went to Jae Hwa halmoni’s flat to check on her since she was a little bit sick yesterday.

I entered her flat and found her eating some fruits on the couch.

-Halmoni, are you alright? How did you manage to walk? Sorry, I should have wake up earlier!

-No need to worry Hyun Jae-yah! Woohyun came before you and he helped me! He also brought me some fruits! So adorable~

I giggled.

-Yeah, he is so concern about you. Anyway, how you’re feeling?

-Great! Woohyun’s smile made me feel good; this morning… he was shining!

I blushed. My smile grew bigger.

-But…

I sat next to her when I saw her worried eyes.

-But? I repeated

-He received a call…

A call? Did he take his phone already? When did he wake up?

-… he seems so angry. He didn’t want to show it to me but he seemed so mad at someone. Then I heard him say “home” and he left apologizing because he had to leave me alone. I couldn’t ask him what happe…

Halmoni suddenly became to have a harsh cough. I ran to bring her some water.

-You should rest! I’ll bring you to the doctor today.

She sighed.

-I know, but I’m worried for Woohyun, you should go see him first! Maybe it’s important since he mentioned his home. You know that he wouldn’t tell you if something wrong happened…

-I know. He thinks that I’m a child! I giggled.

-You went through hard times my little Hyun Jae so it’s normal for him to protect you like that.

-I know it too… I just wish that he could tell me everything! Anyway, the most important right now is your health!

Jae Hwa halmoni took my hands and smiled weakly at me.

-Seeing you both happy, made me feel alive! I saw how you suffered, both! It reminds me of my entire life. I was desperately waiting for death to come, but when you came here, I had hope again! I felt your love and it made me lives again! You’re like my children I’m waiting for! You’re so precious! So if I say that you must go find Woohyun, it’s for a good reason…and not because I’m an old lady who doesn’t want to be heal!

I smiled and hugged her.

-I’ll listen your words this time but I’m sure you’re wrong! Woohyun is fine! I’m worried for you…Anyway, Miss Jae Hwa, I’m leaving first! But I’ll be back to bring you to your doctor! Wait for me!

 

I took my bag and ran to Woohyun and his mom’s warm house.

It’s been a while since I didn’t go there! And I missed Woohyun’s Omma so it’s a reason to see her!

Owww! I can’t go there without anything… she likes cake… I should bring one?!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtVhwsACgTw

 

I was in front of their house, holding a huge cake in my hands.

My heart was beating crazily… It’s been few hours but I missed Woohyun a lot too! I’ll probably blush when I’ll see him…

I took a deep breath and entered the house. The door was open!

It was a little house with a little garden.

 In front of the front door, there is a corridor that brings you to the kitchen but there is also the living room next to the front door.

It’s a house with 2 floors. Upstairs there are rooms and bathrooms. Downstairs, there are the living room, the kitchen and another room for guest.

I used to live here sometimes, when my aunt was driving me crazy! Woohyun’s mum would accept me with all her love.

I automatically went to the living room first.

-Annyeong~ I sang when I entered but I stopped when I saw Woohyun, sitting on the sofa, with a weird expression and a girl who was standing close behind him.

She had long and curly hair. She was wearing a short shirt and a long sleeve. Who is she? A co-worker? Why is she standing too close to Woohyun?

-H-hi! I said. Did I disturb something…?

-I was waiting for you! exclaimed Woohyun's cold voice.

WAIT.. what was that? Since when did he talk to me like that?

-Something’s wrong Woohyun-ah? I asked worriedly and walking slowly towards him. Halmoni said that something might happen…Where is Omma?

I put my bag on the table next to the window. The living room seemed darker than usually. I became to feel a little bit dizzy.

I turned to look for Omma but this girl’s voice stopped me.

-Who is she Oppa?

My eyes widened and I turned back to the girl.

-WHO are you???? I turned the question but Woohyun wasn’t talking. He was just staring at the windows with a blank expression!

The girl smirked.

-Who do you think I am? Hyun-ah… Don’t tell me that you didn’t tell her yet?!

-Tell me? Tell me what?

I don’t like this weird atmosphere! I don’t like this girl!  I don’t like her at all!  Who is she for talking to my Oppa like that???

-Who are you? She asked again with a frightening glare.

-I’m Woohyun’s girlfriend! Now that I answer to your que-

She began to laugh loudly.

-His what? She asked dumbfounded. You mean his t-

-Let’s break up! Woohyun suddenly cut her off with a cold and distant voice.

B-break up? Did he just say that??? Break up...

My eyes widened.

-W-what?

My heart was tightened up… this bad feeling… my heart…

-I said (he finally dared looking at me) that I can’t keep on being with you…

It became to rain outside… his cold eyes were killing my soul and heart…

The silence was heavy; I couldn’t talk for few seconds.

He stood up and this girl just came next to him like a dog.

-Stop kidding with me Woohyun-ah! Who is that girl?

My eyes were watering but I just hold myself.

After what we’ve been through… it must be a nightmare.

-I AM Hyun-ah’s GIRL… answered the girl immediately.

My heart stopped.

-Seriously, Woohyun! Continued the girl. You said that you would leave her earlier! That’s not great to play with her feelings like tha-

-Shut up! Shouted Woohyun’s at her. It’s not your problem Nara!

-But Woo-

-Just stop… (He took a deep breath) my love.

He turned to her and his eyes weren’t angry anymore… his eyes were full of…love?

She went closer to him and kissed him.

The cake felt to the ground with a huge sound like a tears who escaped from my eyes.

I was shivering.

What just happened in front of me?

I closed my eyes and opened it again…they were still in front of me. This was real.

 I ran to Woohyun and took his arm violently from this girl’s shoulders.

-W.what did you just do??? Wwhat the meaning of all this? Please t-tell me… what’s happening right now?

He avoided my eyes but answered after taking a deep breath.

-You do not understand anything? For years, our relation meant n-nothing to me… I wasn’t in love with you… I-I lied to you…

-For 6 years? Does it make sense???? 

-It was a bet that we made together, with Woohyun. Said the girl nonchalantly

I wasn’t listening to her anymore. My eyes were on Woohyun’s face.

I took his shaking hands and went closer to him.

-I can’t believe you…what we’ve been through…this huge pain…

I put his hands on my chest.

-… this love… last night… I can’t believe you… Your tears right now are telling me that you’re lying.

He suddenly looked at me with pained eyes.

“I’m sorry” I could hear that from his eyes.

I suddenly realized.

All those “sorry” for weeks… was it for that? Nights when he went drunk… late phone calls and everything was because of this girl?

-Last night? I told you to not make this kind of promises. You really went that far with that little girl?

I glared at her with all my madness. I wanted to kill her right now.

She stepped back a little bit.

My hands let Woohyun’s.

-I can’t believe it… I whispered. I just can’t…

I felt Woohyun moving towards me but he stopped and clenched on his fists.

-What can’t you believe? Can’t you understand me? Do you really think that I loved you? Are you seriously thinking that I, NAM WOOHYUN, could love someone like you? I’m tired of all your tears, all your weakness and sadness! I thought that maybe I could have let you earlier but I pitied you a lot so I had to stay always with you! Can’t you imagine my feelings? Staying with a sick girl who can’t even made me happy! How did I manage to stay with you?

 

Those words…

 

I felt on my knees. I couldn’t see anything; I couldn’t hear or feel anything.

 

Lies…lies…lies…

 

-Get out! He simply said. I can’t bear seeing you like that again.

Of course I noticed his voice; it was shaking as if he was crying. But I couldn’t see, I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t breathe!

-Just get out of my life!

He holds my arms and made me stand up violently, and then he pushed me to the front door. I felt once before reaching the door.

I felt again outside, next to the door.

-Woohyun what’s happening?

It was Omma’s worried voice who came from the kitchen.

I hadn’t the time to explain, Woohyun pushed slightly his mother and said:

-Don’t ever comeback her… If you tried to enter our life again, I’ll make sure to let the police take care of you…Miss Kang.

The last thing that I saw was this girl’s smirk and Woohyun’s crying and shaking body closing the door with all his strenght.

 

I waited…for hours…

The rain was still here, brushing all my tears…

What should I do? I couldn’t believe his words, even once! He is lying, it’s so obvious.

Why is he lying like that? Because of who? That girl? Who is she?

So many questions!

I was waiting for answers…always…

 

Hours and hours again. I was just sitting in front of their door. It was raining but I wasn’t feeling it at all. I was concern, I was worried… I was dying in pain.

 

-Hyun Jae.

I turned my head immediately after hearing my name.

Next to me, Woohyun’s neighbor, Miss Lee was standing with an umbrella.

-I’m yelling your name for minutes! Please, go home already! You’re here since the morning and it’s already night! You’re all wet! Please, don’t stay here any longer. Plus, your phone is ringing for hours. She helped me to stand up, my legs were hurting.

-You’ll catch a cold like that! It won’t do, come to my house, I can’t let you with those wet clothes!

I managed to take my phone from my bag with my cold hand and checked on my messages.

32 call from Jae Hwa halmoni.

My heart skipped a beat.

-I have to go Miss Lee… I’ll be back tomorrow…

I left her and ran to Jae Hwa halmoni’s flat.

It took me 20 minutes to reach the flat (the bus is too slow!) and I tried to also reach halmoni but she wouldn’t answer my call.

I went to the flat with a tired and worried face.

-Hyun Jae-yah!

-Halmoni!

She was still sitting on the couch of her flat. The second I saw her, I ran and hugged her with all my left strength.

-You’re alright. Thanks God! I’m sorry to not have answered your call and sorry, I promised you to bring you to the doctor…

-Shuttttt~ don’t worry, I’m fine. Hyun Jae, you’re so cold…and wet! What happened? Where is Woohyun? I also called him but he won’t answer my call! Something happened?

 

“-You went through hard times my little Hyun Jae so it’s normal for him to protect you like that.”

Halmoni, I want to protect you… I can’t tell you…mianhae.

 

-He went on a trip. My voice was emotionless but my heart was burning, like my eyes.

-What? when? Without telling anything? So rude!

-He is sorry… something happened to his brother so… He had to go! I lied

-What???  Is it serious? And Woohyun’s Omma? Is she alright?

-She i-is f-fine. I don’t know a lot about the story but they just had to go. Halmoni, W-woohyun said that Boohyun’s condition wasn’t bad but he needs them. So don’t worry, please!

She smiled weakly.

-Seeing your puffy eyes and weak face, how can’t I be worried? I’m sure that Woohyun will take a good care of his brother but you, can you live a day without Woohyun?

Those words were like a knife, there stabbed be straight in my heart…

-I can’t. I mumbled and hugged her again with teary eyes.

I can’t live even 1 day without Nam Woohyun… but I don’t have to worry! I’ll sleep and tomorrow he’ll be next to me… I’ll be sleeping and tomorrow, I’ll find him and make him forget about his words.

Proud? With Nam Woohyun, I left it somewhere 6 years ago.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did it; I waited in front of his house all day along, again and again, for 13 days.

I was beginning to think that they weren’t here anymore, but that was impossible! I was seeing the curtains move at times! So why didn’t they open the door?

Because you were here 
but not anymore, I can’t breathe
Because you’re not next to me, 
I can’t linger around you anymore
I am dying but right now, 
you’re not here, not here, not here

Because you were here 
but not anymore, I can’t smile
Because you’re not next to me,
I keep breaking down
I hate it – now I have no place to lean on

I couldn’t believe in Woohyun words! I had to talk to him no matter what. That’s why I was praying Omma to open the door…but she never did!

I was waking up at 7AM, helping halmoni and then at 9AM until late at night, I was waiting there, like a crazy woman or a “sasaeng” I should say.

Some neighbors were walking in front of me, without caring, some stopped and looked at me for a while then leave.

I didn’t know where I find this strength but it was like I could die if I didn’t do that. Yeah, that’s a crazy woman’s speech but nevertheless I’ll not give up easily! I can’t give up without a proper reason for us to fall apart! That doesn’t make sense for me!

Because of this waiting, I didn’t go to work for 1 week…

“A life without Nam Woohyun…it’s not a life…it’s a pain”

I had to believe in our love, this love that get through so much pain and tears.

I have lost you
I can only say that it hurts, 
it hurts, it’s sad, by myself 

-Miss Kang…

 I was sitting in front of Woohyun’s house, on the stairs.

I looked up to see the one who called me, his voice was unfamiliar.

Two men were standing in front of me, they were wearing police uniforms. The taller policeman was the one who talked to me.

Did something happen to Woohyun?

I stood up quickly.

-You have to follow us.

-W-why? Something happened???

They were looking at me with dumbfounded glares.

-We received a complaint from this house’s residents.

My eyes widened.

-You’re Miss Kang Hyun Jae, right?

-Y-yeah… I muttered.But it must be a mistake. I know this house inhabitant and actually…

-They just say that they don’t want you here anymore… Please, before we use other methods, leave this place. Said calmly the other policeman

I took a deep breath.

-I’m afraid I can’t do that… I looked straight in their eyes. You’re wrong, they wouldn’t do that to me…

My eyes were tearing.

-Miss Kang…

-No! I’m not leaving until they get out and explain it clearly to me, with their own voice and words!

They sighed in the same time. The taller immediately show me his handcuffs…

I sat down again.

-You can’t do that! I didn’t do anything that disturbed anyone

Suddenly, both were holding my arms.

-W-wait!

I couldn’t say anything else. They brought me to the closest police station, where other policemen talked and asked some weird questions. I didn’t answer to all.

-Listen carefully Miss Kang, you haven’t any weird past and you seemed to be a clever, so you’ll only have few hours of detention and then you’ll be free… but first answer correctly to those questions if you don’t want to have problems.

I looked at him. I was so sad and ashamed; it was the first time that something like thise happened to me.

-It must be your first time.

I nodded.

-You’re shocked?

I nodded with teary eyes.

-I’ll just ask one question and then will answer to your entire question, but please, don’t lie.

-Of course.

He was younger than the first policemen, so he understood me more.

I hold my hands tighten.

-Wh… Was it really Miss Nam and Nam Woohyun who complaint about me?

He looked at his computer and looked at me again.

-Yes.

Tears felt down on my checks.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was lifeless.

It must be a dream… NO A NIGHTMARE!

Omma…Woohyun, why are you doing this to me?

 “-Don’t ever comeback her… If you tried to enter our life again, I’ll make sure to let the police take care of you…Miss Kang.”

Woohyun, don’t tell me that your last words to me where all true? Please, don’t make me believe that!

 

Police left me free at 11PM! I spent more than 10 hours in this police station! It was raining again but I didn’t care.

I took my phone from them and checked calls and messages… still nothing from Nam’s family.

My eyes widened… 45 missed call from halmoni.

My heart tightened. This wasn’t a good feeling at all.

Miss Gun, my neighbor also called me.

I tried my best to run. I didn’t take the bus, waste of time!

I ran and ran for miles! I was so worried that I couldn’t stop even for 1 minute.

Fortunately, it took me 15 minutes to come home, lesser than with the bus.

I came breathless in front of halmoni’s flat.

Okay, if she saw me breathless she will be worried! Take a deep breath Hyun Jae.

This bad feeling couldn’t leave my heart.

-Halm- I began to sing, imagining her sitting in the sofa, waiting for me.

But I stooped when I saw the door which was a little bit open.

I opened it widely, halmoni wasn’t in her sofa.

My heart skipped a beat.

-Halmoni! I shouted

I looked for her in each part of the flat but she was nowhere to be found!

-Calm down Hyun Jae, she is fine, halmoni is fine, she can’t leave you, not her…too. I mumbled to myself.

-Hyun Jae-yah!

Miss Gun entered the flat breathless.

-I called you several times! Where were you? Aigoo~

Her eyes were puffy.

My eyes widened.

-Where is halmoni?

-Hyun Jae-yah… first calm down…

My eyes widened.

-Don't tell me that...I screamed.

I could read everything in her eyes.

-Where is she? My words weren’t audible because my voice was shaking a little bit.

Fortunately, she understood me.

-Same hospital as last time BUT…

I didn’t want to listen more and I ran to the hospital, crying.

WHY? WHY EVERYTHING HAPPEN NOW???

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-I-I wo-would like to see the doctor Seung…now.

-Sorry, but he can’t receive patient now.

I couldn’t take it anymore. My heart was hurting too much! I couldn’t bear it anymore.

I didn’t listen to this “secretary” and reached the doctor’s room.

-Miss…

I opened the door with all my strength, it made a huge sound.

-Doctor Seung, I’m so sorry, I couldn’t stop her!

The doctor stood up and nodded his head.

-That’s fine Miss Wang, turn back to your seat please.

She bowed and left us.

-Where is she?

-Hyun Jae, when they brought her, she was not…

-WHERE IS MY HALMONI?

-Listen. He came closer and holds my arms. She wanted to speak a last time with you, but we couldn’t reach you! I’m so sorry. She waited for you until the end…

I stopped moving. I couldn’t move, speak, and think.

Those words no…no..NO!

-I’ll bring you to her.

He brought me slowly to a room in the hospital. It was cold…so cold.

My eyes wouldn’t close. My heart was burning like my heart but I was freezing.

We stopped in front of a closed door after walking for a long time.

-I’ll wait you here. He slowly said.

He opened the door for me.

I couldn’t see a bed yet so I walked slowly.

Then, it began… I sobbed, and slowly, it turns to pained moan.

-Andwae…

I kept on walking in the room’s little corridor.

-Halmoni

The door closed suddenly, I didn’t jump of surprise or fear for the first time in my life, me who used to be scared of a little butterfly. The reason was this lifeless body, lying in this warm bed.

-no…no…no…halmoni…you can’t…please don’t leave me…

I walked to her and took her hand. She was cold like death!

My tears fell on her face. I was crying silently for a long time. I was thinking to our past…

-HALMONI! I was crying loudly and was throwing all my pain now.

-WHY? NOOO YOU CAN’T! No…no…no…

I kissed her check.

-Halmoni, I did wrong, please forgive me. I should have stayed with you…halmoni, wake up….jebal…just don’t leave me…

“I’m tired of all your tears, all your weakness and sadness! I thought that maybe I could have let you earlier but I pitied you a lot so I had to stay always with you!”

Because of you NAM WOOHYUN… Because of you…

 

I wasn’t crying anymore. My heart was cold for few seconds, and then the doctor came with a young nurse. They wanted to give me some drugs to calm me and sent me in a room where I could rest but I couldn’t leave Jae Hwa halmoni. I stayed all night close to her cold corpse.

 

The next day, it was decided that Jae Hwa halmoni could only be buried if her children show up… and that was halmoni’s wish. The doctor Seung told me that they’ll wait maximum 6 weeks and then they’ll have not another choice but to buried her.

I begged them to bury her quickly but they couldn’t do anything.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I slept 5 days in her flat, until Miss Gun told me that the flat will go to someone else.

And then, 5 days after, I prepared my resignation letter and gave it to my “boss”.

While walking to my work place, I was thinking of the old times…the good and bad moments. And this work place was filled with horrible moments. Now that I’m alone again, I can’t bear any more pain.

Yeah, the day I was alone, after my parents died, I found Woohyun, he was then all my world…now that my world and that halmoni’s gone… how can I fight alone and survive alone?

I can’t leave without them! They were my EVERYTHING!

 

-Are you sure Hyun Jae?

-Manager-nim, I don’t care about the fees that it will cost me to leave this place, I quit and won’t comeback.

I turned my back and my boss apologized for the first time.

-We’re sorry Hyun Jae, really. You’ll not have any fees, you can leave freely… We didn’t do it on purpose, they are not bad people, if I could say everyth-

-You’re apologize won’t make my world better. In the opposite, I would have like you to be the same as 3 weeks ago: cold, mean, horrible, because that’s how I’ll be starting from now.

 

 

 

   When I went home, I saw trucks full of stuffs.

 Someone is moving to Halmoni’s flat…I clenched on my fist and whipped tears that began to appear.

I went upstairs to reach my flat and saw books and boxes in the stairs. I sighed and managed to enter my flat.

-Ah mianhae! Said a voice behind me.

I didn’t bother turn back and looked for my keys.

-Me and my friend, we’re moving here today. Hi new neighbor. I’m Lee Sungyeol and my friend is Kim My-

I found my keys, entered the flat and closed the door quickly.

I wasn’t in a good condition for talking with people.

-Who is she? Said another man.

I could hear it since I was lying against the door.

I sat down and sighed, my headache will kill me.

-Boys, did you see Hyun Jae? (Miss Gun’s voice)

-Hyun Jae? Asked the first and taller one. The girl who just entered the only flat in front of ours.

-Ohh no! She already came? Damn! She will not get out for days! I wanted to talk to her.

-She doesn’t look sociable! Said a matter of fact the second man

-Don’t say that! Whispered Miss Gun. What she is getting through those days, it’s horrible! In a young age like this, suffering like she did and always does… that’s more than normal to react like that towards people she doesn’t know yet.

-Ow, it’s about the old lady who died here? asked the first man.

-Not only… Her life is complicated so don’t go near her… She is the sweetest and nicest person I know, she always smiles and is always happy…no used to be… She seemed to have change because of her sad past. That’s why, don’t try to bother her, boys. Just listen to an old lady like me and don’t ask questions about her.

 

 

10 days passed. I didn’t get out of my flat.

I was standing in the sofa, watching to videos on which I could see myself smiling. Is it possible now?

I was looking at photos and every time, a tear would fall down on the photos because I missed Nam Woohyun so badly that I could die. Because I lost all the people I care about.

 Even though time is passing by again 

I’m going back to that time again

I’m trying hard to find everything in your memories

 

Miss Gun brought me a daily meal that she would put in front of my door.

I’ll eat it because of politeness and also because I wanted to eat more and more every day! I was always hungry… weird but it must be because of too much sadness.

Did time stop again?

Is it going to fall asleep like this again?

While staring blankly outside

I’m thinking about you with my two eyes closed

 

I was hearing laughter and joyful voice… those new neighbors are too noisy!  

 

I stood up and walked slowly to my room… I stooped and turned immediately.

I can’t see this bed that we shared together…not now.

 

I called him, his mother and brother. No one wanted to answer my call.

I called some of his friends… they said that Woohyun is missing.

You can recognize true friends in hard time…nobody came to see me.

Loneliness, I began to be used to it, until he’ll be back!

 

Why are you so mean with me when you mean so much to me?

 

 

-I hate you Nam Woohyun… I missed you Nam Woohyun…

 

 

He was right, I’m weak! He was right to pity me, I also pity myself!

How can my love for him affect me that much?

 

 “People say you don’t know what you have until it’s gone.

Truth is, you knew what you had, and you just thought you would never lose it.”

 

 

 

 

Every day I was hopeless! I was waiting his friends’ messages to know where he is but my phone wasn’t ringing!  

Why waiting is so hard and painful?

Why do I need him that badly? Why can’t I live without him no matter how hard I try?

He left me! I should erase him of my memories!

" It's sad when the person who gave you the best memories, become a memory."

Woohyun can’t! He can’t become a memory!

My eyes widened. I stood up and looked at me in the mirror.

What did you do to yourself Hyun Jae?

If you really want to find him, go by yourself and explain your feelings, explain your love. If he accepts me again, even though he doesn’t love me, I’ll accept it too!

 

Where could he be?

I took a shower and got ready. I wore one of Woohyun pullover, the one that suits him the most.

I put my hands on the pocket and found a paper.

“Midnight Bar”

The first bar he brought me in… could it be?

 

I went in this bar… I didn’t find Woohyun…

 

“-I know where your Woohyun is”

 

This monstrous voice won’t let me after this awful night.

"-The drug is making an effect…"

"-Sssshhhh sweetie…If you make a lot of sweet sounds to me and if you don’t try to fight, I’ll let you without hurting you too much…

 

“-If you say it to someone else…you’ll suffer more than what I just did to you…”

 

I can’t remember his face…but his touch…

This monster took my life with him… he took my life…he took my life…shouldn’t I finish his undone work?

 

Everything happened this special night…

 

-S-She tried to kill herself Myungsoo-yah! We can’t leave her!

-I know but… she needs help! You heard my dad; she has been…few hours ago! First, we must report this to the police. Then, we’ll take care of her, promise.

-She doesn’t need only help Myungsoo-yah, she needs human presence. You’re dad also said that because of the alcohol, the drug that this bastard gave and because of several falling…she just lost her baby! I can’t leave her alone.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-NO!

I wake up from this nightmare.  My entire body was shivering.

I took with my shaking hands a glass of water and drank it. I was sweaty.

-That’s the past Hyun Jae. Forget about it already. Nam Woohyun is nothing…your world his Myungsoo and Sungyeol now. They saved your life more than once…

I learnt this sentence by heart because this nightmare of the past came every night. This sentence helps me to come to the reality, every morning for 2 years.

 

I looked at my phone: 6AM March,13… WAIT MYUNGSOO’s BIRTHDAY!

 

----------------------------------------------

Hi! So how was the chapter? Sorry for the loooong chapter and it might have spelling mistake... :( mianhae~ *bow*

Poor Hyun Jae, Woohyun left her, Jae Hwa halmonie died and she lost her baby 'cause yeah she was pregnant but didn't knew it :( 

Thankfully, during 2 years of hell, Myungsoo and Sungyeol were there, next to her!

ANd yeah, Myungsoo's birthday is soon~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYUNGSOO-YAH!!!<3<3<3 

 

INFINITE COMEBACK SOON<3 

PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING~ THANKS~ Love you readers~