Changing

Making Memories

Hi^^ 

Well... I re-read some chapters and...*sigh* This story isn't really as good as I expected... Mian<3 :(

I'll try to do my best however! 

This chapter is sooo bad but I just wanted to come in the conclusion you will read (the tittle might help too)! 

(2385 words~) 

 

                                                                        ∞                                               

 

-Sorry… he winced for the umpteenth time. I was just deadly worried! And I was right though! This bad guy just left you and I saw everything, was he being rude to you?

I sighed.

We took a taxi cab to go back to work since Sungyeol didn’t take is own car in order to not been notice by me.

He was so proud to call it a “Spy mission with Sungyeol… Lee Sungyeol” and he deserved the little hit in the back of his head.

-I understand you Yeol but I’m not a child! This guy is totally rude but I managed to survive! And well, he is brilliant since he already knew you were stalking me!

-I wasn’t stalki- WHAT? How did he even know me?

-Do not know! Maybe Sungjong showed him a photo of you? Or maybe if he looks simply for Lee Sungyeol in the web he will find millions of your photos?

-Ah yeah! He scratched the back of his head. So Sungjong talked about us to him! But are you sure he is really Kim Sunggyu? He looks so… young!

Don’t tell me! I was so surprised too!

-But he is still older than me though. I mumbled to myself with a slight smile.

-Did you say something?

-Nothing important.

-So… you’re not angry anymore~

-I’m not but be ready to face Myungsoo! I’m sure you didn’t tell him about your little excursion. By the way, you’re an amazing actor!

I smiled when I thought of the lie he told this morning to Myungsoo about not knowing where I’ll go and to not follow me and to let me be. Myungsoo will probably kill him for lying to him!

I looked at him, he was pouting.

-You will not really really really tell him... right? He asked with puppy eyes.

He looked so innocent but well, I was still a little bit angry so I said:

-Can't do anything about it Yeol! It’s your real real real punishment!

 

∞∞

 

I let Sungyeol with Myungsoo when we came back to the office.

Of course Myungsoo was shocked the we came back together so I just told him that we will talk about the meeting tonight, for the moment, he just needed to give a punishment to his Yeol!

That’s how I let a fuming Myungsoo and a scared Sungyeol… I didn’t even want to think about how Myung will punish him…

At least I hope they will continue the photo-shoot without making any fuss…

It’s the first time I let them alone with another and a new manager to help them with the organization! Because of this project, I can’t even take care of other things!

 

 

I went to the main office and without giving a glance to him; I went straight back to work.

I felt his eyes on me until I sat and even after.

 I sighed.

What do you want from me Nam Woohyun?

Some seconds left before he finally began to talk:

-Hyun Jae… It was a whisper but I still could hear it since our desks were next to each other’s.

-Hyun Jae-yah! I need your help!!! A familiar voice called me.

Saved!!! I shout in my head, too happy to avoid another conversation with Woohyun.

One was enough so I don’t think a second would be bearable.

 

I turned to YuHan who was looking desperately at me from the fills and printer room.

-I’m coming right now! I answered quickly, stood up to join him and help him.

I heard, before leaving, Woohyun’s frustrating sigh.

 

Does he really have something to tell me? Well, maybe I should listen to him since he will soon left…

 

-Sorry for disturbing you in your work again.  YuHan suddenly broke my thoughts.

-Don’t worry, it’s fine, good timing I just come back from a meeting! I have some time.

He was holding a paper.

-So this time the second floor asked for fills from the biggest project… 3 years ago, they said. I couldn’t find it! I did as you taught me so the fills from 2010 are in the corner left in the archive but… there were 3 projects this year and I couldn’t find which one is the biggest.

 

I tried to help him and found what he looked for. As I did, I also gave him some advice, as usual.

 

-So, what do I need to give them then? He asked after the long explanation.

 

I took the fills and quickly looked at the contents.

-A photocopy of the third first pages, the 11th page, and the last one will be enough. I finally answered him. For the next time you’ll know it! And you can use the printer and the copy machine properly now, right?

He smiled hugely.

-Yes! It’s different from our previous work place! It’s newest… I mean new technology and all that’s why I needed your help in the beginning.

I nodded.

-You have to work harder from now. I know you have a lot of work and this job is harder than your previous one but don’t panic. I’m here if you need it. And don’t worry, nobody knows about me helping you!

He nodded, relieved.

-I’m scared to be misunderstanding by others as in the previous work place, you know…

-I understand.

YuHan was as concerned as me when it comes to our new co-workers.

Even though I never saw him in “our” previous work place, I assume they must have been terrible to all new workers. So he might have been as scared and traumatized as me.

-I’m leaving now! I concluded as I stepped outside.

The door was closed, a habit he had every time we entered this room alone and it always makes me awkward with him… Well, since the first time I met him, I had some talking problem with him.

I could never stay more than 5 minutes with him without being too awkward!

Something I have to bear with since 2 years with everyone except, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and strangely Sunggyu today.

I throw this thought away and tried to not show any kind of awkwardness around him… even though I still think it’s useless to close this door!

 

I opened the door but before I could leave him, YuHan coughed slightly.

I turned to him and he said what he was keeping for some time.

-Is everything alright with the project?

-Yes YuHan-sshi, thanks for asking. In the end of the next week, the fills will be ready and we will begin look for more partners as usual.

-Whoa you’re fast! Only 3 weeks for a huge project like that!

-Yes but nothing is over. We have so many things to do until the final project.

-How many times?

-Maybe… 3 more weeks!

A month, until he will finally leave.

-Will it be alright with Nam Woohyun-sshi until then?

This question made me frown.

-Why do you ask that?

He always asks so many questions. This is quite bothersome!

-He seems to be a stalker… I mean he looks so often at you and he brought you all your afternoon meals for 2 weeks now.

My eyes widened… it was him???

-What's with that reaction? D-don't tell me... Y-you didn’t know? He asked suddenly awkward.

-No but don’t worry YuHan-sshi, it is fine. He just cares for his partner. I think we both want this project to end as fast as possible without any harm.

-He is looking at us right now… I’m not a monster! He said while walking towards me.

 

FLASH

 

 My sigh was suddenly blurring… I couldn’t see properly after this bright light.

My mind is playing with me…?

 

-I want you no harm so why is he killing me with his glares? Yuhan talked without noticing my sudden problem.

A panic attack? A flashback? What is exactly?

I couldn’t feel my body and could barely see YuHan who in a split of second… was blurring… Like this night.

I shivered when he came too closer and I pushed him slightly to have some personal space.

-Yeah, I know. I said absentmindedly and trying to not shake in order to hide him my sudden panic attack.

It seems like déjà vu in my mind suddenly… and I wanted to vomit.

Dear God why this past memories are haunting me again???

 

I felt so awkward around people and ruined everything with others… That’s why it was a good idea to be far from others for 2 years!

I felt a little bit dizzy. My head seemed so heavy and I couldn’t see properly…

I suddenly hold into something and this something was YuHan. When I realised I was holding him, I froze and let go of him even though I had some problem standing by myself.

 

“I need to take my medicine.” Was my only thought.

-I-I am s-sorry… I muttered.

-Are you alright Hyun Jae-sshi? You look so pale! He stated worriedly. Can you even see me? Where are you shivering?

He was going to touch my forehead when I get away from him with a “sorry” and went to my desk to look for my medicine.

My sight was good again but I was suddenly scared.

It’s a co-worker for god’s sake! Why am I even scared? Why am I weak again?

 

Not now Hyun Jae… You can’t have a panic attack here because someone went to close to you; you had already been through this state and passed it! You can’t go back to how you were a year ago…

 

-What are you looking for? Are you alright? You don’t seem…

I didn’t even dare looking at Woohyun or answering his questions as I run to the toilet, hands shaking with the medicine in my hand.

 

Fortunately no one was there and I went through an umpteenth panic attack alone…

I was trying to hide most of my panic attack from Sungyeol and Myungsoo when it was little ones.

Fortunately it was this time.

I still remember the huge ones I had the first day at work, here, and the first time I met my  new co-workers.

I thought I was recovering but why I have to be weak in front of Nam Woohyun like that?

God, do you want him to learn everything that happened to me while he wasn’t here?

I will never let this happen.

 

 

 

When I turned back, a moment later, I reassured YuHan who was waiting for me and continued the work I had left.

I could, however, still feel his glances on me, worried.

 

Are you really worried Nam Woohyun? Or do you fake it as everything else, like you did years ago?

 

 

∞∞

 

 

-So how was the meeting? Myungsoo finally asked when he gave me the dish of pasta.

-Thanks. It was… awful.

He laughed.

- But I heard he was the best! What did he do? How does he look like? An old ert?

I looked at him after putting the dish away.

-Yeol didn’t tell you?

Myungsoo cheeks suddenly heat up and I heard Sungyeol coughing.

-W-well, the latter answered, w-we were… kind o-of busy…

 

My eyes widened when I realized.

-No more words. I only managed to say. You’re unbelievable… both of you! What about the photo-shoot?

-Oww… cancelled, Myungsoo stammered, I felt sick so I couldn’t work properly.

I giggled.

-That’s why you too came back early today… No wonder anymore.

They tried to avoid eye contact and might feel uncomfortable…as me with this kind of odd talk.

-Enough speaking about what MyungYeol couple does behind the closed door… Let’s speak about the awful meeting. I said, looking at my plate as if it was the most beautiful thing in the world.

-Y-yeah! So this Kim Sunggyu is actually young.

-What? REALLY?

-Yes. I sighed. And… he is so straight with his words! How can, a psychologist, doesn’t care about his patient feelings? His words are rude…

-But he is clearly handsome! Suddenly Myungsoo shouted after looking at his phone.

-What are you talking about? Sungyeol seemed dumbfounded.

-Kim Sunggyu! Myungsoo answered. I just look at this photo! This guy has a loooot of fan! No wonder… he is so… WHOA!

He looked amazed by M. Kim’s look.

Well, I didn’t pay a lot of attention but now that I’m thinking about it…

-YAH! Sungyeol shouted. Hyun Jae is telling that this guy is a rude bastard and she was hurt because of his words and the only thing you do is look for his photo and say that he is ing handsome?

 

I sighed… a fight… again?

 

-Jealous? Myungsoo smirked and I gave up.

-Out of my flat you too with this weird “” atmosphere! I have a meeting with him tomorrow and I have to gain some strength!

Their eyes widened this time.

-What? I had a terrible day and…

-Kang Hyun Jae! Sungyeol began, startling me. Since when you became open with words… and so confident?

-OH DEAR GYU! This new psychologist of yours is so talented! A meeting and you can talk like this?

-Talented? Please Myung, they barely talk!

-W-what did I say? I was feeling embarrassed.

 

 

The fight between the 2 of them kept on going on until late that night… still at my flat.

Myungsoo saying how Kim Sunggyu looks good, cute, and y and all while Sungyeol was finding bad point, like his small eyes! At the end, Sungyeol fought back, saying that Sungjong was cutter than this living hamster, which caused a huge jealousy fight… And I think I slept on the couch between a “Don’t dare putting Sungjong in this!” and “Who is being jealous now?”

 

Before sleeping, I think about the words of Sungyeol and Myungsoo… they were right.

I used to think a lot of things but I never said it out loud which made me a shy and quiet person for 2 years. And today, I talked and behaved so wrongly and badly around this Kim Sunggyu… I couldn’t remain with an emotionless face. And then, I talked to YuHan for more than 5 minutes.

Of course I broke down after but I had a conversation with someone without stammering!

Plus, I said out loud what I thought in my mind.

And all this happens after the meeting with Kim Sunggyu…

How did he break this invisible wall between me and public emotion?

 

 

                                                                        ∞                                               

 

Sorry... horrible chapter, isn't it? :'(

Do you know what I love the most guys? Comments~ So feel free to comments about your thought^^ <3