Feelings

Making Memories

Hi! Sorry for the late update! I was busy... fangirling xDD DESTINY IS OUT SWOIFJSWIDFSOIFNJFN!!! #인피니트

THE VERSION B IS AWESOME! I can fangirl over it forever but it will annoy you xDD

So I might not update until September since I'm going to Turkey and I'm not sure I'll have wifi! If you don't see me update it' normal!

Mian~

This is a short (and useless?) chapter! SORRY<3

Enjoy~

nurinyeolliepop is the color for Sungyeol good now or should I change it again? :D 

Thanks for telling me to change it, I understand why you said that and sorry~

 

                                                                        ∞                                               

 

 

People change… memories don’t.

 

I woke with a huge headache and my eyes were swollen.

What happened…?

 

I slowly opened my eyes again after realising that I was in pain.

I felt something or someone holding me, I couldn’t move.

When I looked around me, I was in my room and someone’s arm was holding my waist.

 

How did I come here? Wasn’t I in the living room with Sungyeol and Myungsoo?

 

Myungsoo… I recognised his bracelet (with an infinity sign).

Did he spend the night here?

Why is he sitting on the floor, his head engulfed in his left arm while his right arm his around my waist?

What happened…?

 

I pushed him slightly to wake him up and it did work even though he was a heavy sleeper.

-Oh, morning beauty. He smiled brightly at me while rubbing his eyes.

-Y-yeah! I answered awkwardly, still not used to compliment. What happened?

 

He had a tired look and puffy eyes.

 

His bright smile turned into a sad one. He sighed.

-It was raining yesterday night.

I understand right back and sighed too.

-Sorry… I’m such a burden.

-No no no! He said while ruffling my hair and taking my hands. You don’t have to apology! We should have been more aware of the weather!

I sighed again and sat on the bed. Myungsoo sat next to me after stretching his tired body.

-So, what did you dream about? His voice was hoarse.

-Nothing. I said truthfully. Did I sleep-talk?

-No, as usual. But this time it was different… We were going to bring you to the hospital! You were shivering a lot and blathering weird things and you had a high fever too!

I nodded as he brought his hands to my forehead. He smiled, relieved, the fever must have gone.

 

What happened to me last night…? It must have been because of my previous panic attack. My body was still weak.

I should have rest more.

-Can you do me a favour and call M. Lee? I need to rest a little bit before the meeting with other partners this afternoon.

-Don’t worry, already did it yesterday night! We called Sungjong to tell him. And he told that you have to go to the session with Sunggyu tonight no matter what!

I sighed again.

-Breakfast!!! Sungyeol shouted from the kitchen.

Sungyeol? I sighed for the third time.

-Sungyeol stayed all night too? You have a photo-shoot later! How will you manage…?

-We’re coming! Myungsoo shouted back at Sungyeol and smiled at me while standing up. We are fine! More than you at least so don’t need to worry!

 

I wanted to cry from happiness. What country did I save in my past life to have those kind of friends?

I gave them so many worries and they are still there, by my side.

 

-And… you’ll go for a check-up tomorrow; my father is waiting for you!

-Again??? I complained. Wasn’t it once in a month?

-Until Nam Woohyun left, it will be once every week young lady!

-B-but it’s unfair! It’s not even-

 

And then, Myungsoo left the room and closed the door behind me.

-I DID NOT FINISH TO TALK YET!

 

∞∞∞∞

 

 

When I turned back to work in the afternoon, everybody was busy with work.

Everybody is full focus on the focus!

 

I was glad the secretary or YuHan didn’t come to ask me why I was missing in the morning. It’s bothersome sometime.

 

When I sat and began to look for some papers for the meeting, my heart suddenly stops for a second when Woohyun came closer to me and whispered:

-You just have to sign the paper. Everything is ready for the meeting.

I shivered, my eyes slightly widened.

And then he stood up and went straight to M. Lee’s office, without even turning back.

Actually I was thankful he didn’t turn back because, for an unknown reason, I felt like blushing and I felt… warm?

I touched my forehead.

I still have a fever?

 

I try to deny all the sudden feelings from my heart and with heavy steps, I lead to M. Lee’s office for the meeting.

It lasts 4 hours!

 

We all left when M. Lee announced that the last meeting of the week will be less huge and that he will talk to each equips alone to give orders for the last step of the project.

-Hyun Jae, Woohyun, let’s meet Friday afternoon here.

We nodded.

 

I was kind of glad. Finally the part I enjoyed the most in project, finding financial partners. Since I know someone already, this part is always the easier for me.

 

 

When I step out of the office, I went straight to my desk in order to finish some papers before leading to Sunggyu’s office.

-Go home please. I heard behind me and my eyes widened.

-I-I have to finish those… I stammered, surprised by Woohyun’s concerned filled voice.

-You have to rest Hyun Jae-yah, don’t be stubborn! He whispered to me while sitting in his chair which seemed strangely closer than yesterday…

-I hav-

He suddenly took all my papers from me and put it in his bag.

-Just go for today. You look extremely tired and…

I finally look at him in the eyes, my heart skipped a beat.

-And… You have to look great for the meetings and the project, or partners will doubt us, I think you already know that everything is in the look during important meetings. So if you don’t rest… It will be bad for me since I’m your partner in this project.

I felt…weird.

What is it? Disappointment?

I sighed.

What was I expecting? That he still has some feelings for me (if he ever had) and that’s the reason why he is concerned?

I lowered my head to avoid his eyes.

I’m stupid.

I stood up and bowed:

-Thanks for your hard work Nam Woohyun-sshi.

And then, I quickly left the building without even turning my back...  

 

I wished at this moment, I had turned my back… Maybe then, all this might had never happen…

 

                                                                        ∞                                               

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENT AND FOLLOW THIS BORING STORY!