The gift

Making Memories

 

 

 

 

HI readers!

I'm sorry to not  update for a looong time! I didn't forget you! It's just that I didn't have an will to write 'cause yeah FANGIRLING TAKES ALL MY TIME!

But since holidays are going to end soon, I'm going to update a lot even though I'm not at home!

SO OGS IN PARIS THE 1ST DECEMBER (not offical)! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Have a good day~  *throw hearts*

 

 

 

                                                                        ∞                                               

 

Hyun Jae’s POV

 

-Oh Hyun Jae-yah! Exclaimed Myungsoo the second I entered my flat. You come back early.

-How was the meeting?

My aura was so dark that I heard Sungyeol gulping.

-N.E.V.E.R. I will never see this Kim Sunggyu again! This bastard is just…. Talking nonsense!!!

 

At the end I glared at MyungYeol and just stomped at my room super angry.

 

-W-was she…?

-AMAZING! This Kim Sunggyu is AMAZING! Yeol-ah we just see her with another look than sadness and coldness!!! She is feeling something right now!!!

I heard Myungsoo said and I collapsed in my bed.

I was crying silently.

Pabo Sunggyu… Why are you giving me hope?

I can’t forget Nam Woohyun… I just can’t… and I know I need it to live and move on but it’s just… impossible!

I hate that you can read my heart so easily!

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu’s POV

 

It was midnight and I couldn’t move from my chair.

What did I say???

Why did I say THAT?

I was only supposed to make her talk about the since it “was the problem”.

How can I lose my self-control like that?

It’s not like she will attempt to kill herself again because of this guy, right?

I felt kind of concern.

I still didn’t know why I said to Sungjonggie I will take care of her… Maybe because he was so dead worried about her (?).

 

“-Just talk to her and make her realize that she has to live! Until we found this bastard, just make her talk about it… She will feel relieve and maybe she will remember his face!”

 

But it wasn’t her real problem! If she wants to remember the rapper, she has to take out all her pain away; she has to forget the main burden in her heart… She has to forget Nam Woohyun and her past life in order to begin again a new life.

 

My hands suddenly went to one of my desk’s drawer. I slowly opened it and a tear escaped from my heart.

-Noona, if I could have helped you like that… maybe you would be still alive today… Why is love so unfair with people? I will not let another person die because of it… I’ll help her because I couldn’t help you. Just wait… I will teach her how to finally live…

 

The picture was in my right hand. The room was dark but her face was still clear to my eyes.

-Her heart is so similar to yours… that will trigger her true end… if nobody helps her correctly.

 

 

 

Hyun Jae’s POV

 

When we entered the building, Myungsoo was still sulking.

“-Don’t worry, he will understand.” Sungyeol only said with an understanding smile.

He was the only one agreeing with me. Even Sungjong was mad when I said that I couldn’t see the doctor Kim Sunggyu anymore.

 

Sorry Myung, I’m just trying to protect myself.

If I ever forget Woohyun, how can I live?

Kim Sunggyu is so wrong… I can’t forget.

 

Time to time, I need to remember him. I need to recall all the moments I’ve spend with him, even though it hurts.

 

-If you keep on looking at him, he will end up notice it!

I was startled by this sudden voice and noticed that I was looking at Woohyun, who was talking with M. Lee, for a long time now.

I was working when Woohyun’s sudden loud laugh made me look at him…for a long time now.

A second after that, my eyes met Woohyun’s and I looked away, witnessing his smile…

-Too late! The secretary concluded giggling.

She is just a fangirl over Woohyun since the first time… Why isn’t she jealous about me looking at him?

Wait! It’s not that I like looking at him nor that I feel the need to nor that I’m jealous that Woohyun is so popular with girls like always…

Argghhhh just shut up MIND!

 

-Problem with some papers?

My eyes widened. How did he come so quickly?

Don’t look at him Hyun Jae… I can feel he is smiling.

I shook my head.

-Then stop pouting and release this poor pen! You’ll break it!

One of his hands went to mine and he took the pen that I was holding tightly.

-Are you feeling any better?

I nodded and went to my work.

 

He is still… so greasy…

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

I couldn’t stop smiling.

She looked at me for more than 5 minutes (of course I noticed!)  and I thought my heart would explode from happiness!

Even M. Lee noticed my mood and was glad to see me extremely happy!

And finally! God thanks! I’m finally able to see the shy Hyun Jae back!

 

She wasn’t talking but at least she wasn’t cold!

I was very curious about this sudden change in her behavior but I was sooo happy to see for some time MY Hyun Jae.

The morning went so quickly! I was glancing at her every 2 minutes and twice our eyes meet!!!

I was feeling like 18 years old Nam Woohyun who was deeply in love with his first true love!

I missed this feeling… I missed her…

 

Of course, after some hours, I realized that she wasn’t mine anymore… She was texting every 10 minutes with someone and I could just imagine that it was her boyfriend… It hurts.

 

I was still remembering us in our flat. Every time she received a message, I would read it with her, kind of habit because I was curious about everything that has a matter with Kang Hyun Jae.

Now… I’m just a stranger.

A damn curious stranger though…

 

-I’ll see M. Lee, Secretary Min, I’ll be right back.

Hyun Jae slightly bowed to the Secretary and also to some other co-workers and then went straight to the boss’s office.

Why is she receiving a lot of weird smile and bow from mainly men by the way?

It’s not like I didn’t listen to some talks and noticed some glares… She is really popular with men, isn’t she?

I sighed.

Don’t they know she has a boyfriend already?

If he was me, I would never let her alone for even a minute… she is so popular that she has to be protected…

 

 

-Kim Myungs-soo… I me-ean L…L-sshi! Secretary Lin stammered.

Arghh here it is, the dearing boyfriend.

I turned back when I heard the name and saw Secretary Min blushing hard.

 

Isn’t she ashamed to behave like this with the boyfriend of one of her co-workers?

Well, I think a lot about it and I’m not really agreeing with my mother, this Sungyeol must be her friend…. Myungsoo or L (whatever) is way too protective! It’s so obvious it’s him!

But I wonder… did they date right after I left?

I was sure of Hyun Jae’s love back then though but still… I couldn’t help the jealous and angry feeling.

How much time did it take for her to forget me?

1 year, 1 month… 1 day?

 

 

Anyway, how did this guy take the heart of my Hyun Jae? Is she even feeling happy? He looks like those possessives boyfriends!

 

I have no right to talk or even think about it after what I did to her but… I just can’t help it.

 

I sensed some movements and heard some noises next to me and automatically turned my head to the right and regretted of course.

This L’s guy put something on Hyun Jae’s desk… I smirked slightly.

-She hates yellow. Wrong choice for the gift pack. I stated enough loudly for L to hear me.

He slightly turned his intention on me and I continued my work until:

-Ohh… you’re still here… this L’s bastard said with an innocent surprise voice.

My smirk disappeared instantly.

-I thought you already left since Hyun Jae told me you’ll go. What are you still doing here?

 

I looked at him with disbelief.

What was wrong with him? He really found the real word to make me angry…again!

-Hyun Jae never speaks to you?  I’m here for the project. I tssk-ed him. What kind of boyfriend are you?

It was silent for a moment and I preferred to not look at his (angry?) face for the moment.

-Well, he was now close to me and whispered through my ear, we have more important matter to take care of… at home.

 OUCH! Touché!

I could sense his smirk and I swear I could throw away my lunch right now.

My hands were shaking… I wanted to punch him so hard.

-You understood me I assume! He concluded and with a victorious smile, left the place.

It hurts… a lot.

I tried to hold the sad feeling.

Hyun Jae, you belong to him now, right?

 

Some minutes later, Hyun Jae came back and was startled by what she had found on her desk, she was glaring at me but I quickly turned my head to avoid eye contact.

 

 

“Well, we have more important matter to take care of… at home.”

I shivered.

Hyun Jae is no more mines… right?

 

Even though that thought hurt, I couldn’t help being jealous and wondering about the gift…

I’m sure he chose an ugly gift. By the way what is it for?

It’s not her birthday… Maybe it’s their birthday?

I turned slightly my head to not been noticed by anyone… and my eyes widened.

This…

She still has it?

How can it be even possible?

My heart skipped a beat and I couldn’t help it anymore… Hope.

 

 

Maybe she hasn’t forgotten me at all…?

 

                                                                        ∞                                               

 

Hope you enjoyed~