[MINSEOK] I'm going to find you!

Into Your World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2:

A cute boy sat on the edge of the rooftop, looking around the city as the wind went through his hair.

An adorable smile filled up his face.

He looked at the busy streets of the city, filled with lights, people and more.

He felt a sudden excitement filling his body as he looked up to the sky.

The boy suddenly jumped up in the sky, landing with his feet on the railing of the rooftop.

“It’s beautiful.” The boy said as he admired the city under him.

 

~너의 세상으로~

 

*flashback*

He was just playing around with his angel friends. They were all playing soccer happily as always. He was about to score when he was called by his tutor, Sungmin the guardian angel. Angel Sungmin was the one who took care of him when he entered heaven. Sungmin was one of the upper guardian angel. Guardian angels are the most respected angels after the head angels and only special angels could become one.

“Minseok-ah!” Sungmin gestured him to come closer to him.

“Sorry guys! I’m leaving~” He waved to his friends before flying over to the upper angel.

“It’s okay Seok!” His friends called out and thumped up to wish him luck with their senior. It was rare for them to be called by their upper angels in their free time.

“Yes, Sungmin-shii?” He said after bowing to the guardian angel.

“Head Angel Teuk wants to see you. Let’s go!” Angel Sungmin said with his angelic smile. “But before we leave, we’re going home for a second. We need to get some stuff for you.”

Minseok nodded excitedly and followed the guardian. He always was when he was able to see the head angel. Just like Sungmin, Head Teuk was like family to him. He had a very strong bond with him, what made some angels even jealous, because Minseok as quite new in their community.

The angels walked to their house, teasing each other on the way and humming some songs together.

“I’m going to miss you.” Angel Sungmin muttered out of the blue.

“Huh?”

“Nevermind, let’s hurry up!” The guardian flew up, dragging the younger one with him, since their house was higher up the clouds.

They reached their house and Angel Sungmin opened the door slowly. “We’re home!”

“Sungminnie, Minseok!” They were greeted by their housemate, Guardian Angel Eunhyuk. Even though he was a guardian angel, he was… Well kind of a special case. He was responsible and mature when needed, but most of the times he just played around with Minseok and pulled pranks on other angels.

Minseok didn’t skip school a lot, but when he did, it was because of Eunhyuk, who kidnapped him because he was worried.

He always gets scolded by Angel Sungmin in the end, while Angel Kyuhyun was just encouraging him and he would often tell them to come to his work so they could play videogames. Angel Kyuhyun was one of those few, evil like angels. Well, he wasn’t evil, he was just snar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter