[MINSEOK/LUHAN] It's because Luhan is here.

Into Your World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7:

The air around the room was awkward ever since the fight from yesterday.

Most of the members were already awake, sitting at the table to eat breakfast. No one spoke a word unless it was necessarily. Joonmyun and Kris were in charge of breakfast that morning. They both tried to talk to all the members, but without any success. No one dared to say a lot, so most of their answers were nods or simple ‘yesses’ or ‘no’s’.

Sejin and Sehun sat in front of each other, not saying a word to each other nor sparing a single glance. While the others on the table, Kyungsoo, Yixing, Jongdae and Tao eyed each other, hoping one of them would break the silence. But no one did so. They just waited for their breakfast in silence.

After some moments, Joonmyun broke the silence. “Food is ready~” Everyone looked towards the man, who was holding a bowl with rice. Kris came right behind him with eggs and grilled fish. Kyungsoo and Yixing went the kitchen in to get the other food.

“Who’s going to wake the others?” Joonmyun questioned everyone.

“I’ll wake Jongin.” Kyungsoo put the last plate on the table, before he went off to his and Jongin’s shared bedroom to wake the sleepy head up. Everyone knew it would take a while, because not only was it really difficult to wake Jongin up, but Jongin was also fond of snuggling with Kyungsoo after he wakes up.

“I’ll wake Luhan up!” Sehun and Sejin said at the same time. Sehun glared at Sejin, while the latter looked to his plate instead, slightly intimidated by Sehun’s gaze. He knew he shouldn’t have said that after all.

Kris coughed, sending a warning look at Sehun. The youngest just scowled in response, making the older one sigh. He knew how Sehun felt, but the maknae should hold himself in at least. It was the best for the whole group if everyone just got along instead of fighting.

“I’ll wake him up. Joonmyun-ah, you wake the two idiots.”

Sehun sighed in relieve, happy that it was Kris who would wake Luhan up and not that damn Sejin. The boy should really stay away from Luhan if he wanted to keep his pitiful life, especially after yesterday. If Kris hadn’t showed up, he probably would have beaten the boy to the hospital.

Sehun clenched his fists. ‘If only Kris didn’t show up.’ He thought as he glanced at Sejin, who was still staring at his empty plate.


~너의 세상으로~

 

Kris opened the door carefully, taking a peek inside before he fully opened the door.

He eyes softened when he saw the sigh in front of him. It was the sweetest thing he ever saw in his life and it was a waste he couldn’t share this with anyone else.

In front on him, was a peaceful Luhan, smiling in his sleep, rolled in a thick blanket. Next to him slept a cute angel, his left arm around Luhan’s blanket-covered chest to keep him warm and the other one beneath Luhan’s neck. His wing was covering himself and Luhan’s body and his face was just an inch away from Luhan’s.

It looked like Minseok wanted to protect Luhan from all his sorrow. It was the most beautiful sight Kris ever saw.

He hated to wake them up, but he had to, since Luhan couldn’t go to practice without eating breakfast.

“Minseok… Minseok-hyung…” Kris whispered as he the said angel his wing. He had to wake Luhan up, but he decided that it was better if he woke Minseok up first, especially now that he knows he’s not the only person who can feel Minseok. Luhan may freak out if he feels something that isn’t there. It happened the night before already. Luhan freaked out while calling out ‘Hyung’ a multiple time.

Minseok stirred in his sleep and hugged Luhan tighter.

Kris sighed. He hated to do this. “Minseok-hyung, please wake up.”

The angel didn’t move at all, but Unfortunaly, Luhan did.

Kris’ breathing stopped for a second. When he realized Luhan was only mumbling something incoherent and moving his body cutely, while mumbling ‘Baozi, let’s cuddle some more’, Kris knew the latter was  still asleep.

He chuckled once he actually thought about what Luhan mumbled. Luhan was smiling tiredly, cooing ‘baozi’ in his sleep.

Kris was happy Luhan had some nice dreams about Minseok too. Usually they were nightmares of the day Minseok died.

“Minseok!” Kris hissed after trying to wake Minseok up for the umpteenth time.

“Minseok?” Luhan mumbled in response. Kris cursed both of them, Minseok for not waking up already and Luhan for being so damn sensitive for Minseok’s name.

“Minseok!” Luhan sat up abruptly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter