[MINSEOK/LUHAN] Minseok wasn't there.

Into Your World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16:

It’s already late at night, but Luhan and Kris were still up, sitting in the living room on the couch with a heavy heart.

It’s been 5 hours since Luhan and Sejin came back from their date. The moment Luhan had stepped into the dorm; he had known something was wrong. He could already feel it. He had just shrugged it off, thinking it was just his imagination. He had taken off his coat and hung it up before entering the dorm with his shoes still on. 

Kyungsoo had scolded him for forgetting his shoes, making him and Sejin laugh. Sejin had told him he was going to take a shower and he had waved to him, gesturing it was okay. He had taken of his shoes when his smile had faded out of the blue. He had felt a weird, empty feeling, before he had run through the whole dorm in search for his angel.

When he had reached his own room, the last place he had searched at, he had finally figured out what that feeling was.

‘Minseok-ah…’

He had called out for Kris, but the latter hadn’t been back from his schedule yet. Kyungsoo had come to him and comforted him, until Kris had come home an hour later.

Ever since then, the two had been waiting and waiting until hours passed, but still no sight of the angel.

“He’ll come back right…” Luhan voiced out. His voice had turned hoarse after all the crying. He just looked forward to the TV, which wasn’t , so he just stared at a black screen. His legs were pulled against his chest, his arms circled around them and his chin was resting on his knees.

Kris looked up from his hands. His face was previously buried in his palms, his body leaning forward. He looked at Luhan, but was afraid to answer him. He was afraid his words would come true if he would voice the truth out.

Both their minds knew that there was a big chance that Minseok had left them again, but even so, their hearts didn’t want to believe it.

Luhan sighed and closed his eyes. He hoped this was just a bad dream and Minseok was still sleeping beside him.

But when he opened his eyes and he was still sitting on the same spot as he had been for the past 4 hours and Kris was also still on the couch next to him, he knew it was reality.

After a half hour passed, Kris finally spoke.

“Let’s go to sleep… Maybe he’ll come back tonight.”

“But-” Luhan interrupted, not wanting to sleep before he’s sure Minseok is still there.

“If he doesn’t, we’ll search for him tomorrow.”

Luhan could only nod and stand up, following Kris toward the rooms. He glanced to the front door for the last time with a worried look, before he continued his walk toward his room.

It was going to become a long night for both.


~너의 세상으로~
 

Even though Kris was the one who told Luhan to sleep and rest for the next day, he was the one still awake at 3 in the morning.

He sat on the same spot as before, his elbows leaning on his knees, hands covering his face. He told Luhan Minseok would be back tomorrow, but he wasn’t convinced about it himself. Minseok never left like this, without a word, without coming back before midnight.

He didn’t know what to do or what to think anymore. Minseok was gone again, maybe temporarily, maybe for good. The last one is the reason why Kris was feeling like this right now. He so hoped the angel would walk in the house tomorrow.

But what if he doesn’t?

What if Minseok wouldn’t ever come back again? They couldn’t even say goodbye. They wouldn’t be  able to see his face before he left. They wouldn’t be prepared for it, all over again. It was just as cruel as their first end.

What was he going to do about Luhan?

Luhan had never been happier than how he feels now. He’s finally enjoying life again. He smiles from the moment he wakes up till the time he sleeps with Minseok. The old Luhan finally came back after all those months.

Was Luhan going to go back to the times he was depressed again?

Back to the times where he had lost his love.

The times where Luhan’s heart and soul had frozen completely and all that was left was a crying statue without other emotions but sadness.

Kris couldn’t let that happen. He couldn’t see his friend like that again. The members too, they couldn’t handle seeing their close friend in that state again.

But again, what could he do?

Kris felt like crying, when he suddenly felt an arm around his shoulder.

He looked up only to see a tired looking Sehun, yawning before lowering his arm to the taller one his waist, leaning against the leader his body.

“Why are you still up Sehun-ah?” Kris only moved his head to the side, making eye contact with the youngest member.

Sehun chuckled before sitting straight. “I could ask you the same question.” The boy sighed when Kris didn’t respond him, but just looked at nothing, obviously getting lost in his thoughts again. “Wufan…”

There was still no response.

“Tell me, what happened with the two of you?” Sehun asked the thing he had been wondering for weeks now. Kris and Luhan were obviously hiding something from him, and he hated the fact that they left him out. Especially now that Kris was upset. He hated seeing the latter upset and he wanted to know the reason for it. “What are you guys hiding from us.”

Kris took a deep breathe. “Nothing.” he rolled his head, trying to stretch his neck. “I just don’t feel well. Nothing else, don’t worry.”

Sehun smirked, not the one people would fall for, but the sarcastic one. Because he was seriously pissed right now. How could Kris lie right in his face like that. “You guys don’t trust us… I expected more from your two…”

Kris looked up at the boy cautiously, when the boy his words reached his mind. The moment Sehun stood up, Kris immediately grabbed the former his wrist tightly and pulled him down.

Sehun didn’t expected getting pulled down by Kris’ strong arms, so he stumbled clumsily backwards until he felt his body on top of a bigger one, Kris’ of course.

Kris held the back of Sehun’s head forcefully, clutching onto his hairs as he took the boy his lips on his own, kissing him deeply.

Sehun was beyond surprised, but that didn’t keep him from opening his mouth and returning the kiss, deepening it by moving his head to the side.

If that wasn’t enough, Kris turned their bodies so that he was hovering over Sehun’s body, one hand leaning next to Sehun’s head, while the other was roaming around the younger one his upper body. Sehun was pleasantly surprised by the sudden turn of event, even he was supposed to be pissed.

Kris ended their making out session for a second, making Sehun release a whine, moving his face up to feel the lips he had dreamed about kissing for months now.

“Don’t act like that anymore Sehun… Please…” He leaned in for another kiss, “I don’t want you to also get hurt all over again.” Kris moved toward the ear of the boy underneath him. “You’re the last person I want to see hurt again…”

Sehun looked into Kris his eyes. “I get it…” He whispered before connecting their lips again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter